Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

timchan

Jul 9, 2003, 11:27 PM

Post #1 of 37 (3528 views)
Shortcut
Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7 Can't Post

Mad Any irresponsible dog owner lost a yellow labrador retriever around SS4, SS5, SS7 or SS3 area? It is a nice dog but I would not disclose more information unless the rightful owner contact me ASAP! I am very dissapointed with the way the owner of this poor doggy keep his "pet". All this missing and lost "stories" should not have happened if we be a bit more responsible and sensitive to our four legged friends!

If you think you are the rightful owner and deserve your doggy back, pls email me at @yahoo.com

Please be prepared to be scrutinized! TQ!Cool

:::Those who do not have the least respect for the smallest creatures should not be shown mercy and compassion:::

(This post was edited by timchan on Jul 9, 2003, 11:29 PM)

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 11, 2003, 4:07 AM

Post #2 of 37 (3454 views)
Shortcut
Re: [timchan] Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi timchan, Smile

Hey, cool down a bit ler....i dun think any dog lover would purposely want to lose their doggie but sometimes things just happen and it's out of our control. Frown I know cause I lost my dog too but I daresay I wasn't an irresponsible owner. I'm sure the owner of this labbie must be searching high and low for his furkid and feeling very sad and worried.

Anyway, u're very nice to keep this labbie temporarily and I hope labbie and owner will meet soon! Smile

snowflake
Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2003, 6:26 AM

Post #3 of 37 (3506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi cshellz,
I not so agree w what u said, how if u lost ur doggie? will go to search around ur house or post some ad around the area? if the owner really care about the dog, he/she should try his/her best to look for it.

Btw, i also hope that that's an accident n the labbie can go back home soon.

0""0
( 'o')")
~S.n.o.w.F.l.a.k.E~

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 11, 2003, 7:34 AM

Post #4 of 37 (3501 views)
Shortcut

hey..chill dude..probably the fella got lost while chasing some cat or rodents..you know how curious dogs can be..

(This post was edited by icezcream on Jul 11, 2003, 7:44 AM)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 11, 2003, 9:07 AM

Post #5 of 37 (3497 views)
Shortcut
Re: [timchan, snowflake] Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7 [In reply to] Can't Post

Guys,

Don't be the judge and use the whip without understanding the full situation.

I too have lost my dog once before....she was stolen from my house one night and I look high and low for it. How sure are you that the owner is not looking for the dog ? how sure ur that the owner is not posting the posters and stuff ?

I'm sure Michelle of all people would understand it as she have gone thru the heartache of losing her furkid in seremban and she did all she could to find it. Sometimes accidents and things like this does happens. We just gotto be more helpful to help the owner to find their furkids.

cheers,
minglmy

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 11, 2003, 5:31 PM

Post #6 of 37 (3489 views)
Shortcut
Re: [snowflake] Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7 [In reply to] Can't Post

hi snowflake, Smile

if u read my post again, i did say that I lost my doggie. U can check my post in the missing dogs section. To cut the story short, I lost my dog on the first day of CNY and I spent more than a week looking for my dog day and night. And even after I returned to PJ, I made trips back to Seremban after work and night and on weekends for many weeks. I posted up ads, and rushed back to Seremban whenever someone calls to say they might have spotted my dog. My family and I still go back to Seremban whenever we can to look for my dog.

FYI, he ran away when some kids at the house behind us threw fire crackers into our garden and he got scared so he squeezed himself out of the gate. We have been searching house by house in every neighbouring garden on foot. Checked with the vets, with police. Even tried SPCA but they don't have one in Seremban yet although it's up and coming.

I'm not backing up irresponsible owners. I'm just saying sometimes things happen which are out of our control. I'm sure if the owner loves his lab he or she is out there having sleepless nights, waking up each time a dog barks, can't eat well, can't do anything well and is doing all he/she can to locate the dog. But sometimes, perhaps it's fate.....it's not always that the owner can reunite with his furkid. I know cause I went through that.

cheers Smile

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 11, 2003, 5:40 PM

Post #7 of 37 (3486 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7 [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks girl Wink

timchan

Jul 11, 2003, 5:44 PM

Post #8 of 37 (3487 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7 [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi Everyone!

Today's the third day. If I were the owner I would definitely run to the nearest The Star office to advertise a "lost and found" advert! The way I see it, the owner couldn't be bothered with his/her dog.

