Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
THREE of my dogs went missing today

Karinabahrin
Novice

Aug 6, 2003, 11:31 AM

Post #1 of 20 (3150 views)
Shortcut
THREE of my dogs went missing today Can't Post

THREE out of my four dogs went missing today in USJ Subang Jaya. I came home and only one was left. I suspect they were stolen as my gate was properly closed, and there was an empty Pedigree dog food bag outside my front gate which was not there when I left for work this morning. One of my slippers was also outside the house.

From the look of things, if the dogs were stolen, the thieves had probably been observing my house. The dogs were probably familiar with them as it appears they would have had to enter my compound to get the dogs. Generally my dogs are very noisy, so a stranger would have attracted the neighbours' attention.

Coincidentally the dog left behind was the only one who has been spayed, and not quite up to her breed standards (she has an overbite). The ones missing have not been spayed because they are either too young or completing their heats.

If you know or see of the following, please let me know:

A four-month old cream coloured male American Cocker named Charlie

A 1 yr 3 month old black American Cocker named Missy - She has a white streak down her chest and is small for her breed, so by normal ACS standards she looks about 5 months old

A seven month old MinPin, tan and yellow coloured named Yzma.

Please help me spread the word around. I lost a dog earlier this year due to an illness, and losing three more is very, very hard to take.

If you see dogs fitting these decriptions at the vets or pet shops, please also let me know. I am willing to check them out. All three of them are micro-chipped.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2003, 2:51 PM

Post #2 of 20 (3141 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Karinabahrin] THREE of my dogs went missing today [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Karina,

I'm so sorry abt your losses. I will keep an eye open for your little ones and any other missing dogs.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

cris
Enthusiast

Aug 6, 2003, 4:59 PM

Post #3 of 20 (3138 views)
Shortcut

you mean you left them outside the house? Gee....those are small dogs, you should have kept in the house. I lost mine years ago....and now when we left for work, we lock them all in the house and only let them out to the compound when we come home at 6pm.

I am so sorry that you lost three....gee...i know how you will feel. They are just like your children. I cried for days when my cocker spaniel was stolen and it takes some times to heal. But now i still think of her.

Anyway, will keep a look out for them.

poor_me
Enthusiast

Aug 6, 2003, 5:00 PM

Post #4 of 20 (3136 views)
Shortcut

Hi Karinabahrin,

Those thieves are real low-lifes. Hope u'll find ur dogs back. I don't stay near the USJ area, but if I see any three dogs fitting those description I'll take note of them.

Regards,

Alan

nooning
K9 Kaki

Aug 6, 2003, 5:21 PM

Post #5 of 20 (3132 views)
Shortcut

Dear Karina,

I'm so so sorry 2 hear about this, i'll pray n hope 4 the best 4 u. U must b worry sick n mayb havin sleepless nites now. Our dogs/pets r indeed our babies, i lost dogs b4 due 2 road accidents, it's really heart breakin.

I agree wit Alan, these dognappers r really sickening.....dun they ever understand that it's like cutting away a piece of our flesh when we lost our dogs........real bastards.........sorry 4 being rude but i'm so sad n mad inside.

I really do hope that all of us here in puppy.com will b able 2 help in ur dog searching. All the luck 4 u, Karina, take good care.

Kamraj
Novice

Aug 6, 2003, 6:20 PM

Post #6 of 20 (3127 views)
Shortcut

So sorry to hear about this. I'll ask those dog people I know to keep an eye out.

I know what it is to lose a dog, and I agree with everything that's been said about the sort of people who steal them.

Kamraj

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Aug 6, 2003, 7:16 PM

Post #7 of 20 (3123 views)
Shortcut

FrownUnsure i;m sooo sorry to hear that Karinabahrin,

don't worry, i'm in usj subang.. i'll try to keep an eye for your doggies... i bet oyu're really sad and heartbroken .. so plzplz be patient and try to look for them...
i'll pray for them and give all my blessings and hope that they will go home soon...

don't woory i'll keep an eye for you ..Wink
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

sweeeng
ALPHA

Aug 6, 2003, 8:01 PM

Post #8 of 20 (3118 views)
Shortcut

It's so sad to hear that you lost 3 of your dogs at once. It's really sickening having so many of this type of thief around... I hope something will be done to catch these ppls....

