Home: Breed Specific: Hound Group:
Coat is changing

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Josephine

Aug 12, 2003, 5:53 PM

Post #26 of 122 (2690 views)
Shortcut
Re: [annkam100] Coat is changing [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiyoh, Nero is driving me crazy liow. Last Sunday, I don't get to ZZzzz till late because he barks and barks...calling me up. No choice lo, what to do I had to wake up and play with him.

Aiya... why not give him some toys , let him play with his toys then he wont disturb u lor.. Angelic Normally LILO will wake up at 4am~~so early right Frown, then she will play her toys until tired then sleep again.

Nero the hero has now learn to "phat pei hei" with me.

Wahaha!! Nero very naughty lar.. haha!! Laugh What about if u thight him up after u scold him? so he has no chance to run to the front door and pee lor... Wink

Ann, U know what, last sunday I bought a new "bungalow~~crate" for LILO, she looks like very happy and run into the crate wor... Angelic.. her reaction looks very funny. hahaha!!

* See the attacted image, that naughty fella FING TAO!! *

Regards,
Josephine

(This post was edited by Josephine on Aug 12, 2003, 6:00 PM)
Attachments: 101_0105.JPG (136 KB)

annkam100

Aug 13, 2003, 9:58 PM

Post #27 of 122 (2681 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Josephine] Coat is changing [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah, bungalow!!! shiokla Lilo Tongue

Right now I'm actually staying in an apartment as my new hse is still under reno. We will be shifting in around next month Smile so by then Nero will also be have his own "palace". hehehe....hopefully, everthing goes on smoothly. Hehehe...also looking forward to getting another pup when I get in. I will be considering bullmastiff gals.

Hmm..Nero is still naughty but he always come up to me and manja. Last few days, I gave him his breakfast meal but he just ran to me and play with me. I was surprise and abit worried because how can beagles resist food!!!! Luckily, he is okay just trying to manja with me.Cool Very cute...

Hey, Josephine...Lilo looks very pretty lar, I'm sure if Nero sees her he'll surely go "gaga" SlySly

Josephine

Aug 13, 2003, 10:41 PM

Post #28 of 122 (2680 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ann,

Dont u notice that LILO's mouth very long meh ? I mean compare with Nero and Snowy, her mouth is longer.Crazy She is just 11 weeks old now, her mouth already so long.. grow bigger, her mouth get longer... die lor.. Unsure Unsure Unsure Unsure

Eerrr... Next time if u join the gathering, please let me know yah, I will bring LILO to the gathering too, to meet her boy friend-NERO. hehehe Tongue.. maybe LILO will "gaga" Nero pulak. hahaha!!

Regards,
Josephine

Attachments: 101_0103.JPG (127 KB)

icaruz

Aug 14, 2003, 11:29 PM

Post #29 of 122 (2672 views)
Shortcut

Hello...wahh..Lilo now bigger already but still very cute ah..nola..her mouth where got long..Nero also very manja ah..My gege's mouth also as long as Lilo's one..she also recently got an attachment to her playpen..she got a BIG crate..so i think she living is SemiD la..hehe..my gege will jealous if i play with a kid but don play with her..then she will bark and bark at the kid..hehe..she also will bark at me when i scold her..how ah? 'mm seh tak' wan to beat her..too sayang adey..Crazy

annkam100

Aug 15, 2003, 1:13 AM

Post #30 of 122 (2669 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icaruz] Coat is changing [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya I agree with icaruz, Lilo's mouth/muzzle don't look long lar. I have seen some who are even longer. Don't worry, Lilo is still a cutie. Smile Hehehe..but now she looks abit "slim" compare with other pics i saw last time. After I brought back Nero he also "slimdown" but now I'm feeding him more...he already a "fei chai" liow Tongue

I will definately let you know when I manage to bring Nero down to KK for the gathering. Hopefully soon.

See below for Nero's side profile...enjoy!!! Cool
Attachments: DSC01421.JPG (138 KB)

Josephine

Aug 15, 2003, 1:14 AM

Post #31 of 122 (2668 views)
Shortcut

Hi icaruz...

Lilo also lar, when she saw me playing with my dalmation~~LILO's elder sis LILY, LILO will bark at me and LILY. Then LILY will bark at LILO too.. both look like fighting. Mad Aiks! Then my house become so happening because of both of them. Mad

U know what, last time LILY dont want to eat kibbles one, but now a days, she saw LILO eat kibbles, she also want to eat already. I think dogs are very easy to be influenced..or maybe both of them just want to manja manja only............dont u think so??

Lilo see me away from her "bungalow", then she will bark too, but i cant bother so much lar, coz I need to do my things. So she will bark for a while then stop lor.

