Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Good News - A' Famosa Resort Allowed Dogs!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

ruby_sushi

Aug 29, 2004, 11:24 PM

Post #51 of 53 (895 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Good News - A' Famosa Resort Allowed Dogs!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you. It is so hard to find accomodation which is pets allowed here. I almost give up liao. my Sushi loves to play with water, I wanna bring her to the seaside...but don't know where? Frown
Dogs Lover

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 30, 2004, 4:46 AM

Post #52 of 53 (886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ruby_sushi] Good News - A' Famosa Resort Allowed Dogs!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I herad aurora leisure apartment allowed dogs, may be you could try. Try to get more info form thier website.

Penag should be a nice place to visit,you can swim with your dog at the beach.

I used to go to PD,at the beach opposite the Blue Lagoon,saturday morning is alwys empty.

Blush I am the man with dog's name

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 30, 2004, 5:05 AM

Post #53 of 53 (879 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Good News - A' Famosa Resort Allowed Dogs!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

As far as I know Aurora only allow dogs in their place during the dog show season as MKA will book numerous rooms at the same time.

FYI, they do not allow BIG dogs to stay in the room but instead put the big dog at a place and just leave them for the night. (I heards this from the person who went for the penang show)

cheers,
minglmy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my