First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 11:54 AM

Post #26 of 50 (4593 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] MIniature Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks, Blush I am really proud at him.
Keep you fingers crossed for us - Draff will be shown at ISPU Show (it is SChnauzer World Dog Show) this September.
xana

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 11:56 AM

Post #27 of 50 (4593 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] MIniature Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

THERE ARE NOT MANY black minies IN MALAYSIA, AREN'T THERE?

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 12:00 PM

Post #28 of 50 (4592 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Xana] MIniature Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

OOoo.... Good Luck to you both !!! do update us about any news from the show, okay?Wink

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 12:03 PM

Post #29 of 50 (4590 views)
Shortcut

it will be certainly interesting for you when you are SO FAR AWAYSlyLaughCool

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 12:06 PM

Post #30 of 50 (4589 views)
Shortcut

Of course, by just "listening" to you, i already feel excited about it. if possible, could you please take more pics from the show and upload in the forum Photo Gallery? well~ I mean.... hope to see some GR in that show....Tongue U know... I'm a GR fan though... sure i'm bias~Cool

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 12:15 PM

Post #31 of 50 (4586 views)
Shortcut

There won't be any GR, sorry, it is SCHNAUZER WORLD SHOW Wink We will certainly take some pics there. We will be certainly grateful in www.schnauzer.cz editorial board if some schnauzer lover from Malaysia should send us photos and results from your Specialties - we should manage barterCool OK?

But look at this web http://www.psizona.cz/...enerinor/default.htm - there are some the best GR from Czech Republic Wink

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 12:18 PM

Post #32 of 50 (4585 views)
Shortcut

Oooooooooooo~!!!!!! Nice site to surf!!Shocked

and i saw the GR in white color... is that what so-called White GR?? are they conform to the GR standard? Very nice GR!!!

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 12:22 PM

Post #33 of 50 (4583 views)
Shortcut

they call this colour "light golden". I don't like it personally - I prefere dark golden... I guess that white is not standard accepted. This is some "cream" colour Crazy

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 12:26 PM

Post #34 of 50 (4581 views)
Shortcut

hey, , can you tell me where can I find description of chat users categories? I was New USer, then Novice and then Newie..... What's next? Tongue

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 12:30 PM

Post #35 of 50 (4580 views)
Shortcut

I personally prefer the Golden color. that should be how a GR look like. feel "original". But i think those creamy one in the site are nice in the sense of their structures, they look great while stacking. By the way, what's your time there?

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 12:32 PM

Post #36 of 50 (4577 views)
Shortcut

You will be "Dog Kichi" next~Wink

read this thread:

http://www.puppy.com.my/...t_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 12:34 PM

Post #37 of 50 (4576 views)
Shortcut

Tuesday July 12th, 22:32 Wink
It is early morning in Malaysia - is it truth? It is strange feeling - late nigh and talking to someone in the coutry where is early morning.....SlyLaugh

I like that darker colour too. Because I prefere black dogs the most Sly

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 12:36 PM

Post #38 of 50 (4575 views)
Shortcut

I'm residing in US, it is 1:35pm afternoon here in California.Smile

This is a good thing of having such a forum. No barrier to communicate. Even bark-bark and sniff-sniff also could bring us together.

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 12:41 PM

Post #39 of 50 (4573 views)
Shortcut

WOW! We have imported dog from Califorina a month ago! P/S giant from famous Skansen's kennel www.skansen.com. Little boy 6 months old now called Rasputin. Well - we have something jointly Wink

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 12:47 PM

Post #40 of 50 (4571 views)
Shortcut

Wow~ Impressive kennel!Shocked

*bred over 900 + Giant Schnauzer Champions, in itself a record and have won many hundreds of Best in Shows in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Africa, South America and Japan*

How did you find it out?? so... i'm sure you are going to show this "imported" giant - Rasputin on this coming up show. are u?Wink

I'm wondering... which language you use to communicate with your show dogs?

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 12:57 PM

Post #41 of 50 (4569 views)
Shortcut

YES - Skansen's are world Nr. 1 giant kennel. All giant schnauzer fans know it Wink I was very happy that I can have puppy from this kennel. The breeder Sylvia is real professional and she can pick up champion quality puppy for you. Just imagine: she guarantees that pick up puppy will gain championshipSmile

Be sure that I will show him! I will handle him myself at EURO Dog show tis OCtober in Puppy class Laugh

I use "sympathy language" in communication with them Wink

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 1:01 PM

Post #42 of 50 (4568 views)
Shortcut

Well..I think that's the case for all *Champion* breeders... they will pick the champion out and guarantee the championship.Smile I'm anticipating to hear good news from you~

eh..... what's this sympahty language~UnsureCrazy

Hmmm.... Since this is a Malaysian forum, you should now start to learn a bit of Malay-language although i'm not good at it. heheheheh.... you know what is "manja" mean?? *DOTE*

