Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Poll: Suggestion for POLL Topics:
What brand of shampoo do you use on your dog?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 7, 2003, 7:34 AM

Post #26 of 49 (1513 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] What brand of shampoo do you use on your dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Har...my friend used human shampoo to bathe his dog...then the dog mati...Crazy

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 7, 2003, 7:38 AM

Post #27 of 49 (1513 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] What brand of shampoo do you use on your dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

I read in a book regarding about dogcare and they advised not to use any human shampoo on dogs because of the PH level. UnsureBut honestly speaking, I really do think that human shampoo is not good for our dogs...afterall it's only for human...Wink

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2003, 7:55 AM

Post #28 of 49 (1513 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris78] What brand of shampoo do you use on your dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

didn't know that..Unsure i thought it was because human shampoo was too harsh. anyway,it's good to know the true reason. thanksSmile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 7, 2003, 4:34 PM

Post #29 of 49 (1513 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] What brand of shampoo do you use on your dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh okay then... I'm thinking of switching Jaz's kibbles as well.. let me know how's the food on your dog once you have tried it ya? Wink

Riccaval
ALPHA

Aug 7, 2003, 7:11 PM

Post #30 of 49 (1512 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris78] What brand of shampoo do you use on your dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

WinkChris, I don't think your friend's dog mati becos of the human shampoo...so lethal meh?

Last time when I had my first mixed breed I use human shampoo but everything ok. But not now only human conditioner.Cool Yup ur right diff. PH level.Cool

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 7, 2003, 10:17 PM

Post #31 of 49 (1508 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] What brand of shampoo do you use on your dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Also to add, I've learnt from Puppy.com that dog doesn't produce sweat... so unlike human... they are NOT like humans at all.. I mean when skin is concern... Wink

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2003, 10:34 PM

Post #32 of 49 (1505 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] What brand of shampoo do you use on your dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yupz Smile will do
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 7, 2003, 10:44 PM

Post #33 of 49 (1503 views)
Shortcut

Anyway, I have a feeling that Bi**room is good ler.. but expensive.. have you tried using on your dogs? Wink

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2003, 11:13 PM

Post #34 of 49 (1501 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] What brand of shampoo do you use on your dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

nah..nvr tried. My dad manufactures dog shampoo as well as human cosmetics so no need to buySmile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 8, 2003, 9:00 AM

Post #35 of 49 (1498 views)
Shortcut

I dont know...but really mati...it's a spitz....guess the dog terminum the shampoo...Crazy

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 8, 2003, 5:08 PM

Post #36 of 49 (1497 views)
Shortcut

Huh??!! Really ar!! war.. like that can save alot of $$ then Smile

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 8, 2003, 8:59 PM

Post #37 of 49 (1493 views)
Shortcut

yups SmileSmile can also "personalize" the shampoo
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 8, 2003, 9:45 PM

Post #38 of 49 (1491 views)
Shortcut

Ok Ok.. better jaga-jaga.. don't simply mix and match.. nanti become poison then you know! Smile

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 9, 2003, 3:58 AM

Post #39 of 49 (1489 views)
Shortcut

lol

not really mix and match ler..formula the same..just that when i'm bored of the fragrance can make a new batch a difference fragrance Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 9, 2003, 5:11 PM

Post #40 of 49 (1486 views)
Shortcut

HAHHAH!! true true.... I bet your dogs always smells fresh! Wink

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 9, 2003, 6:56 PM

Post #41 of 49 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Tongue99.9 % of the time

the other 0.1 %...hehe..i'm a bad mom..too busy to bathe themTongue
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 9, 2003, 7:16 PM

Post #42 of 49 (1484 views)
Shortcut

OOhh.. yeah, cause bathing them takes at least an hour to complete the whole process... but I'll definately MAKE SURE I'll bath Jaz at least once a week.. I can't stand the smell, can you imagine how Jaz can stand smelling herself then.. it's a commitment to do... Smile

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 9, 2003, 7:25 PM

Post #43 of 49 (1482 views)
Shortcut

mine doesn't take as long as jaz jaz..imagine all that fur! somemore so long and silky..Tongue i think if i got a silky, i'll probably have it in his full coat once in a while..the rest of the time,have to trimUnsure

Silky has a medium coat-long coat..it's ok..not very hard to take care of it..bathe once a week,groom twice..etc. Tyson lagi senang,in terms of coat wise..but because of his atitude towards showers.......Pirate

hehe..i don't know why ler...maybe i'm weird or something, i like that "doggie odour" once in a while.smells natural Laugh the long coated dog's doggie odour la..not the short coated ones..
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 9, 2003, 7:41 PM

Post #44 of 49 (1481 views)
Shortcut

Yeah.. we use to use hair dryer at times, but notice that it's not so good for Jaz's coat... so now, after shower, we have to comb dry her... wah lau... can you imagine me stading outside the house for about an hour, just to comb her up and down till she's dry!!! Unsure

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 10, 2003, 12:51 AM

Post #45 of 49 (1479 views)
Shortcut

hehehe. i juz bath mocha and summer not too long ago. It took me 15 - 20 minutes max. comb ? wat comb ? CoolTongue

cheers,
minglmy

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 10, 2003, 4:40 AM

Post #46 of 49 (1477 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] What brand of shampoo do you use on your dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Different mar.... you seen how long Jaz's coat is rite??? Some more learnt from the previous show that her coat is not BLUE enough... of course she cannot drink Pepsi Blue to solve the problem.. so only way is to comb dry her to bring out the color lor....Unimpressed

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 11, 2003, 6:20 AM

Post #47 of 49 (1475 views)
Shortcut

you mean by coming dry the fur it will bring the colour out ? this is something new to me lar. never heard of it before.

cheers,
minglmy

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 11, 2003, 5:24 PM

Post #48 of 49 (1471 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] What brand of shampoo do you use on your dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Apparently that was I have been told.. to me, it's maybe like human hair.. if you blow dry all the time, it may damage your hair rite? so comb dry lor.....'mm chou, tou chou chor' already.. been doing that for almost a month plus dee... Frown

lynnzter
Dog Kichi

Sep 11, 2003, 10:21 PM

Post #49 of 49 (1460 views)
Shortcut

I've changed a few ... first was Biogroom's Puppy.

Then, I saw another brand ... but can't remember what it was ... It smells reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaally good. Apple scent! Tongue And it was much cheaper than Biogroom.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my