Home: Behavioral Problems: Behavioural Issues - General:
have to say bye bye b4 i step out from my house

kimia_girl
Dog Kichi

Aug 23, 2003, 7:15 AM

Post #1 of 10 (1645 views)
Shortcut
have to say bye bye b4 i step out from my house Can't Post

my little boy is so notti ....if he doesnt pee after he makan ...he will pee at the wrong place then....Crazy

what's wrong with him ? he will only pee on newspaper after makan kenyang-kenyang ...if someone go kacau him ...n make him forget to pee after makan ....then i teruk ...Unsure he will simply pee after that...

kek sei ....

he will bark rite before i step out fr my house if i forgot to say bye bye or inform him that im going out ...Crazy

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 23, 2003, 9:57 AM

Post #2 of 10 (1639 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kimia_girl] have to say bye bye b4 i step out from my house [In reply to] Can't Post

hello,

IMHO, i don't think there's anything wrong. I think it's better that he pees at a certain time (ie. after dinner) instead at any random time. Smile so that you can expect it and take him out. If he pees at random times, you bring him to pee and you would not know if he will pee or not..have to wait...that's worseCrazy

all part of the routine. dogs are very used to routines.Smile and i guess he wants his mommy to say bye bye before she leaves
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 23, 2003, 10:14 AM

Post #3 of 10 (1638 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kimia_girl] have to say bye bye b4 i step out from my house [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't you enjoy it??

Me too, must said bye bye to whenever i left the house. If I'm not bringing him along... I must "explain" like " you cannot go with me now... later i bring you kai-kai". Now only to say Bye bye, but when i walked away from the house, I must look back and wave at him until we both out of sight from each other.

I think you boy boy is not that notti. At least he knows WHEN to pee so mama can be well-prepared. He pee everywhere after that to WARN you...Tongue (must bring him go pee pee after next meal time)

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

drew
ALPHA

Aug 24, 2003, 6:07 AM

Post #4 of 10 (1623 views)
Shortcut

oooohhh, sooo cute !!! must say bye bye to him somemore not good ar?? good lol .... when i go out all my dog do is they jsut stare at the window see me ciaoz !!! then later they have fun ruining the house already !!! Crazy

strawberry
Novice

Aug 25, 2003, 9:16 PM

Post #5 of 10 (1609 views)
Shortcut

your dog so cute lar..........i guess u need to train your dog more to pee at the newspaper.........dun wait untill it finish makan.............bring him to doggy toilet after every two hours.........and if he pee other place,punish him and immediately put him back to the newspaper.If he could pee on newpaper, praise him wit a treat! Hope it could help!Tongue

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 26, 2003, 4:38 PM

Post #6 of 10 (1603 views)
Shortcut

From what I know and observe... I will never disturb my dog after meal when she's about to Pee and Poo... can you imagine if you are halfway in the toilet and someone asked you to get up and get out??!!! HAHAHHHAH!!! Smile

kimia_girl
Dog Kichi

Aug 27, 2003, 3:52 AM

Post #7 of 10 (1594 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] have to say bye bye b4 i step out from my house [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there ...

Tongue i will nv disturb my twinkle after he makan..but sumtimes....he get hyper when he c my housemates...Crazy then he tends to forgot that he actually need to pee n poo after makan ...

he chases behind them running while peeing...Unsure

sherlock & twinkle

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Aug 30, 2003, 5:01 PM

Post #8 of 10 (1582 views)
Shortcut

nuting wrong with saying bye..i say bye bye to my dogs too..and they know what i'm talking about...hehehe...
Meme

odie moves MY world!

sslee80
ALPHA

Aug 30, 2003, 5:24 PM

Post #9 of 10 (1581 views)
Shortcut

hello,

what a cutie you haveSmile

I don't bye bye my dogs when leaving the house.. but when I look back, I can see the sad face on them.

When I go home...they wait right in front of the gate and I will smooch them..which i think they like it.Smile

Wondering if most dogs behave like this===>
Sad when owners leave house and happy when they come back.

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

KawChai
Enthusiast

Sep 30, 2003, 8:53 AM

Post #10 of 10 (1549 views)
Shortcut

Hi Kimia girl,

I saw this post a bit late, but this reminds me of yoda chai.

He is also the same.....first, he need to watch me pack my stuff then he will lay beside me giving me a pathetic sad face. By this i know, he know i am going out. Then i will keep telling him...'yoda i am going out but you cannot go with me...kakaka" ( i am so bad, i laugh after telling him that).

Then i will take him to his room , hold him n say " yoda u stay at home and wait for me". Then give him 1 treat ( this is a MUST , if not he will bark like mad). Then i need to say " bye bye, yoda bye bye" and BOOM...close the door and leave.

If i happen to left something at home and need to go home n take...i will need to go thru half of the process again Crazy i need to give him another treat and say bye bye again...just like the first round.

Blush but he very ong kui one. coz there is once, i lazy to layan him( coz if i let him run free, he will eat up the whole house - this happen when he is still 6-7 months)...so i put him into his room, then give him treat and then say bye bye...hahahahaa but actually i am not going out. Now he know, the word bye bye meaning he have to be alone. so, sometimes when i put him in crate or something, i just say bye bye, then he know..i am leaving him for a while.

cheers...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my