Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Poll: Suggestion for POLL Topics:
A section for PAWS and SPCA doggies for adoption?

daws

Jul 19, 2003, 4:21 AM

Post #1 of 17 (2950 views)
Shortcut
A section for PAWS and SPCA doggies for adoption? Can't Post

We have a suggestion to put up a section in puppy.com.my especially for doggies from PAWS and SPCA available for adoption. Do u agree or not?
We have volunteers ready to spring into action to take some digital pics of doggies available in PAWS and SPCA for adoption and put them up here at puppy.com.my for forum members to c and hopefully adopt. After all they are also doggies in need of love and a good home. Let's do something meaningful.

snowflake
Enthusiast

Jul 19, 2003, 8:27 AM

Post #2 of 17 (2945 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daws] A section for PAWS and SPCA doggies for adoption? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi daws,

I agree with u that we may have a section to show the doggie's pic from the shettle, so members or public can have a look n know more about SPCA n PAWS b4 they when there to adopt the doggie.

0""0
( 'o')")
~S.n.o.w.F.l.a.k.E~

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 19, 2003, 9:10 AM

Post #3 of 17 (2944 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daws] A section for PAWS and SPCA doggies for adoption? [In reply to] Can't Post

You have my vote. How about include a PAWS/SPCA section in the photo gallery as well?

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jul 19, 2003, 10:40 AM

Post #4 of 17 (2941 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] A section for PAWS and SPCA doggies for adoption? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Mack2 & Daws,
Briliant idea! Puppy.com.my could also provide a direct link to SPCA / PAWS (Is tha such a link already? Crazy) . We definitely need a lot more helping hands to update the gallery regularly.
Smile
regards,

CD Moo

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 19, 2003, 11:15 AM

Post #5 of 17 (2939 views)
Shortcut

hi,

i totally agree :)

it'd be good to set up a section like what u said. so instead of members always posting saying what dog's currently available, anyone is free to refer to the section if they wanna adopt dogs. perhaps members who frequent PAWS or SPCA could be moderator or person in charge for this section..

regards,
hunter

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 19, 2003, 11:37 AM

Post #6 of 17 (2938 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi All~~

Please also refer to the thread of "Paws updates" by Reality Dreamer under the Adoption Section for previous discussions being brought up by members.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 19, 2003, 9:44 PM

Post #7 of 17 (2932 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] [In reply to] Can't Post

u guys got Mocha & Summer's paws up on this !

cheers,
minglmy

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 20, 2003, 8:42 AM

Post #8 of 17 (2925 views)
Shortcut

great idea!

myra
Enthusiast

Jul 21, 2003, 3:36 AM

Post #9 of 17 (2922 views)
Shortcut

u've got tigger, bubbles, blossom & my support on tis.....

BlushbubBles,WinkmyRA,CoolTigger & TonguebloSSom

doodle
ALPHA

Jul 21, 2003, 7:50 AM

Post #10 of 17 (2918 views)
Shortcut

Good idea!

I agree with this too... I am sure it will work out great!

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 21, 2003, 12:33 PM

Post #11 of 17 (2917 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] A section for PAWS and SPCA doggies for adoption? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hunter,

By having such a special section for DOG-Shelters, it is not only meant for dog adoption but also for charity. We should contribute something to the community.

Not going to adopt? no problem... you can still donate. Can't afford for donation? no problem.... you can help in some recycling drive.... can't do anything physically?? totally not a problem..... just open your eyes your ears and your heart~ care of what's happening in the dog community. At least in the forum, there's a palce for us to show our care. and we do listen to the shelter needs.

Smile

daws

Jul 21, 2003, 6:10 PM

Post #12 of 17 (2911 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] A section for PAWS and SPCA doggies for adoption? [In reply to] Can't Post

Great response guys!
So whats the next step? Ask Mr Khoo's permission to set up a section in the forum and also the pics gallery for the doggies from PAWS and SPCA? I propose also under this section to put up the adoption guidelines and fees imposed by this two organisation so that anyone who logs into this section knows beforehand all the information bfore going to the shelters.

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 21, 2003, 6:36 PM

Post #13 of 17 (2909 views)
Shortcut

What's next?? I think that's all we could do right now.... and WAIT for more feedbacks from those who's working for these two shelters, and those who know anyone there, who's voluteering services there.... we need to hear more voices to count more "hands".

daws

Jul 21, 2003, 7:16 PM

Post #14 of 17 (2906 views)
Shortcut

Wow
A section has already been set up in the forum already!! Really really fast response, Thanks Mr Khoo. So forum members with useful information about PAWS and SPCA please help us out here. And also Mingly and Kathleentay i understand u guys visited the shelter over the weekend, any pics to upload for adoptable doggies?

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 21, 2003, 7:17 PM

Post #15 of 17 (2905 views)
Shortcut

GREAT.

Thanks Khoo for that. It really helps!

arial
Dog Kichi

Jul 21, 2003, 9:29 PM

Post #16 of 17 (2899 views)
Shortcut

Nice surprise today... a Special section for paws and spca!!!!

Long live Furkid lovers!!!!!

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 22, 2003, 5:36 PM

Post #17 of 17 (2891 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arial] A section for PAWS and SPCA doggies for adoption? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Mr. Khoo for making the suggestion a reality!Smile

and thanks to all the members' supportSmileSly...i didn't even know it was brought up in the poll section
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my