Adoptable Pets from SPCA

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Gins
Dog Kichi

Aug 18, 2003, 7:46 PM

Post #26 of 131 (3535 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yui] Adoptable Pets from SPCA [In reply to] Can't Post

Hei...Willy looks like one of the 'Last Chance Dog'! Went there yesterday in the morning. There were two such dogs. PP out there... please hurry if you wanna save Willy.Unsure

chika
Dog Kichi

Aug 18, 2003, 7:57 PM

Post #27 of 131 (3532 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yui] Last Chance Doberman [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

We're also intersted in adopting doberman. Could you tell us which SPCA he/she is from?

Thank you

Gins
Dog Kichi

Aug 18, 2003, 8:03 PM

Post #28 of 131 (3533 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yui] Adoptable Pets from SPCA [4] [In reply to] Can't Post

ooooh.... YES..I saw this doggy there. His name is Spotty and real playful. He is a terrier mixed. Clean him up a bit, and he's look wonderful. I fell in love with him too.Cool

yui
Novice

Aug 18, 2003, 8:38 PM

Post #29 of 131 (3526 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chika] Last Chance Doberman [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, I phoned up the SPCA (ampang) again and asked them about the Doberman. I just volunteered two days ago and from the looks of it in the photo, it sure looks like a doberman to me.

I asked the person whom I spoke to over the phone whether the last chance dogs will really be put to sleep and they said yes. I tried to describe the exact location of wher I saw that particular dog and the person said that the dogs have been mixed up since then.

The SPCA person (Ampang) said that it's best that whoever is interested go to the SPCA.

(This post was edited by yui on Aug 18, 2003, 8:54 PM)

hweeyee
Novice

Aug 19, 2003, 5:29 AM

Post #30 of 131 (3510 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yui] Adoptable Pets from SPCA - Tomy and unknown [In reply to] Can't Post

hey yui,
im a new member of this...urh..club or sth? and first of all, i want to congratulate u for the wonderful job you have done....im seriously interested in this little spritzy fella...it's so cute!...i really want to know which spca did u go? pls reply as soon as possible coz i wanna adopt that cute thing!!Tonguewish to get it before anyone realizes how adorable he is!..thanks

hweeyee
Novice

Aug 19, 2003, 5:46 AM

Post #31 of 131 (3509 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yui] Puppies [5] [In reply to] Can't Post

hie yui!@
it's me again!...wanna know wat breed does this pup belongs too...looks cute ...is it adoptable?? it's so cute!Laugh

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 19, 2003, 9:26 AM

Post #32 of 131 (3505 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yui] Last Chance Doberman [In reply to] Can't Post

I feel utterly sad seeing the last chance doggie happily smiling to the camera, not knowing they're in the last chance category :~(

how sad. how sad. i hope someone will adopt them soon and give em a good life :/

regards,
hunter

yui
Novice

Aug 19, 2003, 3:24 PM

Post #33 of 131 (3496 views)
Shortcut
Details [In reply to] Can't Post

All the above photos were taken at SPCA Selangor on the 16th of August:

SPCA Selangor
Jalan Kerja Air Lama,
68000 Ampang, Selangor.
Tel : +603-42565312, 42535179
Fax : +603-42528382

All of them are adoptable, and there's an accompanying fee as well. Do adopt them. There're so many (too many) dogs and puppies there.

yui
Novice

Aug 19, 2003, 3:28 PM

Post #34 of 131 (3493 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hweeyee] Adoptable Pets from SPCA - Tomy and unknown [In reply to] Can't Post

It's from SPCA Selangor and yes the puppies and doggies are adoptable ...

sara
Dog Kichi

Aug 19, 2003, 8:58 PM

Post #35 of 131 (3477 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yui] Puppies [1] [In reply to] Can't Post

can i know where is puppies now? so that i can adopt any of the puppies.

yui
Novice

Aug 20, 2003, 12:44 AM

Post #36 of 131 (3468 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sara] Puppies [1] [In reply to] Can't Post

The puppies are at SPCA Selangor.

For those who missed it, it's at

SPCA Selangor
Society for the Prevention of Cruety to Animals

Their address :

SPCA Selangor
Jalan Kerja Air Lama,
68000 Ampang, Selangor.
Tel : +603-42565312, 42535179
Fax : +603-42528382

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 20, 2003, 8:50 AM

Post #37 of 131 (3455 views)
Shortcut

Hi Yui,

On behalf of SPCA Selangor (two-leggeds and four-leggeds alike), i want to THANK YOU for your effort here!

I am a volunteer at SPCA, goes there every Sunday (i try), and have been doing so for the past 6 months.

I like what u r doing here, posting the photos of the lovely dogs that are looking for a good home and a human to own!

So what i would do is to take photos of some dogs in SPCA every sunday, and post them here. I am sure this will really help a lot with the adoption rate in SPCA.

As for the phone conversation u had with a staff in SPCA, well, i really don't know what to say! (i read ur post in the spca forum too!). Maybe we could meet up in SPCA one Sunday afternoon and talk about it!

And for the rest of you dog lovers who are reading this, feel free to write to me here or email me if u would like to find out more about the dogs in SPCA or would like to adopt one. I'll be more than happy to help, not only u, but my furry (some more and some less) friends in SPCA!

