Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Working Group:
GREAT DANE FANS

First page Previous page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 Next page Last page  View All

amc2patrick
New User

Jun 27, 2009, 2:58 AM

Post #976 of 980 (10421 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sslee80] Re:[ALL] GREAT DANE Gathering!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi sslee80
i'm patrick. newbie in this forum... hear that u can find great dane... i'm also looking for this... can u help me?

(This post was edited by amc2patrick on Jun 27, 2009, 2:59 AM)

Remy

Sep 15, 2009, 3:22 PM

Post #977 of 980 (10316 views)
Shortcut

Sean, I have a problem here and maybe you can help in some way. I am looking for a home, a good home, for a 2 year old neutered male Doberman. There is a long story attached to this dog and I would be happy to share it with you via phone if you can possibly help.
016-689-5002. Thanks.

When I go to Heaven, if there are no dogs and horses there, then I want to go where they go!

wendyann
New User

Oct 16, 2009, 5:09 AM

Post #978 of 980 (10175 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

i'm looking to get a great dane. can u recommend one?

racherik
Novice

Apr 1, 2010, 11:27 PM

Post #979 of 980 (9561 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Remy] Re:[ALL] GREAT DANE Gathering!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Guys!!! How are all of you? Sorry it's taken so long to finally come on here. We're finally back in KL.

Sean, how are you? Are you still the GPGD? hee hee. How are your babies?

As you know, about a year ago, Bubba started having fits/seizures. It's been heart-breaking to go through and no matter how many times he has them, they are still terrible to watch. He is now heavily medicated with Phenobarb., Potassium Bromide, Lamictal (neurontin) and liver protectors, and he fits about once a month now. And we have liquid Valium on standby to administer rectally when he does fit.

Otherwise, he's doing ok. He still loves his swimming and walks with his daddy and the pool we have now has stairs (not a ladder), so he goes swimming on his own, without permission, about 4-5 times a day. And we have to keep drying him off - what a pain!

He's also found his inner "wolf" and enjoys the sound of his own howling. He does this nearly every morning when my husband goes out for a morning run and he's upset that he can't go along. Or, when we come home and he knows we're on the other side of the door. Unfortunately, anyone walking past our house would think that we're torturing a small puppy, as his howl is very high pitched. Nobody would guess it's coming out of a Great Dane!!!

Clarence is fine but he's getting on in age (9yo) and there are days when he hobbles a bit walking down the stairs.

Both boys were put on a cooked food diet some months ago. Steamed salmon, blanched broccoli and boiled potatoes. It was recommended by our vet in Singas. The boys loved their meal time but it got too inconvenient and very expensive to keep up. So, he's recommended the brand of food "Addiction". They seem to like it and even our cat now is on Addiction for cats.

Remy and Alicia - how are you guys doing? Great to re-connect. Remy - are you still looking for a home for that Doberman? If you go on my FB and look under my friends list, there is a lady I know from the horsey circles, Brigitte Meyer, and she's into Dobermans. She may be able to help.

Ok, just wanted to say "Hey!" to all of you. We're so happy to be back in KL. Cheers, Rachel

Remy

Apr 2, 2010, 12:46 AM

Post #980 of 980 (9555 views)
Shortcut
Re: [racherik] Re:[ALL] GREAT DANE Gathering!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome back racherik. Nice to see you in Malaysia again.

All is well here. I am off the the States for two weeks in a few days. I have to go through our storage there and throw away a lot of stuff. Goodwill will be happy to see me I think. I just don't want to ship everything and after I have culled I will ship the remainder here. I guess that means we won't be returning to the US to live. Actually I like it here and this is where we will stay.

All the dogs are well and also all three of the horses. Yuma is still going strong at damn near 29. he actually looks like a much younger horse and his condition is excellent. However he is totally retired now and just a pasture puff.Once again - good to see you back. Where is horse being boarded?

When I go to Heaven, if there are no dogs and horses there, then I want to go where they go!

First page Previous page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my