So..I think u must "manja your Giant a lot" (means your giant is being doted very much)Cool

(This post was edited by mackmack on Aug 13, 2003, 1:02 PM)

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 1:13 PM

Post #43 of 50 (4565 views)
Shortcut

You know, there are two kinds of schnauzers - North American and European type. And I prefere NA type - they are more ellegant, more compact, with great angulations and lots furnishings. When Rasputin arrived we were absolutely amazed - the dog form US pics came Laugh I hope he will be right show dog because he his great attitude and that movement I have never seen before at schnauzer. I am out of my mind when I look at him.Blush "Manja" is the right wordWink

It is not usual in Europe to guarantee championship. I have never heart about it here Crazy

Language of sympathy and love - all dogs understand. Of course I can tell Rapie "its-a-sweet-boy-good-one-the-best-one" etc Crazy (but I find it little bit silly)

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 1:19 PM

Post #44 of 50 (4564 views)
Shortcut

pls don't get me wrong... the "guarantee" i mentioned was kinda like a "trend" or shall I say... the expectation to get a champion-line dog from such a reputable breeder. Smile I love to talk to my GR, whispering to him... and lecture him while he did something wrong. He takes sentences better than a single-command-word. Of course he understand "NO", but he would prefer that i talk to him such as "don't do that, BB... that's not right, mama going to beat you later, u know? Be good boy, ok?" i think that's communication.Smile

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 1:23 PM

Post #45 of 50 (4562 views)
Shortcut

yes, I spak with my dogs. SOmetimes I hear myself - going on the street with some my dog, talking with him, discussing "should you stop sniffing here? OK, I understand but look at that interesting dog...." - like chating with people Cool We dog lovers are crazy.

I don't like only that sweet-honey chatting to dog. My dogs are intelligent and it must offend them to talk with them like with babies. Wink

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 1:28 PM

Post #46 of 50 (4561 views)
Shortcut

Ar hahaaahh~!

yeah~ they might feel humiliated~Cool

babies talk... we seems to enjoy it but they might not. Oh yeah~ teach you another dialect term: "Paiseh" which means SHAME. So... you dogs will feel "paiseh" of your baby-talk to them.Tongue

I always said to mack :" Don't make mama feel paiseh, you better bahave yourself on the street. See~ that dog so well-bahaved, you must also be like that.... See~that dog won't pull his mama's leash, why do you??" Then, he really got my words and behave himself. He really a good boy on the street but totally an evil at home.

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 1:31 PM

Post #47 of 50 (4559 views)
Shortcut

I don't tell my dogs that I am "mama" Wink

Talking with them is funny and they understand so well!
I should go sleep. Good night - I send tap to your golden evil Wink

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 1:33 PM

Post #48 of 50 (4558 views)
Shortcut

Good nite.

Nice "chatting" with you. And seems like we are a bit out of topic here. Feel free to drop by my chit-chat thread under the ChitChat Section. See you~

arthur
ALPHA

Aug 13, 2003, 6:45 PM

Post #49 of 50 (4555 views)
Shortcut

Hi Xana,

Glad to welcome a MS "si-fu" here.SmileSmile ("Si-fu" means master in the cantonese dialect of the Chinese language.)

So you had your 1st MS at the tender age of 5! And now you have your very own champion MS! Is he from your own breeding? Someone once told me that there's nothing so satisfying as to breed your own champion dog.Smile

Having a natural showdog is an added bonus. I see that your shows are mostly held outdoors. Is the peak show season during the summer months? In Australia, I've been told that most exhibitors stay back after the show to chat, have a B.Y.O dinner and enjoy the great outdoor summer weather. Nice huh? Smile

Here in M'sia, due to our warm n humid weather, most of the shows are held indoors.

Anyway, welcome to our little MS forum and nice website you've got!

Rdgs Arthur

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 14, 2003, 1:01 AM

Post #50 of 50 (4549 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] MIniature Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

thank you for warm welcome here. Sly
My Draff is not form my own breeding but I try to make good advertisment with his show results to his breeder Wink
There are outdoor shows since April to October. And then are some indoors. During the "outdoor" season are of course some inside too. E.g. this weekend I will show my scottish terrier at 2x CACIB show in Bratislava (SLovakia) which takes place inside.

We travel to shows with a couple of friends and we enjoy it very much. We show abroad vry often because our coutry is very small and Czech judges are horrible. Well, we overnight in some hotel, haing dinner, chatting etc. Really funny hobby.Cool
If you want to see something about shows in Europe, look at www.schnauzer.cz, there are many photos from shows in folder Photogallery...
Enjoy it!
Xana

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my