Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Update on my three stolen dogs

Karinabahrin
Novice

Aug 12, 2003, 6:21 AM

Post #1 of 25 (3929 views)
Shortcut
Update on my three stolen dogs Can't Post

No, I haven't found them, but I thought I should share what I HAVE found out since then.

1. The police are of no use whatsoever. Do not expect any help from them. Even though I have an eyewitness who can ID the thieves, the police cannot be bothered to interview the person.

2. I highly suspect the thieves live in the Subang area. I have checked around and a breeder we've come into contact with says that he has previously been approached by TWO CHINESE MEN who go around stealing dogs and re-selling them. They live in Subang. In fact, they were stupid enough to leave the empty dogfood pack that they used to lure my dogs outside my front gate. The dogfood was purchased from a Chinese medicine shop close to Giant, in Taman Subang Permai. Most likely the wo bastards live/operate from USJ 1/Subang Permai. If you live there, pls keep your eyes and ears open.

3. I have also discovered that my black cocker, Missy's microchip does not tally with the one stated on her certificate. So those of you who have microchipped dogs, pls get your vet to verify the numbers.

All this has left a very bitter taste in my mouth. Please, if you happen to buy a black or cream american cocker, or a miniature pinscher, check to see that they are not stolen property.

Here are my dogs' microchip numbers:

Missy (female, black ACS):11717
Charlie (male, cream ACS):19242
Yzma (chocolate/red and tan female minpin): 14409

To those who have given us kind words of support, thank you very very much. We truly appreciate your support.

I have not yet given up hope. Currently, every vet in the Malaysian Small Animals Vet Association has a circular bearing our dogs' microchips. So, if my dogs are sold and brought to vets, there is a chance still they will be recovered.

It is most likely that my dogs were stolen because there were people requesting for these particular colours/breeds. If you know anyone who has acquired dogs fitting the description of my pets, please let me know. My tel no: 012 2088 501.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 12, 2003, 7:51 AM

Post #2 of 25 (3917 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Karinabahrin] Update on my three stolen dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

they're operating in SUBANG?! MadShocked

i thought they usually resell the dogs down south...anyway, did the breeder tell you where they resold the dogs? or is it in USJ1 /Subang Permai too?

it does not tally? did you transfer your dog from the breeder's name to yours?

will keep a look out...
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

annjou
K9 Maniac

Aug 12, 2003, 5:16 PM

Post #3 of 25 (3905 views)
Shortcut

i'm soory 2 hear tat...FrownFrown
did u brought the chip from MKA? if yes then its really unresponsible of them. tey should make sure tat the chip is correct b4 tey send it out...MadMadUnsureFrown
dont worry, i'll keep my eyes 4 u... u just take care, ok....SmileUnimpressed

kanch

Aug 15, 2003, 4:46 AM

Post #4 of 25 (3860 views)
Shortcut
Re: [annjou] Update on my three stolen dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

hey karina,

any updates on the whereabouts of your dogs? i hope u will find them a.s.a.p

kanch

Kowie
ALPHA

Aug 15, 2003, 8:40 AM

Post #5 of 25 (3854 views)
Shortcut

So sorry you had to go through so much. I'll keep a look out for your furkids and our prayers are with you for your furkids safe return. Hope they find their way home soon.

Frown Kowie, Ah Kow & Whitie Frown

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Aug 15, 2003, 2:13 PM

Post #6 of 25 (3849 views)
Shortcut

so sorry to hear about the fate of your doggies...

I hope they are alrite...and update us on their whereabouts...

wish you all the best in recovering them...
Meme

odie moves MY world!

cliff4nier
Novice

Aug 15, 2003, 7:14 PM

Post #7 of 25 (3844 views)
Shortcut

I am trying to figure out how to put up my own post! I lost my Min Pin 3 days ago on the 12th of August in PJ Sekseyn 6, he was like my son, a 7 year old Min pin that I brought with me from the US when I moved here 3 years ago, his name is Rocky and he is a Black and Rust color, very good looking little dude. There is a REWARD if someone can help me to locate him!

my name is Cliff my contact is 019-2317778 thank you, and good luck to the recovery of your dogs!

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 15, 2003, 11:46 PM

Post #8 of 25 (3835 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cliff4nier] Update on my three stolen dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

you can go to the main index of the "Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs" thread.

Click on "Post New" The button is at the top right

Type in a topic and your message. I think u should start a new topic on your own so that more can see your post Smile

owndog2000

Aug 16, 2003, 1:11 AM

Post #9 of 25 (3825 views)
Shortcut

I am so sorry to hear that. I can feel the heartbrokenness. I also love my dogs very much and if they go missing like that, I would have cried for weeks and have to take leave to stay at home..can't work anymore....Will pray that you have your dogs back..If I see any dogs similar description to yours, will feedback..only problem is that we can't scan the microchip ourselves...if only we can do that, I 'll go scanning every dog in the petshop!..

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 16, 2003, 5:45 AM

Post #10 of 25 (3820 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi Karina,

Didi u purchased the pups from either the breeder or petshop? If yes, either the petshop or the breeder has done a mistake when switching it. Don't roll anymore tears, i'll help to distribute the microchip nos in Penang's vet and hopefully if they can help.Smile

owndog2000

Aug 16, 2003, 8:12 PM

Post #11 of 25 (3811 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Update on my three stolen dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Karina,

I saw your advertisement in the STAR newspaper. Hopefully the doggies will be found soon.

