~*~*~sleepless nite~*~*~

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Jul 25, 2003, 10:37 AM

Post #1 of 36 (3937 views)
Shortcut
~*~*~sleepless nite~*~*~ Can't Post

what do you do when you can't sleep at night?? and it's a working day tomorrow??? Unsure

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Jul 25, 2003, 10:57 AM

Post #2 of 36 (3933 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BaoBao] ~*~*~sleepless nite~*~*~ [In reply to] Can't Post

woke up in the middle of the night...and discovered few baby kutus on my arms and legs!! what a nightmare!!! Mad spray some frontline at my mattress.... s*gh... got to sleep without for the rest of the nitez Frown

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 25, 2003, 11:06 AM

Post #3 of 36 (3932 views)
Shortcut

Hahhaha,..... then u spend ur night picking the kutu loh~
This is Crazy~ 3am still with 7 users online.... Crazy

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

(This post was edited by mackmack on Jul 25, 2003, 11:21 AM)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 25, 2003, 5:01 PM

Post #4 of 36 (3921 views)
Shortcut

Sleepless nite? Logon to Puppy.com... or end up like me.. two nights ago, I woke up, Jaz was already on my bed... there was a brush next to my bed... so I started combing her up and down... Wink.. eventually got tired... then doozzzee off!

Elly
ALPHA

Jul 25, 2003, 5:47 PM

Post #5 of 36 (3916 views)
Shortcut

Oh dear!!! Serious oh?

I can never imagine man! That is so "geli"!Crazy

I remembered last time when we were staying in a condo, my cocker got kutu. And the kutu crawl all over the place...yucks!~CrazyPirate

Better clear it up as soon as possible, my friend!Wink

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 25, 2003, 7:15 PM

Post #6 of 36 (3913 views)
Shortcut

hi,

most often when i couldn't sleep i'd play computer games or surf the net :p yesterday was online here the whole night till 5.30am... and there always seem to have members online at wee hour :/ thought i was the only crazy person.

btw, could dog ticks spread to our hair huh? my theory is that it won't.... anyone out there know about this? i scared i'll have dog fleas. lol. then i'll have to use Frontline on my head so that i get "protection".

regards,
hunter

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 25, 2003, 10:22 PM

Post #7 of 36 (3906 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] ~*~*~sleepless nite~*~*~ [In reply to] Can't Post

i'll just read a book till i fell asleep.

cheers,
minglmy

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jul 26, 2003, 1:52 AM

Post #8 of 36 (3894 views)
Shortcut

Laugh hahaha.. easy.. just chase my mitcher boy up and down the house until both of us got really really tired and eventually both also fall asleep.. or else .. haha.. play computer games..or maybe read the most boring book.. then i have no prob in sleeping .. heheCrazyCrazy
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Jul 27, 2003, 6:31 AM

Post #9 of 36 (3883 views)
Shortcut

I dun think the 'kutus' will stay in our hair.
BUT one of my friend told me when he was eating dinner and his hair itch!! he scratched it and ~~ta da~~ ,,,.. he caught a kutu!!
PiratePirate

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 27, 2003, 10:01 AM

Post #10 of 36 (3877 views)
Shortcut

couldn't sleep eh??maybe you could trying renting some chinese opera tapes/vcds...Laugh

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 27, 2003, 10:05 AM

Post #11 of 36 (3876 views)
Shortcut

Can't sleep well in the middle of the nite?? add me into your MSN list, I shall be available to chat with u as it's day time here in california.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 27, 2003, 8:41 PM

Post #12 of 36 (3870 views)
Shortcut

abt the kutu thingy....yes..it can stay in our head.

A friend who has long hair and 5 dogs found a kutu on her head. SHe felt a tiny prick on her head and tried to get rid of whatever was on her head. SHe couldn't so she asked me to help. Turned out to be a dog flea.UnsureTongue

very "geli-fying"
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 27, 2003, 10:05 PM

Post #13 of 36 (3867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer,Baobao] ~*~*~sleepless nite~*~*~ [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

**eeek!!! and all this while i've been placing my head on his body like my pillow... :/ wonder if i'm infested by ticks :o !!!

geli-fying... geli-fying indeed~

regards,
hunter

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 28, 2003, 12:32 AM

Post #14 of 36 (3862 views)
Shortcut

better be careful of those kutus..don't let them get into your ears!!