And hope you'll find your dog back again...

sweeeng

Karinabahrin
Novice

Aug 7, 2003, 1:18 AM

Post #9 of 20 (3102 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] THREE of my dogs went missing today [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you everyone for your kind words. We've made a police report and it looks likely the dogs were stolen.

Will keep our fingers crossed. Meanwhile am alerting all vets I know and MKA, in case the dogs get brought in for check-ups.

If anyone has any other ideas how I may be able to sniff out more leads, pls let me know.

K!

voon
Novice

Aug 7, 2003, 2:08 AM

Post #10 of 20 (3095 views)
Shortcut

So sorry to learn about your missing dogs and I understand how it feels. Don't give up looking! Try all the pet shop in Klang Valley, Penang and Johor if u can, print plenty of leaflets in your surrounding.

Lastly, report your case to MKA to see if they can help. Your dogs are microchipped, try if any of these help?

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 7, 2003, 9:04 AM

Post #11 of 20 (3088 views)
Shortcut

Hi Karinabahrin,

It is so sad to hear of your loss... Do you have a picture of them ? I can help by spreading the words around my colleague and friends. I cannot imagine losing 3 dogs at one go like that.

Let me know if we can be of any help.

cheers,
minglmy

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Aug 7, 2003, 11:06 AM

Post #12 of 20 (3082 views)
Shortcut

hi karinabahrin,

wish you all the best in finding your dogs back...

all the best
Meme

odie moves MY world!

torochan

Aug 7, 2003, 11:07 PM

Post #13 of 20 (3065 views)
Shortcut

Sorry to hear about thisUnimpressed. Can't imagine if i lost my baby.i'll info all my frd's n families in PJ n JB abt this.Even not much we can do to help,but always remember tht we all will pray very hard till the day u n ur babies meet again.

kimia_girl
Dog Kichi

Aug 7, 2003, 11:21 PM

Post #14 of 20 (3063 views)
Shortcut

so sorry to hear bout tat ....hope u will find ur babies back soon..i will pray for them...

sherlock&twinkle

khsin
Dog Kichi

Aug 8, 2003, 12:59 AM

Post #15 of 20 (3058 views)
Shortcut

Hi Karina,

So sorry to hear that you've lost 3 of your dogs. I've lost my dog too, and i know it feels really really bad. I will tell my friends around that area to keep an eye for your dogs. And I'll be checking the pet shops around my area too...

Hope you'll be able to find them soon.

khsin

carmine

Aug 8, 2003, 7:18 AM

Post #16 of 20 (3053 views)
Shortcut

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm staying at USJ and I will try to look out for you. Do you mind sending their pic to me so that its easier for me to recognize them? My email address : kahmun83@hotmail.com

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 9, 2003, 4:04 AM

Post #17 of 20 (3030 views)
Shortcut

FrownHi sorry to hear taht,

they have microchip, maybe u can tell us the microcip no and it might help. i'll on lookout in Penang. Hope taht tehy'll come back to ur hands.

fuolornis
Enthusiast

Aug 9, 2003, 5:41 AM

Post #18 of 20 (3028 views)
Shortcut

hi there,
sorry to hear bout ur great loss..
i could not help much by try to keep an eye over here in cheras....

hope ur able to find ur doggie back..

Cheerz!! *burpp*
From Sparkey and Me.
Sparkey is a female boxer, 1 n half yrs old doggie
~Fuolornis® @ Hell Spawn®~

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 9, 2003, 7:45 AM

Post #19 of 20 (3026 views)
Shortcut

gosh, so sorry to hear about ur dogs!! Those thieves!!!!! MadMad not so long ago, one of our members posted her article up in The Star and managed to get her dog back.

Perhaps u can try calling The Star to see if they'll let u have a little article about ur dogs?

hector
Novice

Aug 12, 2003, 8:23 AM

Post #20 of 20 (2995 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] THREE of my dogs went missing today [In reply to] Can't Post

so, sorry to hear about that ur doggies missing. u can locate it at some the pet shop in kl or pj area If u know any of this pet shop owner, ucan ask them to locate for u.
normaly the thief to sell it to the pet shop.or u can try like telling the pet shop owner that ur kind doggies, my friend get back his by using this method

hector

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my