Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost Shih Tzu

sijuan
Novice

Aug 12, 2003, 9:30 PM

Post #1 of 9 (1487 views)
Shortcut
Lost Shih Tzu Can't Post

I had a puppy Shih Tzu named Nebo. We stayed in a rented condo here in Cyberjaya. Yesterday, one of my housemate went out and left the main door open. So I guess during that time Nebo went out. He did not come back ever since. Frown We searched for him the entire condo blocks and search unit by unit but failed.

Wonder if he got stolen or captured by the Dog Catchign Unit? Besides, is there any Dog catching unit in Cyberjaya?

The search is still on to search for Nebo and I would like to request for help from you guys, if you guys happen to see a Shih Tzu in Cyberjaya, please do contact me immediately. I've included my email address in here. Sorry for not giving out my handphone number, coz there's too many prank calls ever since i put up a posters searching for Nebo. Dont worry about the response time for my email. I'm online almost 24 hours and I'd know if there's an incomign email.

My email address is sijuan@yahoo.com.

Picture of Nebo is attached.

Thank you very much.

Nebo!! Where are you?? Unsure
Attachments: Set21_03.jpg (52.5 KB)

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 12, 2003, 11:05 PM

Post #2 of 9 (1475 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sijuan] Lost Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

Li Ping here. i sincerely doubt that there'll ever be any Dog Cathing Unit lurking around in Cyberjaya. the closest dog pound is located in Puchong.

the highest possibility is someone carried your dog away (probably students) and hid in their house. or perhaps the management officers/security guards found Nebo and took him.

cross your fingers and hopefully u'll find him back. never give up. i'll be on the look out for him too.

regards,
hunter

sijuan
Novice

Aug 13, 2003, 1:02 AM

Post #3 of 9 (1471 views)
Shortcut

Li Ping,

I've asked the security guard and cleaners. None of them saw Nebo. I've even asked the MPSJ whether any dogs from cyberjaya are captured and locked up in the Puchong dog pound, but they said Cyberjaya is not under their district, so they do not catch any dogs from Cyberjaya. Posters are up around the condo but some idiots tear them off and even wrote that they have cooked & ate Nebo. I surely hope these messages written are fake!

Argh!! Wish I could get my hands on them! Mad

It's raining now. I wonder how is he doing. :(

Is he still straying around or safe in someone's house?

Argh!!!!!!!! God, give me answers!! Unsure

Sorry for posting this, but I need to let it off.

Miss him so much!!!

Is there any pet detective around here???? Something like Ace Ventura kind of thing?? Unimpressed

(This post was edited by sijuan on Aug 13, 2003, 1:09 AM)

kimia_girl
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 4:29 AM

Post #4 of 9 (1459 views)
Shortcut

Nebo, go back home ok ? dun lepak lioa..ur mummy n daddy miss u so much aready...twinkle miss u too...he is so lonely without u Frown
dun worry si juan ..i dun think nebo is in dog pound,must be some stupid thief in cyberia caught him..they r so bad huh...
nebo is smart ...he will find his way back home..

~wishes from sherlock n twinkle~hope their pet brother will be found as soon as possible!

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 13, 2003, 6:39 AM

Post #5 of 9 (1455 views)
Shortcut

hi,

definitely sure Nebo is not straying. i mean, he's still a puppy. unless someone actually took him to somewhere else, he might just be lurking around the same condo floor you're living.

and being such a cute doggie, i'm sure he's not in a bowl of hot soup now :/ people could be really mean.

just keep your eyes open. i'm pretty sure he's in cyberia. won't go far. unless of course, someone took him to other off campus accomodations. D'kiara, sepang maybe.

he will be fine.

regards,
hunter

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 12:15 PM

Post #6 of 9 (1447 views)
Shortcut

This is really a bad situation... Raining!!!

i feel very sorry for you and Nebo. But worst come to the worst, if really someone took him home and just don't search for you or refuse to give it back to you, well..... I really wish they could take good care of Nebo and treat him as their beloved kid.

Just wish that Nebo is doing fine and not being knocked down by car or..... *choi*.

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 13, 2003, 11:04 PM

Post #7 of 9 (1437 views)
Shortcut

Hi si juan,

sorry to hear about Nebo!! Frown Your situation sounds so much like mine cause I lost my dog on the 1st day of CNY and it rained the entire week!!

I still haven't found my dog yet but I'm not giving up home. Meanwhile, my family and I are just praying that whoever took him in till take good care of him in the meantime.

Don't give up hope cause I'm sure Nebo isn't giving up hope on you! Good luck yah...and be strong

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 16, 2003, 5:54 AM

Post #8 of 9 (1395 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi Sijuan,

Don't worry so much...it's raining but i'm sure God will always be with him and he is safe. Someone might have seen him and brought him home or chances r that someone from ur block has actually kidnapped her. But stay strong and hope u'll find him.

Gwendolyn
Novice

Aug 28, 2003, 1:44 AM

Post #9 of 9 (1360 views)
Shortcut

Nebo we miss you,Frown faster go back
~Gwen~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my