Anyone seen my minpin?

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Jul 27, 2003, 3:32 PM

Post #1 of 11 (2138 views)
Shortcut
Anyone seen my minpin? Can't Post

Hi peeps,

This is nothing new cuz i think i posted something about this before...I was just wondering, anyone seen my min pin around cheras area?actually like this,my mom told me my neighbor saw my minpin coming home one day but we weren't home..and yes, she was alone and she came back to our hse...

my neighbor then saw a guy in motorcycle grabbed her and took her away again..Frownand another time, the neighbor that lives opposite us saw my minpin with this guy at pasar mlm tmn len seng...he told us my beloved minpin lost some weight..but it's our minpin..it's easy to recognize her since she has this "pimple" on her head..that guy must be living not too far from our home..that morning when my minpin was missing,(it was 6 something i think) she was wearing a red collar but with no tag...as i mentioned earlier, she had this "pimple" on her head/forehead...she's black and with 'brown socks"...you guys noe what i mean...the typical minpin...it's been one year now..and she should be 10+ yrs old now...she's quite a mean old lady...anti-social a little bit...and another thing, she also lost her front tooth due to old age...I hope she's still alive and someday can be reunited with us...Frown

I live around the cheras tmn len seng area...pls kindly email me or let me know if you seen her before...Unimpressed

strawhoney@hotmail.com
Meme

odie moves MY world!

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jul 29, 2003, 7:22 PM

Post #2 of 11 (2100 views)
Shortcut
Re: [strawhoney] Anyone seen my minpin? [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile hi,

i hope that you'll get to reunite with your minpin... i myself have a minpin and i can't bear to loose him... i'll pray for your minpin and hope that she'll be with you soon.. Smile
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

torochan

Jul 29, 2003, 9:41 PM

Post #3 of 11 (2094 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi, just info all my frid in cheras if their see ur minpin.don't sadyah,hope u can reunite with ur lovely companion.Wink

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Jul 30, 2003, 9:14 AM

Post #4 of 11 (2085 views)
Shortcut

poor dog! how long has she been missing? did u try putting up notices in petshop and vets? coz the new owner had to get some food or to visit a vet right?

*pray* my baobao will be w/ me happily until the last day.

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Jul 30, 2003, 3:27 PM

Post #5 of 11 (2080 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BaoBao] Anyone seen my minpin? [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for all your good wishes...i didn't put any notices or anything like dat...because I don't live in KL..i am studying elsewhere....so there's nothing i can really do..as for my parents,they are two busy ppl...but they did ask around the neighborhood but to no avail..

i do hope for her return...and still hoping...hope she's healthy and happy..and hope that whoever has her,treats her real good...
Meme

odie moves MY world!

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 30, 2003, 6:36 PM

Post #6 of 11 (2072 views)
Shortcut

Hopefully your min pin will release itself from the current owner and run back to your home...

Regards,
Swee Eng

fuolornis
Enthusiast

Aug 1, 2003, 3:40 AM

Post #7 of 11 (2047 views)
Shortcut

hey strawhoney,
i will keep an eye 4 u since i'm staying in taman sri bahagia.. u know where rite??
since u gaved me a clear desc., i will keep an eye for u around the sri bahagia, anggerik n suria jaya area..
This kind of ppl must hancur them..
Do u have ur pic of ur doggie??
may be it can help..

Cheerz!! *burpp*
From Sparkey and Me.
Sparkey is a female boxer, 1 n half yrs old doggie
~Fuolornis® @ Hell Spawn®~

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Aug 4, 2003, 1:19 PM

Post #8 of 11 (2029 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fuolornis] Anyone seen my minpin? [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks a lot...let me post it up in my gallery...you can go and check out my minpin...but the most prominent feature would be a 'pimple' on her head.right in the middle...Unimpressed

thanks!
Meme

odie moves MY world!

fuolornis
Enthusiast

Aug 4, 2003, 5:21 PM

Post #9 of 11 (2026 views)
Shortcut

I will keep an eye since u posted the pic in the gallery..
Count on me..
Lately, i have been thinking, maybe that thief stays in the same a area as ur hse..dun u think so??
cos u see, where got no reason he ride his motor in the same hseing estate

Cheerz!! *burpp*
From Sparkey and Me.

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Aug 5, 2003, 6:07 PM

Post #10 of 11 (2015 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fuolornis] Anyone seen my minpin? [In reply to] Can't Post

that's what i tot too...he must be sumwhere close to my house...that's why my minpin could remember the road and she found her way back...unfortunately we weren't home that timeFrown

pls help me to keep an eye..i think she's still out there...
Meme

odie moves MY world!

fuolornis
Enthusiast

Aug 5, 2003, 7:21 PM

Post #11 of 11 (2012 views)
Shortcut

i try to keep an eye round lenseng though i seldom use that road except to escape the crawl in the mornin...

Cheerz!! *burpp*
From Sparkey and Me.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my