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 17, 2003, 2:02 PM

Post #12 of 25 (3800 views)
Shortcut

This is totally RIDICULOUS!!! MadHow can the microchip number does not tally with the number stated in the cert???!!! This is totally UNACCEPTABLE!!!Pirate What's the point of having our furkids microchipped??? I really do hope that those people involved will realize on this!!!

I am really sorry to hear about this. Wishing you good luck and hope that you will reunite with you furkids soon. Cheer up!Smile

Kowie
ALPHA

Aug 17, 2003, 11:56 PM

Post #13 of 25 (3796 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I saw an old-is Chinese man walking a min pin which fit the discription of your Yzma around the crossroads between USJ 4 and USJ 3. The dog was about the size of Ming Yang's Mocha. I was not able to ask the man where he got the dog from. Sorry that the info is kinda' sketchy but I hope it is of some help.

Frown Kowie, Ah Kow & Whitie Frown

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Aug 20, 2003, 6:10 AM

Post #14 of 25 (3768 views)
Shortcut

hi karina,

so sorry to hear about ur dogs,,,subang area?...i know a breeder in subang permai which breeds a variety of dogs..wondering whether would u like to have the address or no so tht u could check it out?..
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

kanch

Aug 20, 2003, 6:16 PM

Post #15 of 25 (3760 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] Update on my three stolen dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

hey is the breeder you're talking about mark ong??

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Aug 21, 2003, 5:33 AM

Post #16 of 25 (3746 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kanch] Update on my three stolen dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

hi kanch,

yup its him...u know him?
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

julius
Novice

Aug 25, 2003, 9:10 AM

Post #17 of 25 (3708 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] Update on my three stolen dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi can you give me this breeder's address or phone.. I lost my Dog 3 days back and perhaps he can help me.!!

ThanksUnimpressed

cliff4nier
Novice

Aug 25, 2003, 6:13 PM

Post #18 of 25 (3698 views)
Shortcut
Re: [julius] Update on my three stolen dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

I have my min pin back, but I did receive a phone call from a man who says he has found a min pin with a red collar???? if this might be yours, you can call peter @ 0123514261 Good luck

Karinabahrin
Novice

Aug 25, 2003, 7:09 PM

Post #19 of 25 (3692 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cliff4nier] Update on my three stolen dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

Cliff - Am glad you found your dog. Tried calling your mobile number several times but no one picked up.

Kanch - Thanks for the info on Mark Ong. We called all his mobile numbers but no one picked up. The house phone was picked up by a woman who claimed she was located in Kelana Jaya, which is a bunch of crock because her tel no is a Subang one. Very suspicious. Also swung by the address you gave me but could not see anysign of dogs.

We're still on the lookout. I assume the dogs may have been sold to new owners by now. Am still distributing the microchip nos to vets as we come across their listings. Hopefully someday I will get my dogs back. I am quite sure they've been sold - I just hope for the time being that they've been sold to responsible owners who will take the dogs to a vet - that way, I still have a chance on recovering them.

Please continue to keep a lookout for my dogs. And thank you all to those who have responded thus far.

Karina and Anim.

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Aug 26, 2003, 6:24 AM

Post #20 of 25 (3672 views)
Shortcut

hi karina,

i think the woman who answer the phone is his wife...and as i knw they r still in subang permai as they always advertise their dogs for sale...hmm..maybe i could try n give him a call and then visit him someday as i know him..not very well though but he still remember me...if i happen to see ur dog there then i'll let u knw..apart from his house, he has a shop somewhere near his house also where he keep all his dogs..anyway i'll update u if i did visit him...

kanch

Aug 27, 2003, 7:58 PM

Post #21 of 25 (3648 views)
Shortcut

i shoulnt be sayin this in the open but mark ong is a very fishy man n not to mention rude!!!!!! his wife's name is jenny........gosh u should take a look around his house.....one small 3x2 cage fit 3-4 shih tzu's.....how to move around?????

i had a bad experience with him..........

karina i still think u should try ur luck....im tryin to get u a few other numbers....i'll try calling myself k.....hope u'll find ur 3 babies soon.

sharon
Enthusiast

Sep 9, 2003, 9:58 PM

Post #22 of 25 (3592 views)
Shortcut

Hi Karina,

Just read ur post & hope this will help..... I stay in Subang Jaya & I saw some chinese guys selling dogs AT NIGHT with a MPV in the lorong opposite SS15's wet market few weeks ago. Do check them out! Pirate

good luck
Me & Makiyo

Karinabahrin
Novice

Sep 10, 2003, 2:28 AM

Post #23 of 25 (3585 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sharon] Update on my three stolen dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

WOW! Unbelievable! I will certainly check it out. Tks for the tip. I haven't given up searching yet!

kesuke
Doggyman

Sep 10, 2003, 2:59 AM

Post #24 of 25 (3583 views)
Shortcut

just saw this thread...though i can't be of any help (i live in penang) Unimpressed.. i hope you get your dogs back and hopefully the ppl who stole your dogs will get what they deserve in the end..Shocked

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

Karinabahrin
Novice

Sep 12, 2003, 7:53 AM

Post #25 of 25 (3549 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sharon] Update on my three stolen dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

Hie Sharon,
Just wondering when and around about what time did you see the van with the dogs. I thought of checking them out.
Thanks.
Karina

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my