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 28, 2003, 8:07 AM

Post #15 of 36 (3853 views)
Shortcut

don't know lar...i think if you keep your dogs clean and "flea-free" it should be ok Crazy?? I'm not sure. Her dogs are out-doors 90%of the time with thick fur...so...

never tried using my dog as a pillow. scared i might crush her Unsure. how does it feel?
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 28, 2003, 8:44 AM

Post #16 of 36 (3848 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] ~*~*~sleepless nite~*~*~ [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

my dog is often flea free, but although he is most often indoors... we still catch a flea or two few weeks once...

well, my head ain't heavy.. so wouldn't crush my dog :p ... i slowly lie my head down when he's lying down on the side. i don't lie down on his belly, only place my head on his shoulder for ten minutes or so, which has stiff muscle (yes, he do workouts :p)

how does it feel? well, to be able to lie down on your beloved dog's shoulder whenever you feel depressed, it's a very satifying experience that no one would really understand. i also use my hand and reach his fluffy body and stroke him at the same time... he loves the experience too.

on the other hand.. when something interesting passes by, or the postman is here, he'll forget about me and just run off :| my head will roll of his body and hit the floor :| and also, when he breathes hard, my head will move up, down, up, down... like i'm lying down on a boat.

anyway, this is definitely not advisable for chi hua huas or min pins or any small doggies :p my dog is okay with me lying on his shoulders, but perhaps not other dogs :/ just one of our weird hobbies.

regards,
hunter

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 28, 2003, 9:02 AM

Post #17 of 36 (3845 views)
Shortcut

I think if your head isn't itchy it should be okSmile...but then again when the flea is actually drinking blood can't feel a thingUnsure

my doggie is small-medium. Cocker spaniel mix terrier.I only hug her. especially when i'm all alone watching horror moviesSmile or when i'm depressed

Ouch! that hurts.hehe..how's ur head? any new bumps? i think that rocking like a boat is very soothing...always fall asleep in the carTongue
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 28, 2003, 9:11 AM

Post #18 of 36 (3844 views)
Shortcut

hi,

your dog is kinda small since she's a c.spaniel mix. not advisable for pillow-making... definitely not advisable :)) so like, when u watch horror movies, and u reached the scary part, she get squeeeeezed by u? and does she actually stay awake when u watch a movie? my dog is not quite into horror movies... he's more into "dogs with jobs" and "planet's funniest animals" :/

some relatives and friends tend to ask me why i go for such a large dog instead of small little fluffy sweet looking angels that most girls might favour.. i like to hug my dog really hard, and i figure that dogs with the size of min-pins and so on will not be able to withstand my powerful hugs as they seem kinda fragile :/

my dog is the best hugger in the world. will sit there and just hug. gives me the warm fuzzy feeling. i'm sure u love to hug your dog too. don't u?

regards.
hunter

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 28, 2003, 9:23 AM

Post #19 of 36 (3843 views)
Shortcut

nah...she falls asleep. I'll be hugging her the whole time. hehe..she'll get squeezed when there's a really scary scene or a suspense filled one. you know something like when the killer is hiding somewhere and the victim doesn't realize it. this creepy music is on....then all of a sudden he appears out of no where. that's when she gets squeezed and probably get shocked..hehe..sometimes i scream..

actually,i like big fuzzy breeds like GR's and St. Bernard's. Like what you said,can hug and squeeze and use as a pillow. No fear in squeezing them to death Tongue Imagine hugging a lil yorkshire terrier...not good..

yup..LOVE it..she'll actually come and want to get hug..she'll nudge my hand/arm for a hugSmile

Abt watching TV..my other dog,Tyson is..er..the typically male. hehe..he likes to watch Christina Aguilera and Jewel in "action"..haha..in their music videosWink
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Elly
ALPHA

Jul 28, 2003, 9:49 AM

Post #20 of 36 (3842 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, both of my dogs are flea-free~ so far. Cant imagine if the flea goes to our hair......

Yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....my bulu all kembang man!CrazyCrazyPiratePirate

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Jul 28, 2003, 7:13 PM

Post #21 of 36 (3837 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] ~*~*~sleepless nite~*~*~ [In reply to] Can't Post

i don't have msn.... how about ICQ? Tongue

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 28, 2003, 7:47 PM

Post #22 of 36 (3832 views)
Shortcut

Sure, why not? you may get it from my user-profile. and let's have some GR talk.Wink

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 28, 2003, 10:05 PM

Post #23 of 36 (3823 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly] ~*~*~sleepless nite~*~*~ [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe good thing about short coated dogs Smile can see/get the fleas out easily
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Elly
ALPHA

Jul 28, 2003, 10:07 PM

Post #24 of 36 (3822 views)
Shortcut

Yeah....I prefer short coated dogs. Used to have Cocker before...got flea problem also even though we stay in an apartment. God knows where the flea from...Crazy

doodle
ALPHA

Jul 29, 2003, 12:08 AM

Post #25 of 36 (3816 views)
Shortcut

I am very paranoid about ticks.. i can't imagine them sucking my blood or go inside my ear. What if they lay eggs inside my ear and make it a nest? i will go berserk when it starts to itch.
Aghhhhhah!Pirate

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my