NERO very cute, he look like a "DEH BAO" from that picture, so manja.....Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Regards,
Josephine

Josephine

Aug 15, 2003, 1:38 AM

Post #32 of 122 (2666 views)
Shortcut

Yeahloh.. Nero and Lilo's mouth almost same long... my self to think too much lar... haha..Tongue sorry.. Tongue

When U come to KL, please let Carmen and Icaruz know, ok?? Try to ask them to bring SNOWY and GEGE out.. Let's get the beagles party start!! Cool Dont forget to ask Kenson to bring her KYOKI to join us too. HAHAHA!! Laugh

I brought LILO back to the breeder's house to meet her mom last saturday, the breeder said LILO slim already. Frown But LILO play with her mom until very syiok!! Her mom bite her ear until lost a little bit hairs. She can recognize that is her mom. Blush She snifted her mom's nipples Blush. Alamak.. so big already still want to milk milk....... Blush so malu. Blush

Regards,
Josephine

carmine

Aug 15, 2003, 6:24 AM

Post #33 of 122 (2663 views)
Shortcut

Yes, I would be love to meeet more beagles ! I went to the last few gathering but Snowy was still scared of other dogs. She acted very frendly when she sees other dog when I bring her out for walk, but she react differently in the gathering. Maybe she was scared of the dog that chased after her in the gathering last time. Anyway, glad that there are more beagles owners coming up :)

I wonder whether your beagle likes to help up esp in the kitchen ? Snowy loves cooking and she will try her best to help everytime I was in the kitchen cooking or washing dishes. The attached pic may not be clear but she is actually standing beside me when I was washing dishes. She will stand there like this until I'm done, Cute huh ?
Attachments: P1030300.JPG (43.7 KB)

icaruz

Aug 15, 2003, 9:31 AM

Post #34 of 122 (2662 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carmine] Coat is changing [In reply to] Can't Post

wakss..you guys know Kenson too?? Does he ever come online?? Havent seen any of his posts recently

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2003, 11:49 AM

Post #35 of 122 (2661 views)
Shortcut

I've been reading this thread all the while, and also wondering why Kenson has been MIA from the forum for such a long time. Shall ask him back to here and contribute something.Smile Beagles party must be fun. All the notties gather around and play fighting! I wish to get a beagle for myself too. I like notti notti fella~Blush

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

Josephine

Aug 15, 2003, 4:35 PM

Post #36 of 122 (2659 views)
Shortcut

Snowy is "helping" or "geh poh" in the kitchen ? Tongue hahaha!! As what I know, female dog is very "geh poh" if compare with male dog CrazyLaugh. For example, when i came back from shopping, LILY and LILO will snift my shopping bag, and try to open it Frown... male dog seldom do that. But I saw GINA's Ah Cut like to do that very much LaughLaughLaugh.

Regards,
Josephine

Josephine

Aug 15, 2003, 4:40 PM

Post #37 of 122 (2658 views)
Shortcut

Kenson is a "hot cake" mah... wahahaha!! Sure he got so many FANS lor. Cool

Regards,
Josephine

icaruz

Aug 16, 2003, 12:55 AM

Post #38 of 122 (2653 views)
Shortcut

Yealorr..my this female one also very 8 wan lo..everything also wan to see and want to participate..go toilet also wan to follow..Crazy

carmine

Aug 19, 2003, 6:50 AM

Post #39 of 122 (2644 views)
Shortcut

Yes.. and sometimes Snowy will look at the person opposite my house until she tilt her head.. its very funny.. Beagles are just beagles.. I've heard that female beagles are easier to maintain than male ones, dunnoe how far izztt thats true.. if female is already so hard to handle, i wonder how izztt to handle the male ones ..

icaruz

Aug 19, 2003, 8:51 AM

Post #40 of 122 (2643 views)
Shortcut

yealorr..i heard people say that female easier to take care..if it's true then if i got a male then i pengsan adey lo..Tongue Sometimes when i talk to her, she will tilt her head at me a few times giving me the HUH?? look..dunno to laugh at her or to scold her...call her to come..she look at me like that as though don know what language i'm speaking..Unsure

kbs
Enthusiast

Aug 19, 2003, 9:27 AM

Post #41 of 122 (2642 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I have both male and female beagle.. but actually, both are as disastrous before they turned 1.5 year old Tongue. The only extra thing about male is they love to mark territory, he will sometimes wee wee at the side of the door or any "poll look alike" he could find in the house. And they seems to be harder to toilet trained compare to my female beagle. My female beagle took me less than a month to fully house trained but my male one.. almost half a year and still wee wee accident.

My male beagle actually more manja then the female one.