The labbie deserve a better owner than this one. He is going to good home today...

I wouldn't wanna send him to SPCA or PAWS because they already have enough headaches and this guy may end up being put to sleep. Better give him to someone who loves and cherish him!

Thanks for all your concern but action speaks louder than words. If anyone here is really so caring and generous, pls come forward and I would really appreciate it if you are willing to look after this big guy until the rightful owner comes forward(which MAY not be the case)!

I am a responsible dog owner. I wouldn't take up the responsibility if I could not adequately care for this guy. Right now I have 3 pooches with me and I do not have the time for the 4th. I know labs need a lot of walking. I do not have the time to spend with this poor guy!

This guy was found roaming in the center of a busy highway! If the owner really love him that much, he/she should have found him long time ago because it is difficult to miss the big guy. He was practically the center of attention! Even my vet saw him standing where I found him!

Take care everyone!Cool

:::Those who do not have the least respect for the smallest creatures should not be shown mercy and compassion:::

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 11, 2003, 6:41 PM

Post #9 of 37 (3479 views)
Shortcut

It's so sad that some owners can just forget it after they found their dog missing....

I hope the lab will find a good home...

Regards,
Swee eng

wingzero
Novice

Jul 11, 2003, 7:34 PM

Post #10 of 37 (3475 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, I would like to take care for the big guys for the time being till the owner claim it back or later there is other ppl who is more suit to care for the dog, then I will pass it to him/her. Thx. Just a temporarily right.
Smile

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 11, 2003, 8:17 PM

Post #11 of 37 (3469 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wingzero] Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi WingZero...

It's so nice of you to have that thought... And I hope the owner will find the dog soon...

I'm unable to help out as I've too many dogs already... Besides 4 of them is female so I think it's not convenient..

Regards,
Swee Eng

wingzero
Novice

Jul 11, 2003, 10:53 PM

Post #12 of 37 (3461 views)
Shortcut

hi , timchan i do email you but i cant reach you, my mail server return, "permanent delivery failure",,, ,,, mayb you contact me back lor.... thx,,,,, Unimpressed

timchan

Jul 13, 2003, 12:06 AM

Post #13 of 37 (3452 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wingzero] Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Everyone!Smile

Woould like to inform you guys that RAYA (the real name of the yellow labrador) went home safely today!

Although it is quite obvious that the owner is more concerned about his own properties and welfare compared to the poor dog, it is obvious that RAYA is really happy and that is what makes me happy too.

What I am unhappy about and why do I say that the owner is more concerned about his property and welfare is because, after RAYA was missing, he borrowed a Rottweiler in fear of someone trying to violate his property and beliefs that RAYA was stolen.

But in anyhow, at least the owner is responsible enough to advertise on the Star newpapers. And I do hope and pray that it will not happen again!

Returning the dog to the rightful owner is the main priority and I am happy that at last, RAYA is back with his family. This will not be possible without the help of Kathleen for informing me about the advert! Thank you Kathleen and all of you for your concern!

CASE CLOSED!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 13, 2003, 2:14 AM

Post #14 of 37 (3447 views)
Shortcut

Swee Eng did her part in helping too.... She called up the owner and informed her abt this forum and this particular post, posted by you.

Its good to hear a happy ending... see, the owner did make an effort to locate the dog too. SmileSmile

cheers,
minglmy

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 13, 2003, 2:23 AM

Post #15 of 37 (3446 views)
Shortcut

Hi Timchan Smile

Glad that Raya went back to its rightful owner. U're really kind to have done all this for the labbie Cool i'm sure Raya appreciates it..

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 13, 2003, 5:57 AM

Post #16 of 37 (3442 views)
Shortcut

Hi Tim,

I'm glad to hear that Raya went back to the owner but it's very upsetting to hear that you're like anti the owner very much. You can't just blame him that he cares more bout his property. Just imagine that you've experience some robbers entering your house, sure you want a dog to guard outside, right?!

Besides he did made a police report (as what he told me on the phone when I called him) and advertise on the papers as there are many cases of dogs being stolen. That shows that he's also concern bout his dog.

You did mention that he didn't do anything .Besides all the above, what else do you expect him to do. Dogs has legs and they'll walk everyway to find their way. So how is the owner suppose to find the dog so easily?