Till next time, take care!

yui
Novice

Aug 20, 2003, 9:00 PM

Post #38 of 131 (3440 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Puppies [1] [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ai_ney,

There's nothing to thank me for. You're the ones (and other volunteers) who should be thanked for taking time out weekly to volunteer at the SPCA.

Out of curiosity, is there still a Dobermann in the SPCA in the last chance dogs corner?

yui

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 20, 2003, 10:18 PM

Post #39 of 131 (3426 views)
Shortcut

Hi Yui,

Last Sunday when i was there, i do not remember seeing a dobermann in spca. but let me check again this sunday and confirm with you.

however, logically i do not think a dobermann would be in the last chance dogs cages, because they would definitely be dopted very quickly!

but do let me find out.

Smile

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2003, 2:25 PM

Post #40 of 131 (3404 views)
Shortcut
Truely Appreciated [In reply to] Can't Post

Good Job. Yet, the remaining part goes to those who are interested to adopt them.Smile

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

Trivor
K9 Servant

Aug 21, 2003, 6:08 PM

Post #41 of 131 (3399 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yui] Puppies [4] [In reply to] Can't Post

Cute little thing!!! They are soo beautiful...
Big THANK YOU for your good work!!! I'm sure if they can speak, they will cry out loud: thank you!Wink

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

nooning
K9 Kaki

Aug 22, 2003, 7:06 AM

Post #42 of 131 (3378 views)
Shortcut

Dear Yui,

u'r an angel wit such a good heart. I can't help but my eyes r moist now after seeing the last chance dog no. 2. It's smilling yet it doesn't know that it's actually in the death row already........

nooning
K9 Kaki

Aug 22, 2003, 7:17 AM

Post #43 of 131 (3376 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] Puppies [1] [In reply to] Can't Post

a good soul pls pls pls pls pls rescue last chance dog no. 2. It looks like a lab X dashund from the photo angle.

It looks so sweet and healthy. Pls save a poor soul.

simplethingg
Dog Kichi

Aug 22, 2003, 9:58 AM

Post #44 of 131 (3368 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] Puppies [1] [In reply to] Can't Post

my god!

i seen labrador,dobermann and GSD-like in last chance cage?what wrong with people there?

also, be honestly, i think that these dogs really need some grooming /make up so that people will more interesting with them.....

Kowie
ALPHA

Aug 22, 2003, 10:37 AM

Post #45 of 131 (3367 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Last Chance 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

just wondering how much is it if I adopt the last chance dog (the smiling one)? How long does he have left or has he already been rescued??

Frown Kowie, Ah Kow & Whitie Frown

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 22, 2003, 7:12 PM

Post #46 of 131 (3359 views)
Shortcut
Re: [simplethingg] Puppies [1] [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Simplethingg,

If i may clarify here, no labradors or dobermanns are in the last chance dogs cages in SPCA. How can these dogs be there? Logically, they would have been adopted instantly by a new owner! Wink

The GSD-like dog that u mentioned is, i think, a GSD-mix. I've seen him/ her there. Medium size, but fierce fella! Crazy

And yes you are right! The dogs there are definitely in need of some grooming! The staff in SPCA do not have the time to do it, so if you have the time and would like to help groom the dogs, why not drop by at SPCA and volunteer! The dogs would love it! Laugh

By the way, i am a volunteer at SPCA. Hope to see u!

Smile

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 22, 2003, 7:20 PM

Post #47 of 131 (3357 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowie] Last Chance 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Kowie!

I'm not sure of the adoption fee for that dog, i am guessing it is about rm250 to rm300? Also not sure if it has been adopted. I sure hope so.

Why don't u drop by at SPCA this weekend! otherwise, i would be there this sunday and would look out for it!

Smile

simplethingg
Dog Kichi

Aug 23, 2003, 12:24 AM

Post #48 of 131 (3342 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Puppies [1] [In reply to] Can't Post

hmm.. i mean these dogs in last chance cage are dobermann-like, labrador-like and GSD-like?

actually i think that normal people wont care very much they are either pure-breed or not, as long as the dog looks like what they want on a pure-breed ( in case not that much different). I would like to adopt a GR-like dog even if it is not pure-breed too.

yea.. i hope that i can be a voluntee in spca too.. unfortunately i am staying too far .. johore leh... ;-(

p/s by the way, from other thread i read that some members here had bad experience to be or while offering themselves as a voluntee there?

Kowie
ALPHA

Aug 23, 2003, 12:58 AM

Post #49 of 131 (3338 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Last Chance 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Thanks for the info. Just wondering whether they will let a student adopt. I heard it's kinda hard to adpot from SPCA. Also will not be able to make it this weekend as I have something on.

Frown Kowie, Ah Kow & Whitie Frown

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 23, 2003, 9:16 AM

Post #50 of 131 (3329 views)
Shortcut
Re: [simplethingg] Puppies [1] [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Simplethingg,

Johor ar... a bit far lor... and SPCA johor closed down already... but there's Noah's Ark in Johor! Have u been there? I want to visit one day!

Huh? Bad experience while volunteering at SPCA? erm... like what? if it is because of the staff, well, let me just say this lar... us volunteers are there because of the dogs, not the people there... so, just do ur best for the dogs ar! Wink

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my