Home: Breed Specific: Utility Group:
MiniSchnauzer Show Results for 2003 AKU show

arthur
ALPHA

Aug 18, 2003, 2:59 AM

Post #1 of 17 (5108 views)
Shortcut
MiniSchnauzer Show Results for 2003 AKU show Can't Post

Mini Schnauzer owners rejoice! For a long, long time, we did not have a mini schnauzer progressing beyond the best in group..till today! The Reserve Best in Show went to a beautiful mini schnauzer bitch owned by Carolyn Loh.Truly a day to remember for us mini schnauzers owners and fans..SmileSmileAngelicLaughSly

Here's the results of the Mini Schnauzer Breed:

BIS – AM/Mal & TH CH Noble Hearts Simon Says V Cyrna (Boxer) – Goh Meng Chye

RBIS - Tare Queen Rose Broadway (Miniature Schnauzer!) - Carolyn Loh

Miniature Schnauzer breed results:

BOB - Tare Queen Rose Broadway (B) - Carolyn Loh

CH Enjoys Phantom of the Opera ex Tare For The Thrill of It - Br- Madine Seals Tare & Gary Seals

RBOB – Gelimer of Sanbary Kennel (D) – Jeffrey Lee
Dark of Grammy Kennel ex Like of Sanbarby Kennel – Br – Kuo Lung Lin

Puppy Winner – Rishah Kennel Always Special (D) – Lee Kian Ghee
Mal Ch Menfreya Gypsy Rover ex Mal. Ch Huahuastar Keep on Singing - Br – Kok Tuck Meng

Junior Winner - Tare Queen Rose Broadway (B) - Carolyn Loh
CH Enjoys Phantom of the Opera ex Tare For The Thrill of It - Br- Madine Seals Tare & Gary Seals

Mal Bred Winner - SwannKenn Northern Lights (D) - Arthur Lee
Dion ex Sugar De Damsel - Br- Ting Tong Ming

Dog CC - Gelimer of Sanbary Kennel (D) – Jeffrey Lee
Dark of Grammy Kennel ex Like of Sanbarby Kennel – Br – Kuo Lung Lin

Dog RCC – Snow Bill Make My Day FCI (D) - Lee Siew Ee
Ch Hustler Zoo JP Kaiser ex CH Graceful Triumph JP Jazz Hot - Br - Takashi Okada Okayamaen

Dog Runner Up – Blast of Grammy Kennel – Zack Lim
Am Ch Wy-O’s P&C Hollideng ex Fiesta of Grammy Kennel – Br-

Bitch CC - Tare Queen Rose Broadway (B) - Carolyn Loh

Bitch RCC – Bianconeri Lap Dancer (B) – Tey Kim Guan
Mal CH Corona of Grammy Kennel at Bianconeri ex Dietling of Kou Ju Tsai Pet Store – Br – Owner

Bitch Runner Up – Ast of Go Go Sky Kennel (B) – Alfery Choo
C-Hoono Von Golden Time ex Carin of Chin Feng FCI – Br – Dow Chung Yeng

(This post was edited by arthur on Aug 18, 2003, 3:00 AM)

kanch

Aug 18, 2003, 8:38 AM

Post #2 of 17 (5095 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] MiniSchnauzer Show Results for 2003 AKU show [In reply to] Can't Post

arthur,

i think carol's bitch is really gorgeous.......i kinda guessed that it would do really well coz i noticed that the judge really liked it and kept his eye on it all the time.......would u know if carol's plannin to breed from the bitch???

yeay!!! way to go for the schnauzer gang!!

will u be showing in the next show??

kanch

robee
Dog Kichi

Aug 18, 2003, 5:10 PM

Post #3 of 17 (5091 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kanch] MiniSchnauzer Show Results for 2003 AKU show [In reply to] Can't Post

congrats!!!!........

three cheers to the bearded ones.......

It was nice meeting with some of the schnuazer pple yesterday:)
Wht's better than two miniature schnauzer? Three miniature schnauzers!

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 18, 2003, 7:15 PM

Post #4 of 17 (5086 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] MiniSchnauzer Show Results for 2003 AKU show [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Arthur,

u didn't show this time?

arthur
ALPHA

Aug 19, 2003, 12:19 AM

Post #5 of 17 (5077 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kanch] MiniSchnauzer Show Results for 2003 AKU show [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Kanch!

Nice to see you at the show..even though you came like really late! Carol might be breeding from Broadway. Not definite plans yet.

And yes, we plan to show Lee Ron again for the 205/206th show. Just for the exposure and handling experience..plus the chance to meet up with fellow schnauzer owners. Actually the dog show is a great oppurtunity to promote our breed. We often get quite a lot of queries..

Rdgs Arthur

arthur
ALPHA

Aug 19, 2003, 12:40 AM

Post #6 of 17 (5075 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robee] MiniSchnauzer Show Results for 2003 AKU show [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Veron,

It was great to see you at the show..wish I had more time to chat with you..Crazy And yes, the MS owners in M'sia are very happy to see our breed going all the way up to RBIS! Never before this has happened!

Rdgs Arthur

arthur
ALPHA

Aug 19, 2003, 12:44 AM

Post #7 of 17 (5074 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] MiniSchnauzer Show Results for 2003 AKU show [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Michelle,

Where were you? All the ALPHA girls club member were there..Gina, Lisa, Eve, Ming Yang etc.. Next time must take a group photo of the Alpha Girl club!Smile

Sharon was handling Lee Ron this show. Got the mal bred class ribbon but no CCs. The import dogs were just soooo good. See also like "lau hoa sui.."