KBS

Josephine

Aug 19, 2003, 5:23 PM

Post #42 of 122 (2639 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kbs] Coat is changing [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Bin Soo,

The dog from your avatar is Archie izzit?? Tongue I saw his photos from photo gallery..he looks very big already.Wink

I agree that male dog is harder to toilet trained compare with female dog. Because my male dog will simply pee at any object like washing machine, lilo's crate, sofa, wall, etc. Mad He wont choose object to pee, he see it and pee at it. Thats why i seldom let him go into living room. Male dogs like "tiang" very much, dont u think so??

Lily always pee at the carpet which placed in front of toilet.. Crazy she never go into toilet to make her business, because the toilet is wet. Crazy But for me, she did her business on carpet still acapetable lar, atleast she wont simply do it any where.Crazy

And the little one~LILO, that fella always pee on her cushion that i gave her. Sometime also pee at the carpet like what LILY did. I need to monitor her after she took her meal, when she is turn and snift at the same place, then I put some paper on the floor to ler her poo.Shocked I try to put papers into the toilet to let her do business before, but she hawl and want to get out from toilet.Mad

Anyone know how to stop dog hawling in toilet??? When I bath her, she also hawlllll~~~~~!! Frown

Regards,
Josephine

(This post was edited by Josephine on Aug 19, 2003, 5:39 PM)

kbs
Enthusiast

Aug 19, 2003, 8:27 PM

Post #43 of 122 (2631 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sow Mei,

Yeah, the photo at my AVATAR is Archie. He is turning 1 year old next month and big boy liao..

Archie is toilet trained, but ahh, whenever he is not in a right mood or anything he will simply wee wee at the corner of the door, staircase etc Crazy. It took me a long time to toilet trained him, the first 6 months really a nightmare. But somehow slowly, they will learn and soon will know the right place to do their business one. They will now do their business whenever has old newspaper laying around.

KBS

carmine

Aug 20, 2003, 6:08 AM

Post #44 of 122 (2622 views)
Shortcut

I used to toilet-train Snowy but she end up scratching my door until the wood semua came out from the door. She will also bark non-stop. After that, I've decided to train her outdoor. Sometimes she will also bark when she's outside the house but once I close the door, she will shut up automatically and I will moritor her from the window. She will then do it there and then sit by the door and wait for me to open the door.

Josephine

Aug 20, 2003, 5:23 PM

Post #45 of 122 (2618 views)
Shortcut

Sometime quite hard for me to train her outdoor, because that fella like to poo at night around 11pm and early the morning around 5am. Crazy I cant wake up at that time..Blush So she do her business on the cushion lor. Frown I also put some old newspaper on the floor, but lastly all the newspaper teared into pieces.

I used to train her pee & poo on old newspaper after she taken her meal, but I wait for about an hour ago, she still has nothing to poo.. Frown maybe digestion slow.. Crazy

I am wondering how offen that puppy "poo" ? LILO poo atleast 4 times a day. How about Snowy? Nero? Archie? and Gege??

Regards,
Josephine

Attachments: CIMG0115.jpg (43.3 KB)

sweeeng
ALPHA

Aug 20, 2003, 5:41 PM

Post #46 of 122 (2616 views)
Shortcut

Maybe you should start off with letting your dog out everyday the same time. No doubt her pee and poo time is quite akward, nevermind. As time goes by, she'll know that that's the time for her to pee and poo. Later on she'll know that she'll have to do it outside.

regards,
sweeeng

Josephine

Aug 20, 2003, 5:59 PM

Post #47 of 122 (2615 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] Coat is changing [In reply to] Can't Post

hi sweeng,

I will bring her out after she finish all her jabs. Now only let her play/walk in garden.

Regards,
Josephine

icaruz

Aug 20, 2003, 8:31 PM

Post #48 of 122 (2611 views)
Shortcut

hehe...quite funny how all got nice names only my naughty beagle name so funny..Crazy Her real name is Sara although sometimes i call her her gege..somehow i like calling her that..like calling my daughter..LOL..anyway..i think sara poo at least 3 times a day..now adays sometimes only two times..sometimes she very clever will poo at her crate even if i let her out to play..sometimes not..very naughty la..want to train her to sit also cannot listen..want to play only..so susah..

kbs
Enthusiast

Aug 20, 2003, 9:41 PM

Post #49 of 122 (2609 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Archie now 11 months old, he poops normally only once/twice a day, normally either in the morning or at nite. Anyway, for pups they normally would do their business more often than adult dog. I would say 3/4 times a day sometimes and we normally can't avoid accident for young puppies. Unless you catch them in the act of doing at wrong place, if not can't marah them one.

Regards,
KBS

sweeeng
ALPHA

Aug 20, 2003, 11:44 PM

Post #50 of 122 (2603 views)
Shortcut

It's not necessary to bring your dog out. I mean ... if you want her to pee pee and poo poo in the garden instead of the furniture, jes let her out at the garden, lor. Then when she does her job, tell her "good girl"....

regards,
sweeeng

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my