Hope there's no hard feelings ... but I just think that not everyone will purposely loose their dog and don't bother bout them..

REgards,

Swee Eng

jnmx

Jul 13, 2003, 11:00 PM

Post #17 of 37 (3424 views)
Shortcut

I think it is great news to hear that this forum does serve a very important factor in finding the owner again. I would do the same if I knew this website long time ago. A friends dog (pom cross maltese) got lost somewhere in Glenmarie. Put up stickers, pamplets, check all the nearby petshops, SPCA, and even neighbours backyard and all that...but to no avail. So really glad to see this webby doing its purpose.

Cheers..Smile

Terry
K9 Kaki

Jul 13, 2003, 11:02 PM

Post #18 of 37 (3423 views)
Shortcut

Hi TimChan,

Its was nice of you to take of the lab till the owner could find him. However, do not rush to judgement until you know all the circumstances. There may be good reasons to explain what happened. We are all human and we all are capable of making mistakes.

Furthermore, if you want to advise the owner, dont you think that by pointing to him nicely what you think should be done will be more effective ?

Anyway, its strange for someone to expect a lab to be a guard dog ! The only way I know of a lab or a golden retriever to attack a stranger is by loving them to death.

Anyway, glad to hear your issue has a happy ending.

TerrySmile

timchan

Jul 14, 2003, 1:06 AM

Post #19 of 37 (3422 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Terry] Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7 [In reply to] Can't Post

CoolHi Everyone!

First stop, Thanx Swee Eng for calling the owner and introducing him to Puppy.com.my. He did mention that someone else called besides Kathleen. This credit goes rightfully to you!

Well, secondly, I can differentiate a dog lover and one that is not immediately when I see one. So, what I would like to point out here is, I was the one whom met the owner face to face and he doesn't seemed to be a person that have the amount of love for his dogs like all of us. Unless I am having the wrong impression on everyone in this forum, I believe that all of us here have the highest degree of love and respect for our four-legged pooches. But sorry to say that this particular owner is not like us. This is through his way of speaking and body language. Kathleen would definitely agree with me since she is told of the whole ordeal. There is a slight regretful feeling of releasing the dog back to the owner. Truthfully speaking, I fear that it will happen again and this time, RAYA will not be as lucky! But in anyway, he does belong to me and I have to return other's property.

And for all of your information, no REWARD has been received here! I am not that hadap for those REWARDS. Not as if they can make me rich! The welfare of poor RAYA is my main priority! A dog missing is as good as a dead dog! You feel the same! I did advice the owner accordingly and with a positive approach.

But since, the whole "drama" has ended, all i can do is pray hard that it will not happen again. And I hope that those not involved and does not contribute in any way other than finger service pls keep your worthless comments to yourselves.

As much advantages this foorum is contributing, there's always disadvantage, the obvious one that I can point out at the moment is too much unneccessary and unconstructive comments and ideas! Let's speak appropriately and not for the sake of speaking and filling up the forum with nonsense. Web hosting fee is not cheap. Use it wisely. I personally think the most practical person so far in this "DRAMA" is Kathleen! I don't see her posting any rubbish here but she is the main person backstage doing good for RAYA! This is what I respect rather than most of the posting here that I don't think appropriate! They did not help in anyway!

Actually I was expecting people whom have lost their beloved pet to reply rather than sympathetic remarks and replies which are causing inconvenience. I have to go through postings that is irrelevant! and at the end felt so discourage because non is from the rightful or potential owner.

So again, ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. So, next time, let's not make a big "hoo haaaa" but act to the situation immediately and appropriately! TQ and NO HARD FEELINGS TOO!Wink

nathalie
Doggyman

Jul 14, 2003, 6:03 AM

Post #20 of 37 (3415 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi TimChan,

maybe u might think that i'm posting this to waste the space but whether u like it or not...i'm posting this to congratulate u for a swift and smart actionSmile. i know if the dog was in good condition, there wouldn't so much emotions shown here. i am certain if u can own the lab, u can do better than the owner but the fact is he is owned by someone else. there are times when we are angry......so muchMad towards the irresponsible dog owners but the fact is they owned the dog and there's nothing we could doPirate trust me, i know the feeling.... on another hand, when we reply to you, that doesn't mean that we are just filling the space but we care and we are just being friendly to u. we are a doggie community right? we are suppose to care about each other right?Smile i hope u r not offended but i'm saying this honestly from my heart and not mean to 'tembak' u...okSmile

Terry
K9 Kaki

Jul 14, 2003, 6:31 AM

Post #21 of 37 (3413 views)
Shortcut

Hey Tim,

Cool down ! No one is saying that you are a bad guy. Just read what you write. You are so defensive and what opinions that you do not agree with, its regarded as rubbish. This will not be a forum if everyone agrees with everyone. Furthermore, no one is accusing you of anything. Just asking you to tone down and I believe whatever I have commented was in a constructive manner on how to deal with people (whether they are right or wrong).