Rdgs Arthur

Riccaval
ALPHA

Aug 19, 2003, 12:58 AM

Post #8 of 17 (5071 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi Arthur, good show by the MS. Ur Lee Ron is not bad also, so how many more CC b4Angelic
No need to 'lau hoa sui' u know what to do.Cool

arthur
ALPHA

Aug 19, 2003, 1:54 AM

Post #9 of 17 (5068 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] MiniSchnauzer Show Results for 2003 AKU show [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Derrick,

Thks for the kind words on Lee Ron. He has 16 pts now. 2 more CCs to go. It's gonna be a long uphill task.. As for the drooling..the spirit is willing, but the wallet is weak..Crazy

Rdgs Arthur

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 19, 2003, 5:56 AM

Post #10 of 17 (5064 views)
Shortcut

Congrats to winners!

Enjoy's Phantom of The Opera is now leased in Europe, HUngary. I have seen him him personally a couple of months ago and he looks great althought he misses tooth. Here must schnauzers have complete dentition to be able to be bred. How is it in Malaysia? Do judges care of dentition and bite?

see you
Xana

P.S. Do you have any phots of winners somewhere at web? I would love to see them.

kanch

Aug 20, 2003, 2:44 AM

Post #11 of 17 (5052 views)
Shortcut

hello arthur

yeah i was really sad coz i missed the schnauzers in action.....only managed to see the shih tzu's. i was told that it was to start at around 2.30 lucky i came around 2.....nvm there's still the next show........and i hope my ms will be in her show coat by then......btw how do u manage to keep lee ron's coat black?? my ms's one turns brownish no matter how careful i am with the shampoo's n exposure to the sun.........Crazy

whoa if carol breeds from broadway i must try to get one .......but then again who's dog is she plannin to use as the stud??? does carol own any dog's herself or does she just own 1?

see u in the next show!!!

kanch

arthur
ALPHA

Aug 20, 2003, 5:54 AM

Post #12 of 17 (5049 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Xana] MiniSchnauzer Show Results for 2003 AKU show [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Xana,

Yes, the judges do check for the correct scissors bite and dentition. I'm not sure if they actually count the number but any missing teeth would be obvious.

Enjoy's Phantom of The Opera is now in Hungary? Gosh, what is he doing there? Leased? Have not come across this term yet. Be great if you can share with us here what this means.

Will try to post up some pics once I can get hold of some. Did not manage to take any pics due to the busy schd and excitement!

Rdgs Arthur

arthur
ALPHA

Aug 20, 2003, 5:59 AM

Post #13 of 17 (5048 views)
Shortcut

Hi Kanch,

Lee Ron's coat used to be brownish, until we hand stripped him. Then the harsh wire coat comes out and it's black! Also feeding a diet of lamb and rice seems to bring out and preserve the natural black colour.

Hope to see your MS in the showring soon, next month. Don't forget, the closing date is Aug29th. Entry forms should be out already.

Rdgs Arthur

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 20, 2003, 12:34 PM

Post #14 of 17 (5042 views)
Shortcut

Hi Arthur,
yes, Opera is in Hungary for some period at known breeder Csaba Sandor (Matraszepe kennel). European breeders start to use him couple of months ago but some of them are afraid. Missing tooth is bad situation. E.g. in our country is schnauzer without any tooth not allowed to be bred. In FCI standard is written that 2 teeth can miss but we have more strict breeding conditions I am afraid. It is pitty because when you want mate your female abroad you never know what will happen with dentition....Crazy
Breeders imported top quality blacks from Republic South Africa (Leedomaine kennel - old Skansen's bloodline). They were superb with the best blood of NA schnauzers. But there are missing teeth sometimes out of them (M3). Dificult situation - diference between high exterior quality and tooth missing. We solve it about 8 years at black minies.Unsure But we have high quality dogs - recent World Winner bitch is from CZ breeding and we have also another Euro Winners, Junior Euro Winners, res. World Winner etc.
I hope that we will find some exit.....

I am looking forward the photos very much!
Xana

kanch

Aug 20, 2003, 6:13 PM

Post #15 of 17 (5038 views)
Shortcut

Hello Arthur,

yah after i stripped her....her fur was growin back black until there was this time my mum brought her out......n she came home brownish.......Crazy so weird..........i was so furious but i cant seem to fix the problem.....arghhh perhaps there's a shampoo that i could use??? any recomendations?

u already have the show entry forms?? i was just in mka the other day n they said the forms wont be out so soon....?!?!?!

anyways thanks for the update coz im always registering at the very last minute.

kanch

robee
Dog Kichi

Aug 22, 2003, 2:13 AM

Post #16 of 17 (5023 views)
Shortcut

arthur.....

hope to see u singapore for the AKU show this coming december:)

nice mtg all the nice pple in malaysia..

rgds, veron
Wht's better than two miniature schnauzer? Three miniature schnauzers!

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 28, 2003, 6:42 PM

Post #17 of 17 (5005 views)
Shortcut

opps almost missed your post.

Well, didn't show up cause it was Sparkle's first dip that day. He had to be at the vet for the whole afternoon.

haha Alpha Girl Club...sound like some sorority club Tongue A picture of the girl alphas and boy alphas would definitely be good for the album Smile

Congrats to Lee Ron! Considering the time he had to spend being botak....he's sure a good sport and I'm sure he was at his best!! Cool

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my