Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost Min Pin in PJ Sekseyn 6 REWARD if Found

cliff4nier
Novice

Aug 15, 2003, 7:27 PM

Post #1 of 11 (1788 views)
Shortcut
Lost Min Pin in PJ Sekseyn 6 REWARD if Found Can't Post

REWARD to anyone that can give me information on my Min Pin. I lost him on 12 Aug 03 from my house in PJ 6 area. I will pay no questions asked, please please help my dog return home!

His name is Rocky, he is 7+ years ols, has some missing hair on his back, is not very social dog, but he is my best friend! please contact Cliff @ 019 231 7778 with any info Thank You

Kamraj
Novice

Aug 15, 2003, 7:36 PM

Post #2 of 11 (1784 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cliff4nier] Lost Min Pin in PJ Sekseyn 6 REWARD if Found [In reply to] Can't Post

Cliff,

so sorry to hear of your loss. I didn't see a mini-pin on my travels round s.6, but I'll ask my friend to keep an eye out. One thing that seems to work is putting up flyers and posting them through people's letterboxes - it also keeps you on the streets, which gives you a better chance of finding him. This has worked in the last 2 lost dog events that my friends have gone through. It's good to put a picture on the flyer - cut 'n' paste any mini-pin pic from the internet if you haven't got one of Rocky.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Kamraj

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 16, 2003, 6:11 PM

Post #3 of 11 (1751 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cliff4nier] Lost Min Pin in PJ Sekseyn 6 REWARD if Found [In reply to] Can't Post

Do you have a pic of him ? maybe we could help in distributing it along the neighbourhood. Hope you'll find your minpin soon though....

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Aug 16, 2003, 6:11 PM)

cliff4nier
Novice

Aug 18, 2003, 2:08 AM

Post #4 of 11 (1741 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Lost Min Pin in PJ Sekseyn 6 REWARD if Found [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for your idea! i don't have any real good pictures of him, they are all "play" photos!

he is a bit of a biter, and does not take well to strangers! he is almost 8 years old, and is starting to go bald on his back. he also has 2 black spots on his tounge. he is a very good looking min pin, and if you can help me find him, i will reward you well! again i thank you so much for caring, i miss him so much!

cliff4nier
Novice

Aug 25, 2003, 6:11 PM

Post #5 of 11 (1698 views)
Shortcut

Smile I have my little dude back! someone called from Sec 3 and said that they had seen a dog that matched the ad in the STAR paper. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I have received a phone call from a man named Peter he said that he friend has found another min pin that has a RED collar.. so if anyone is missing their min pin with a red collar you can call Peter at 012 351 4261. hope this helps someone else to find their loved one!

Also the STAR paper worked great for me, I recommend it, make sure you ad a photo, thats what saved my boy! Good luck to all that are missing their dogs, and thanks for all who have supported me when mine was missing! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 27, 2003, 8:43 AM

Post #6 of 11 (1681 views)
Shortcut

I saw the ads too ! Congratulation in finding your precious back.

cheers,
minglmy

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Aug 27, 2003, 12:57 PM

Post #7 of 11 (1679 views)
Shortcut

hi,

congrads in finding your minpin...

I lost my minpin a year back in June..and my minpin was wearing a red collar...maybe the dog he was referring to was my dog?did he tell you approximately how old is the other minpin?my dog has a pimple on her head...

hope you can answer my question...

thanks
Meme

odie moves MY world!

julius
Novice

Aug 27, 2003, 6:36 PM

Post #8 of 11 (1675 views)
Shortcut

Cool Wow COngratulation in finding your doggie back. !!!LaughLaughLaugh

cliff4nier
Novice

Aug 27, 2003, 10:15 PM

Post #9 of 11 (1671 views)
Shortcut
Re: [strawhoney] Lost Min Pin in PJ Sekseyn 6 REWARD if Found [In reply to] Can't Post

you can call Peter at 012 351 4261

he has found a min pin, with a red caller

eli
Enthusiast

Aug 29, 2003, 4:29 AM

Post #10 of 11 (1657 views)
Shortcut

congrats on finding your dog!
i got my patches back after her pic appeared in the papers too!
hope more ppl have the same uplifting experience.
cheers!

Terry
K9 Kaki

Aug 29, 2003, 7:25 AM

Post #11 of 11 (1655 views)
Shortcut

Congrats ! So happy for you.

Terry

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my