Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Anyone know any good clinic for my serious sick dog ?

deggs
Novice

Jul 31, 2002, 11:42 PM

Post #1 of 15 (2422 views)
Shortcut
Anyone know any good clinic for my serious sick dog ? Can't Post

My 11 yrs dog has falled into serious illness , she can't stand and sit. I know she is at about 70 yrs old as compare to human age but we want to do our best to save her , she is suffering now day to day.
I am appreciate if anyone of you can provide me some good dog clinics . thanks !

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jul 31, 2002, 11:50 PM

Post #2 of 15 (2420 views)
Shortcut
Re: [deggs] Anyone know any good clinic for my serious sick dog ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi deggs,
Pls. let us know about urself abit more before we can help..
Pls. introduce urself in the Member's Introduction area. We do not even know where u stay.. How could we recommend a vet for u??

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

Khoobg
Webmaster

Aug 1, 2002, 12:05 AM

Post #3 of 15 (2418 views)
Shortcut
Re: [deggs] Anyone know any good clinic for my serious sick dog ? [In reply to] Can't Post

First of all, have you taken your dog to the nearest VET ? If you have, are you saying that your present VET is not able to cure your dog ?

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

deggs
Novice

Aug 1, 2002, 12:36 AM

Post #4 of 15 (2415 views)
Shortcut

Hi guys ,

I am staying in cheras area , I had brought my dog to 2 differrent vets around the area but I have no confidence on them at all , one of them just said the chance to live is not high , the other one just gave some medicines . I believe there must a good vet out there , who really care about dog.

I am willing to bring my dog to any good vet in Selangor or Klang valleys area.

thanks.

cdmoo
ALPHA

Aug 1, 2002, 12:53 AM

Post #5 of 15 (2414 views)
Shortcut

Hi.

Try call this no: 03-56369008. This is in Subang Jaya SS14. I don;t have the full address, anyway, u can ask them. Hopefull he can help.
Good luck.

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

lilK
Dog Kichi

Aug 2, 2002, 10:16 AM

Post #6 of 15 (2399 views)
Shortcut
Re: Anyone know any good clinic for my serious sick dog ? [In reply to] Can't Post

i jus brought my boy for cherry eye removal...
my boy took his 3 vaccinations there.
the vets there are helpful...quiet nice....
if u r interested i can give u their number..
its at old klang road there!

lisachew

Aug 2, 2002, 3:36 PM

Post #7 of 15 (2395 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilK] Anyone know any good clinic for my serious sick dog ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

I am sorry but what is cherry eye removal?
Regards
Lisa

"A dash of lion, several teaspoons of rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of a beggar, a tablespoon of monkey, one part baby seal, and a dash of teddy bear." - shih tzu

lisachew

Aug 2, 2002, 11:46 PM

Post #8 of 15 (2382 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Anyone know any good clinic for my serious sick dog ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Does anybody know where I can get a good vet for x ray? Hope that its in my budget too.

Please reply asap!
Regards
Lisa

"A dash of lion, several teaspoons of rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of a beggar, a tablespoon of monkey, one part baby seal, and a dash of teddy bear." - shih tzu

lilK
Dog Kichi

Aug 2, 2002, 11:49 PM

Post #9 of 15 (2382 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lisachew] Anyone know any good clinic for my serious sick dog ? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi

cherry eye erm..its like a small piece of flesh growing near the eye there...i not too sure how to explain this..maybe some experts here can help me?(leopui and others pls!)

my boy had a surgery in that clinic in short..... everything is fine now...the vets are helpful and nice..

leopui
K9 Maniac

Aug 3, 2002, 2:47 AM

Post #10 of 15 (2371 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilK] Anyone know any good clinic for my serious sick dog ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Not an expect but happened to learn since I have been keeping with Neapolitan Mastiff years back ...

Dog eyes are protected by upper and lower eyelids, by a third eyelid or haw, and by tears. The eyelids are lubricated by a thin layer of mucous to avoid irritating the surface of the cornea.

Cherry eye
may occur if the third eyelid becomes more prominent as a result of dehydration, severe dental disease, atrophy of the head muscles, or disease that causes the eye to lose moisture. When this happens, the tear duct may enlarge and appear as a round, red mass. The condition can lead to irritation of the cornea or conjunctiva because it interferes with tear production. It can sometimes be dealt with by application of topical medication but surgery is often necessary.

Hope the above managed to explain it all!!!
LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

delithra

Aug 3, 2002, 6:21 AM

Post #11 of 15 (2365 views)
Shortcut

Hey Deggs,

Yes, I would also recommend calling the number CD Moo gave to you, as I have been to that Vet 3 times, and called numerous times, and he is very obliging on the phone. Good luck w/ur dog.

regards,

deli

les
K9 Maniac

Aug 3, 2002, 9:54 AM

Post #12 of 15 (2361 views)
Shortcut

Hope ur dog will be fine.

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

deggs
Novice

Aug 3, 2002, 8:10 PM

Post #13 of 15 (2358 views)
Shortcut

Please accept my deepest appreciation on behalf of my dog(BoBo) for all the concerns and information i have received here. cdmoo I am going to call the vet soon , thanks !

cdmoo
ALPHA

Aug 5, 2002, 5:14 PM

Post #14 of 15 (2342 views)
Shortcut

good luck, mate!

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

Yuki79
Dog Kichi

Aug 31, 2002, 8:19 AM

Post #15 of 15 (2313 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To
Hi

cherry eye erm..its like a small piece of flesh growing near the eye there...i not too sure how to explain this..maybe some experts here can help me?(leopui and others pls!)

my boy had a surgery in that clinic in short..... everything is fine now...the vets are helpful and nice..

hi how the cherry eye look like? cos i found my silky eye there got one red spot? is tat cherry eye?

regards,

Yuki

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my