Coat is changing

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

annkam100

Aug 21, 2003, 12:34 AM

Post #51 of 122 (2820 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Josephine] Coat is changing [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello guys,

Nero will also poo poo the same amount of times as Lilo. Around 3-4 times a day. He will do once in the morning either after meal or before meal, 2nd around noon, the 3rd around evening 5pm and the last one after meal. Nero knows where to do his stuff but whenever I don't remind him much he will simple do it anywhere in the hse. My lil fella is the king of "phat pei hei"...very naughty!!! Mad Cannot scold him one, need to always praise him only he will listen. Hence, when he does it right i will give him a treat...nowadays after he does his stuff in the correct place he will bark and call us to see so that we can give him food.Laugh Hehehe....no wonder he is a fatboy.

--Ann--

Josephine

Aug 21, 2003, 12:44 AM

Post #52 of 122 (2818 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] Coat is changing [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi sweeeng..

Okie dukie, will try again later. Tongue I did let her out last time, but she bite my mother's plant~~catus. Crazy

So "clever", bite catus. Crazy

Regards,
Josephine

Josephine

Aug 21, 2003, 1:13 AM

Post #53 of 122 (2817 views)
Shortcut
Re: [annkam100] Coat is changing [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ann,

Nero is just like a kid, so cute.. after poo at the right place will bark at u all to get food!! Laugh GOOD BOY!!

Usually where did u place the old news paper? in toilet?

Regards,
Josephine

carmine

Aug 21, 2003, 6:12 AM

Post #54 of 122 (2810 views)
Shortcut

LILO looks so 'lum' being hugged by you :) Snowy pees more than 4 times a day lar.. esp when she's excited she will pee even more. She just jumped up to my sofa and pee just now Mad I'm so glad that there are more beagle owners sharing their opinion here. I wonder whether u guys are going for the gathering around September ? I will be bringing Snowy there, hope to meet all of you guys !

sweeeng
ALPHA

Aug 21, 2003, 5:13 PM

Post #55 of 122 (2806 views)
Shortcut

She's biting the cactus?? Probably she's teething cos when my lab was teething, she destroyed all my plants including my pineapple & cactus plant...

Anyway, I hope you achieve what you're aiming for...

regards,
sweeeng

icaruz

Aug 21, 2003, 9:15 PM

Post #56 of 122 (2801 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] Coat is changing [In reply to] Can't Post

Sara will do her business at her crate..but sometimes she will take her poo and play or eat..tried so many ways to stop her..she still so stubborn..as it only happens once in awhile now so i dont really scold her..she doesn't want to eat her food also now..she comes to her bowl..sniff sniff..then walk away..sometimes so scared she starve have to handfeed her...so naughty la..last time she sleep in the room with me..she pee on my mattress..both sides okay...Unsure now she can tahan her pee abit..but once she pee...WAHH...so much..Crazy I would love to go for the trip..but i'm not free and Sara's daddy wont be in town..sigh..

Oh..Josephine..are sending Lilo for training in Padang Merbok in September? What about the Nero and the rest?

Josephine

Aug 22, 2003, 2:30 AM

Post #57 of 122 (2796 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carmine] Coat is changing [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi carmine,

That girl is my younger sister.. hehe. Tongue LILO looks 'lum' from that image meh ? Haha.. all her wrinkle came out. Tongue

Regards,
Josephine

Josephine

Aug 22, 2003, 2:44 AM

Post #58 of 122 (2794 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icaruz] Coat is changing [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Icaruz

A doctor told me, if ur dog eat poo, better dont beat her, because she willl think that we dont let her poo, so she will eat it back. Unsure Now u found she likes to play and eat her poo, better clean it once u saw sara did her business. If not, it will become a behavior.

September's training session ? I dont think so, because Lilo haven's finish her 3rd jab. How about you? Sending sara for training? May i know when is the september class will start? Lilo will finish her 3rd jab in mid of september. Shocked Hope she can join the september class...

Regards,
Josephine

(This post was edited by Josephine on Aug 22, 2003, 3:09 AM)

annkam100

Aug 22, 2003, 6:45 PM

Post #59 of 122 (2786 views)
Shortcut

Hello Everyone,

At the beginning when i brought Nero back he will poo in his crate and when i leave him out he will poo and then play and eat some off it. I did beat him once when he was trying to sniff and about to bring out his hands to play with his poo. If i'm not mistaken after a week staying with me he doesn't poo in his crate and also play with poo poo anymore. Smile I guess, we always cleans his poo poo immediately after he does it. Actually, before letting him go sleep sleep at night i'll remind him not to poo poo in his crate. Now he does not need reminder anymore. Sometimes, i just wonder if they really understands what we are trying to tell them. Hmm..but it works. Hehehe..i guess giving him a treat also works cos he will bark at me to get his tummy filled with delicious stuff rather than smelly poo poo Cool nowadays.

Josephine, I'll leave the newspaper in the toilet for him to do his stuff as my new house is still not ready yet so no garden Frown. Next time, I will train him to go outside liow...

