Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Your Ugent Attention ... Your Driver's License is Online ...

leopui
K9 Maniac

Aug 30, 2002, 6:40 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1335 views)
Shortcut
Your Ugent Attention ... Your Driver's License is Online ... Can't Post

I stumble in this database suppose to check the identity of person easily through their Drivers License. And believe me, it has extended here in the Malaysia. This maybe a counter terrorism move agreed between states and countries ... remember the 9-11 in the states!??????!

There is somewhat an issue of privacy involve in here, maybe we may be able to do something later on.

It's an American based site, but apparently it now links into Canada, and the Malaysia, and other countries where they've been for nearly a year now. Just key in your first and last names and then hit the search button. Just disregard the "state" field, you can bypass it and just input the "city" I just searched for my license, and there it was, picture and all.
This something I didn't know you could do.

I'm really not sure If I like this info out there ready for anyone to access.

Anyway please check it out ... website is: HERE !!!
LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

Aivee
Novice

Sep 25, 2002, 7:29 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1302 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leopui] Your Ugent Attention ... Your Driver's License is Online ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Leopui

You are terrible.

After I saw the result, I thought "Hei! This can be". So I tried someone else's name. Guess what....same result lah.

Hei guys & girls, give it a try

Aivee

leopui
K9 Maniac

Sep 26, 2002, 3:00 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1284 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Aivee] Your Ugent Attention ... Your Driver's License is Online ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh DEAR ... am I that Terrible Crazy Unsure???

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, and LOL!!!
LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my