Again..... no one is attacking you so relax !

Terry

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 14, 2003, 5:36 PM

Post #22 of 37 (3405 views)
Shortcut

Hi Tim,

Sorry if you felt that we were tembaking you. We were not, actually ... we were just giving different opinions and we are here to share. Yes ... you know better regarding the owner... Maybe you can share it with us ... cos all of us would like to listen. But the way you say it sounds more like scolding us and ask us to keep our mouth shut. And I guess that really hurts.

REgards,
Swee ENg

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Jul 14, 2003, 6:05 PM

Post #23 of 37 (3402 views)
Shortcut

Hi all,

Let's all be more practical . Look at things on the positive side. A dog is missing, a good samaritan rescue him from being run over by cars on LDP and taking very good care of it, finally, its back to its rightful owner.... To be honest, TIM has every right to be upset on this issue, cos he's very very concern about RAYA. Frankly, let's ask ourself how many of us , actually will go this far to save a dog?

1. He risk himself by stopping on LDP to rescue RAYA

2. Taking care of RAYA.

3. Making a big HOO HAA to find RAYA's owner

4. Even trying so hard to find a good home for RAYA if he cannot find his owner.

5. Found RAYA a good home last Saturday in Shah Alam.

6. When I saw the Advertisement in Star , I called up the owner and told him my fren(TIM) will contact him to verify if this is really his dog .

7. Tim called immediately and confirm that is his dog.

8. At this point of time, RAYA has been adopted by someone and in Shah Alam, TIM drove all the way there to bring back RAYA to his rightful owner in SS3

Can you imagine a young guy like TIM and he's a college student... took all the initiative to do this ? I don know TIM personally till I called him after I enquired about the dog. And all he get from the owner was " HOW MUCH DO I OWE YOU ? " Put yourself in his position ... If I'm his position, I might have even scolded the owner . Do you think everyone is hadap of his REWARD ?

As for me, I enjoy helping ppl, and this is not my first time helping from behind the stage... I think if we really wan to help and love dogs why even bother to let the whole world know ? As long as I enjoy doing it, the lost dog back to his rightful owner , really make my day ! I know how it feels cos I lost my dogs before .....

Hopefully, I did not trigger any one's alarm or hurt anyone's feeling. If I do, i sincerely apologize.....Wink

You know what?Probably we could set up a dog rescue team here ! ha ha Smile

So glad to know that so many ppl is so concern about the lost dogs! Keep it up !

Cheers !
A Dog Never Lies About Love

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 14, 2003, 6:27 PM

Post #24 of 37 (3398 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] Found: Yellow Labrador @ SS7 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ...

Now this time is better... You're giving a clearly picture and everyone would understand it better. Yes ... maybe Tim took the risk and is angry with the owner. But the owner is still the owner and we can't do anything...

Maybe Tim should keep the dog for another few days before giving it up for adoption ... of course it takes some times before the advestisement can be done.. The papers won't advertise immediately.

And .. I know how it feels when the owner said "So how much do I owe you." It's quite rude of him ... he himself stated there "Reward" and nobody is so hadap and he can still say that. Anyway, he wasn't too friendly also when I called him. Maybe all the while in his mind is someone stole his dog. And he thought that all the thief wanted was a reward. I jes told him that all of us are dog lovers... and will do anything to help the dog...

Anyway, Case close... let's not argue b'cos of 1 weird fella ...

Regards,
Swee Eng

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Jul 14, 2003, 7:36 PM

Post #25 of 37 (3391 views)
Shortcut

Yes ... totally agree with you Swee Eng !

Starbucks anyone ???? he he then we can talk more .... he he he

Cheers , WinkWink
A Dog Never Lies About Love

(This post was edited by kathleen.tay on Jul 14, 2003, 7:38 PM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my