Cheers,

--Ann--

carmine

Aug 23, 2003, 5:48 AM

Post #60 of 122 (2779 views)
Shortcut

Today I've forgotten to lock Snowy at her palace so she sneak out and GOSH, my house was a mess when I'm back ! My boots sudah ada hole, and there are newspapers and tissue papers all over the house. And the most 'jiat-lat' thing is that she pee and poo on my bed ! Yet she still jumps in joy when she sees me, talak feel a little bit of pai-seh also. Mad The cutest thing is that she carried all my soft toys downstairs and there are so big I guess she went up and downstairs 6 times because there are all together 6 soft toys that she carried from my bed to downstairs. Duh, this girl is naughty yet cute Crazy

icaruz

Aug 23, 2003, 11:43 PM

Post #61 of 122 (2774 views)
Shortcut

wahh...snowy so cute ah...bring all the toys downstairs so that when you come home you can play..hehe..so cute..but kesian you have to clean up all the mess...Sara now adays cannnot tahan her pee and will pee when she see my comming back..abit la..but how ah? cannot scold her coz she accidentially wan...

Josephine

Aug 24, 2003, 6:17 AM

Post #62 of 122 (2773 views)
Shortcut

Hi carmine,

Haha!! Laugh Good exercise for snowy too, coz she went up and downstairs so many times.

Regards,
Josephine

carmine

Aug 25, 2003, 6:38 AM

Post #63 of 122 (2770 views)
Shortcut

Guess she celebrated Merdeka a little bit earlier than everyone of us ..

annkam100

Aug 25, 2003, 7:25 PM

Post #64 of 122 (2764 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha...that is funny. Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!Wink

icaruz

Aug 28, 2003, 9:19 AM

Post #65 of 122 (2752 views)
Shortcut

There's something funny with Sara...everytime after a bath..she gets very hyper...she will run up and down the house so quickly..so funny..run here and there..want to catch her also dunno where she go already...Crazy

Josephine

Aug 29, 2003, 12:35 AM

Post #66 of 122 (2743 views)
Shortcut

Hi Louise,

Lilo also the same, after bath, she will be very active run around my house and likes to bite people too. Crazy

By the way, are you sending Sara for september class? Have you enroll for Sara yet?

Regards,
Josephine

icaruz

Aug 29, 2003, 12:49 AM

Post #67 of 122 (2741 views)
Shortcut

I think I'll be sending her for the September class...but no havent register yet...you sending Lilo too?? Register already ah?? I asked MKA and they said that the next class will be 2 and a half months after this one..They dont know the exact date yet and apparently it's around the end of september or beginning of october...Need to be member first..hehe..Haven't transfer her to my name yet..BlushTongue

Josephine

Aug 29, 2003, 12:53 AM

Post #68 of 122 (2740 views)
Shortcut

Wei, then U wait for me lar, why not we enroll together ? Coz my little fella going to take her last jab in mid of september. I am looking for "kaki" to join the class ler.. If not, will be very sien for me.. ALONE WOOOR... aiks.

Regards,
Josephine

icaruz

Aug 29, 2003, 8:15 AM

Post #69 of 122 (2736 views)
Shortcut

I saw on the website that there is a puppies class and basic class...what is the difference ah?? Not the age of the puppy la..hehe..I mean what they learn..whats the diff?? Basic class learn sit, stay, heel, down la right...puppy class leh??

Josephine

Aug 29, 2003, 4:46 PM

Post #70 of 122 (2735 views)
Shortcut

Louise,

What is ur email address? Can I email U personally?

Regards,
Josephine

icaruz

Aug 29, 2003, 8:06 PM

Post #71 of 122 (2733 views)
Shortcut

Can can...you can email me at Louise~@iamyours.comSmile..Hmm..I wonder what happened to Ann..Havent heard from her in awhile

icaruz

Aug 30, 2003, 12:54 AM

Post #72 of 122 (2728 views)
Shortcut

Josephine..Last time you said Lilo's mouth very long..you see Sara's one even longer..hehe..

Josephine

Sep 2, 2003, 5:38 AM

Post #73 of 122 (2722 views)
Shortcut

Both also same, only NERO's mouth shorter Tongue.. Aiya.. dont care lar, nomatter how, they are our pet mah. Smile But Sara looks girlish a bit. Lilo looks like a boy, my friends saw Lilo's photo, they thought Lilo is a male. Crazy Eeh... Lilo dont have " that " lar. Tongue

Regards,
Josephine

icaruz

Sep 2, 2003, 7:08 PM

Post #74 of 122 (2720 views)
Shortcut

Hehe...Nero is Sara's brother...I saw him before in Kenson's house...Josephine, what shampoo and food you give Lilo?? Good anot??

Josephine

Sep 2, 2003, 7:39 PM

Post #75 of 122 (2718 views)
Shortcut

I know Nero is Sara's brother when I saw Sara's photo. Tongue Do u see NALA(another female pup) since U visitted to Kenson's house? I like that fella. She looks so cute, I like to see her GARANG face. But sold to IPOH already, I have no choice, lastly end up with LILO.Frown

1st choice
I feed her Eukanuba~Lamb and Rice kibbles, mixed with canned food, this recipe not that raku. Crazy

2nd choice
Kibbles(also Eukanuba Lamb and Rice) mixed with carrot, tomato and chicken meat. Yummi!! that fella can finish whole bowl with this recipe.Laugh

Shampoo arh.. Bio-Groom lor.

Regards,
Josephine

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my