Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

timchan

Jul 14, 2003, 10:00 PM

Post #26 of 37 (1311 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7 [In reply to] Can't Post

Kathleen!

Thanks for the thorough explaination that I don't have the patience to type. hehehehehe...

Alright, i apologize if i sounded to harsh on everyone. Guess that I am too taken away with the frustration of meeting such an owner. But in anyway, let's not make this happy ending a sad one!

It is a blessing for RAYA that I reside very near to where is was stranded. Poor little mutt. I think he was at the point of being attacked by a heat stroke. Lotsa heavy panting when I found him. That is why I am so frustrated partly.

I did wait for 3 days before putting him up for adoption. Since it is not convenient for me to keep a male Lab because I have 3 bitches at home, it is only wise to put it up for adoption. I would have kept him without returning if RAYA's a male Golden Retriever!! muahahahahahahahahahaha.......

Alright, everyone, Happy LOVING your mutts and pooches!

:::Those who do not have the least respect for the smallest creatures should not be shown mercy and compassion:::

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Jul 14, 2003, 10:21 PM

Post #27 of 37 (1308 views)
Shortcut
Re: [timchan] Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7 [In reply to] Can't Post

Lucky Raya didnt do anything notti to ur Goldens ... after come out Half Lab Half Golden ... hah ha aha a ...TongueTongueTongue
A Dog Never Lies About Love

Terry
K9 Kaki

Jul 14, 2003, 10:45 PM

Post #28 of 37 (1303 views)
Shortcut

Dear Tim,

I think now everyone has cooled down, its a good ending. You did a great job rescuing the dog.

Terry

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 15, 2003, 12:32 PM

Post #29 of 37 (1295 views)
Shortcut

BRAVO~

timchan, must give u an applause here from me.

all the while... it's just the way of communication lar... it's hard to see the BIG picture from just what u've typed previously. BUT, i trust u, coz i remember we both were anti-Sandybms-posting-style~Wink

although u dun need me to credit u on this, but i must say, u really did it right for not keeping the lab with u since there's bitches at home. and i truly happy to see members here "exchange words" about the dogs/incidents but not towards each other. About "un-neccessary or un-constructive" comments and postings. we usually do it in the Chit-Chat section... no harm, rite?

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

timchan

Jul 15, 2003, 6:19 PM

Post #30 of 37 (1290 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7 [In reply to] Can't Post

CoolDear Terry and ,

Thanks for the compliments. But it is God's will that everything's back at the right place.

But I can't help but to notice that both of you have 2 of the most gorgeous looking Goldens! Both males i presumed?

Terry, may I know where you bought your cutie pie?

, so now that you have co-owned another female Golden, expecting puppies in future? Remember me if you are breeding coz I wanna get a companion for me 10 mths old Golden and her mum.

Yeah, I remembered about the Sandybms incident. All kinds of characters. Sometimes it is funny. But in the end when you think of it...it's all in the name of DOGS! hehehehehehehehe. It is good also because at least we know how far people can go for doggies. Chat rooms are cool...we can chat of course.

:::Those who do not have the least respect for the smallest creatures should not be shown mercy and compassion:::

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 15, 2003, 7:32 PM

Post #31 of 37 (1287 views)
Shortcut

Arh~ timchan, you also know about the adopted GR? I won't breed my GRs la... am no experience in it and don't wanna see my dogs suffer and lost the "stunning figure"~Tongue But if you are really interested in getting GR... I'll keep you on my list when I found one~
Hey~ dun forget, you are also having "one kind" of character.Wink

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 15, 2003, 11:41 PM

Post #32 of 37 (1271 views)
Shortcut

Hi timchan, Smile

Hey, this is indeed a happy ending. I'm going to say this again...u have been really kind to take Raya in!

Well, sometimes ppl tend to throw some words here and there in this forum, but one thing for sure is we are all doggie lovers here and only want the best for the furry ones. But as pointed out by , luckily we don't have other sandybms sort of senario where a particular member just shoots out insults meant to hurt other members Mad

Whatever it is, I think we're all happy to hear that Raya is happy and back with her owner. We can't make sure the owner doesn't mistreat her....but all we can do is to pray she's well taken care of. Smile

To all of us, Raya can/might be better off with a owner who loves her more. But to Raya, like all faithful dogs, the owner was the one who fed her and gave her a home. To Raya, her owner probably means everything in her doggie life....and since she's happy going home, we should be happy for her too.

Once again, it's great to have ppl like u around timchan!! SmileWink

Terry
K9 Kaki

Jul 16, 2003, 6:52 AM

Post #33 of 37 (1261 views)
Shortcut

Hey Tim,

Come over and join us at the KK outing on 3rd August. I bought Billy from a responsible pet shop owner who imported him from Thailand during the Pet Expo in Mines. He is of the American GR type so he is bigger. Her pet shop is in Subang SS19 (Susan). Just spoken toher today, she has another batch of dogs coming in.

I found that she is very very particular on ensuring importing good quality dogs. She have 7 dogs of her own and I believe there is a new retriever too added to her family of furkids.

If you are interested I can look for her phone no.

TerryCool

nathalie
Doggyman

Jul 16, 2003, 7:55 AM

Post #34 of 37 (1259 views)
Shortcut

SmileTim,

I applaud u for what u have done and Raya is indeed lucky to land in your handsSmile

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 16, 2003, 9:52 AM

Post #35 of 37 (1253 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7 [In reply to] Can't Post

hey tim,

if you ever see Raya on the street again without the owner, just find the fella a good home

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

timchan

Jul 16, 2003, 9:22 PM

Post #36 of 37 (1243 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Terry] Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Terry,

Don't need to find for the telephone number. Susan is definitely a reputable pet shop owner. In fact, I have heard of her. You are very fortunate to get a beautiful Golden like Billy!

luckey
ALPHA

Jul 17, 2003, 8:35 AM

Post #37 of 37 (1228 views)
Shortcut

HI Tim

Hey just read the thread about u rescuing the dog Raya,thats really sweet and kind.

Anyway, just wanted to drop a note to say hi and how is Duchess? Brinkley is so big now - well, not big for a goldie, but so much bigger than Luckey. Tongue hey, its luckey andher littermates' bday eve this coming sunday adn we are going to Padang Merbuk at 3pm to celebrate. Brinkley will be there as well. You free to bring Duchess? Am sure Brinks would love to see her sister again.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my