Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 14, 2003, 6:10 PM

Post #26 of 42 (392 views)
Shortcut
Re: [poor_me] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileI work in a construction line where my company supplies material. All my workmates have dogs and yep! we are all dog lovers! My boss has 3 dogs!It's fun place to work in.Laugh

Ciao
Angeline + Maximus & Dome(miss u!)

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 14, 2003, 6:25 PM

Post #27 of 42 (391 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fuolornis] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

My hubby's boxer did not have much of illness. He followed him everywhere and quite lazy one when he got to be an adultSly. Rhine was wiped everyday with a damp cloth to avoid rashes (that's what the vet told us). Boxers are beautiful.

Ciao

poor_me
Enthusiast

Aug 14, 2003, 6:50 PM

Post #28 of 42 (390 views)
Shortcut
Re: [snoopdog] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi again Angeline,

Honestly, I envy you. Where I work, I have plenty of Muslims. As you are aware there are many Muslims that avoid the canines. Bringing dog to work is totally out of the question. I feel like getting anough money then open a dog-friendly / required Smile cafe. Then, that way I can work and have my Lil' Monster next to me all the time. If only I got the cash... Hell, gotta owrk harder.

Regards,
Alan

fuolornis
Enthusiast

Aug 14, 2003, 6:53 PM

Post #29 of 42 (389 views)
Shortcut
Re: [snoopdog] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

oh oie,
then that is why ur hubby's boxer din experience rash..
my doc just told me to apply the cream he gaved last time...
oki, thanx a lot for that piece of advice..
will tell my mum

and yeah, can u ask ur hubby how many times a week he bath rhine if u dun mind..

Cheerz!! *burpp*
From Sparkey and Me.
Sparkey is a female boxer, 1 n half yrs old doggie
~Fuolornis® @ Hell Spawn®~

archer
K9 Senior

Aug 14, 2003, 6:55 PM

Post #30 of 42 (388 views)
Shortcut

I read pug, I see the "pug" word ... oh there's another pug in the squad!

a very warm welcome to the forum, do join us at pug a.s.a.p !!!

it's recruitment time Wink
Cheers!

visit the pug thread...

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 14, 2003, 7:23 PM

Post #31 of 42 (385 views)
Shortcut
Re: [poor_me] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Alan,

FrownDogs are so cute. How could not everyone loves them eh? Anyway, my work place have more kweilohs than locals. We have chinese, indians and kweilohs only. Yeah, I think it's a great ideaCool to open a cafe where's dog-friendly. We all will be clambering to your cafe, man. SlyProfit lah you!Laugh

Ciao

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 14, 2003, 7:28 PM

Post #32 of 42 (383 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fuolornis] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

I think he bathe Rhine once a week. I hope your Sparkey will be fine. Smile

Ciao

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 14, 2003, 7:34 PM

Post #33 of 42 (382 views)
Shortcut
Re: [archer] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi Archer & Sweeeng,

Thanks for the sweet welcome! You guys are so coolCool!

Ciao

poor_me
Enthusiast

Aug 14, 2003, 7:36 PM

Post #34 of 42 (382 views)
Shortcut

Hi Angeline,

I say wanna open but how to? No money, no experience (in cafe management). Maybe the cafe can serve the dogs as well. Maybe a menu for the dogs as well. Maybe, say, a Science Diet lasagna Smile. Maybe Fish and Kibbles (as opposed to Chips).

Regards,
Alan

ashley
ALPHA

Aug 14, 2003, 7:37 PM

Post #35 of 42 (381 views)
Shortcut

Halo Halo !!
Greeting from Pg lang !! welcome to Puppy.com !!Smile
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 14, 2003, 8:06 PM

Post #36 of 42 (378 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi Ashley,

I'm from Pg too but staying in KL lah! How are all the dog lovers in Pg?

Ciao

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 14, 2003, 9:24 PM

Post #37 of 42 (374 views)
Shortcut

WinkI don't think anybody would care about the management lah, yang penting, dogs are allowed ma. Great menu!Cool

Ciao

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Aug 14, 2003, 10:09 PM

Post #38 of 42 (373 views)
Shortcut

Smile HI...

welcome to the forum,
nice meeting you here... i have a minpin called mitcher and he's 3 yrs old and a labbie called roscoe and he's 6 weeks old... have fun in the forum ya!!!Laugh
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 14, 2003, 11:41 PM

Post #39 of 42 (369 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yumiko_masaki] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi there! Your minpin looks handsome! Thanks for the welcome!Cool

Ciao

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Aug 15, 2003, 12:17 AM

Post #40 of 42 (364 views)
Shortcut

Smilehai angline n Dome, welcome to the forum...hope u enjoy the forum n give a fly kiss to Dome.Blush

lulugurl
ALPHA

Aug 15, 2003, 6:42 AM

Post #41 of 42 (358 views)
Shortcut

Hello,

welcome to the forum Smile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

fuolornis
Enthusiast

Aug 16, 2003, 1:10 AM

Post #42 of 42 (354 views)
Shortcut

Hi,
thanx for the info..
really appreciate it..
Same to u also, wish ur pug a happy life!!!!

Cheerz!! *burpp*
From Sparkey and Me.
Sparkey is a female boxer, 1 n half yrs old doggie
~Fuolornis® @ Hell Spawn®~

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my