Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Poll: Suggestion for POLL Topics:
What Veggies and Fruits do you feed your dog ?

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 3, 2003, 5:56 PM

Post #1 of 25 (3777 views)
Shortcut
What Veggies and Fruits do you feed your dog ? Can't Post

What Veggies and Fruits do you feed your dog ? For example, Carrots, Sweet Potato, Potato, Broccoli, Zucchini, Cucumbers, Cauliflower, Celery, Apples, Pears, Avocados, Mangos, Papaya, Bananas, Strawberries, Kiwi and etc..

Smile Eliza

ashley
ALPHA

Jul 3, 2003, 7:57 PM

Post #2 of 25 (3774 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] What Veggies and Fruits do you feed your dog ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Eliza, i give them eat carrot, potato, celery,apple, pear, banana,and pumkins also!!Tongue
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 4, 2003, 10:32 PM

Post #3 of 25 (3767 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] What Veggies and Fruits do you feed your dog ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Ashley,

Last weekend I fed Yippi durian. Do you know what was happening ?? Yippi swallowed a durian seed, a 50 sen size big durian seed CrazyUnsureFrown. I immediate call the vet, the vet asked me to fed Yippi with salt water, see whether yippi would vomit the durian seed. But useless, the seed now is still in Yippi's stomach Unsure.

So have to be very carefull while you feed your furkids fruits with seed.

Smile Eliza

(This post was edited by elizatye on Jul 4, 2003, 10:33 PM)

ashley
ALPHA

Jul 5, 2003, 12:10 AM

Post #4 of 25 (3761 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] What Veggies and Fruits do you feed your dog ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ha??!! Shocked
u give him whole no of durian?? so how ah??
i think u need to wait until he poo poo out the seed loh!! hope he wont feel something wrong of his stomach lah!!Unsure he still like this active and "oh sei"?
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 5, 2003, 1:09 AM

Post #5 of 25 (3756 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] What Veggies and Fruits do you feed your dog ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya, he is active as usual. Actually is my mom gave him the whole durian with seed. I was afraid that he will swallow the seed, I tried to take the durian off from his bowl (I wanted to take off the seed), the greedy Yippi afraid that I don want to let him eat the durian, immediate swallow the whole durian with seed Crazy. I tried to take it off from his mouth but ..... Unsure hai ~~ dah lewat... I also don know how, every day waiting for his poo poo lor...Sly haha... don know whether the durian tree will be grow in his stomach... hahaha... SlySlySly

Smile Eliza

ashley
ALPHA

Jul 5, 2003, 1:21 AM

Post #6 of 25 (3754 views)
Shortcut

hahahhahahaha!! Durian Tree !!SlyLaughLaugh
than u will got free durian to eat! Tongue
May be u can buy one type of cream let him poo poo out! i not sure the name of the cream! but i know the cream is for helping them to clean out the "rubish" at their stomach!! Hope this will help him to poo out..... if not New Brand Durian Tree will come out!! BlushTongueLaughSly
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 5, 2003, 1:36 AM

Post #7 of 25 (3752 views)
Shortcut

Eeeiii... ketawa pula, tak kesian orang punya.... Tongue no good ginger mom...

Thanks, will bring him to the vet if the durian seed is still cannot poo out Smile.

Smile Eliza

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 7, 2003, 7:39 AM

Post #8 of 25 (3740 views)
Shortcut

Oh no!! Have the seed came out??? Hey don't play play.. better make sure it comes out soon man!!

Well, I feed Jaz apple every morning... as I bring them to my office... so she'll get a piece every morning from me... However, don't feed papaya.. Jaz vommited out once.. Pirate

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 7, 2003, 5:44 PM

Post #9 of 25 (3735 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] What Veggies and Fruits do you feed your dog ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks, Lisa. Ya, I check his poo daily, but the seed still haven't came out yet Unsure.

Yippi like apple too, he doesn't like papaya. His favorite fruits are apple, banana, and ... durian Tongue.

Smile Eliza

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 7, 2003, 5:50 PM

Post #10 of 25 (3733 views)
Shortcut

Durian... hahahahaha!!! can get too heaty for dogs or not??

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 7, 2003, 6:23 PM

Post #11 of 25 (3731 views)
Shortcut

both my spitzies likes Durians too!! But I never let them take the whole seed la...just let them lick on it.

hahaha my grandma also used to tell me the durian tree story when she wanted me to be careful not to swallow the seed!! LaughLaugh

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 7, 2003, 6:46 PM

Post #12 of 25 (3730 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] What Veggies and Fruits do you feed your dog ? [In reply to] Can't Post

I just let him eat a bit lar, and after that I would tried to force him to drink more water Tongue. But ... hahaha.... after he took durian ar... his pee... whalawei... really smelly lar, tak boleh tahan... FrownUnsureCrazy SlySlySly...

Smile Eliza

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 7, 2003, 6:53 PM

Post #13 of 25 (3728 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] What Veggies and Fruits do you feed your dog ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaha... Sly Ya, when my sister was still a kid, she used to scared till cried while she swallowed a durian seed and my mom told her that the durian tree would be grown up from her stomach ... SlySlySly

Smile Eliza

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 7, 2003, 7:04 PM

Post #14 of 25 (3724 views)
Shortcut

Ha! Ha! then you better not let Yippi try PETAI.... You can PENGSAN man!! ahhahaha!!!

ashley
ALPHA

Jul 7, 2003, 7:05 PM

Post #15 of 25 (3724 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eliza !! so how is the durian seed?? no yet poo poo out?? Shocked
did u go to buy the cream let him poo poo out ??
How is Yippi Boy??Cool
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 7, 2003, 7:33 PM

Post #16 of 25 (3722 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Ashley, The durian seed, must be still in Yippi's stomach Frown. I don know whether it was already digested and poo out or not, but I can't see any durian seed piece in his poo these few days... I didn't buy the cream, I will bring him to the vet for check-up probably this week end.

Smile Eliza

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 9, 2003, 5:32 PM

Post #17 of 25 (3711 views)
Shortcut

aiyo kesian Yippi. Frown Hope it's been digested already. Is the seed very big ah?

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 9, 2003, 6:00 PM

Post #18 of 25 (3709 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] What Veggies and Fruits do you feed your dog ? [In reply to] Can't Post

haha ... not big lar... the size bigger than a 50 cent coin only lor... TongueSly ... but he is still greedy as usual Frown ...

Smile Eliza

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 11, 2003, 5:03 AM

Post #19 of 25 (3687 views)
Shortcut

then maybe digested liao lor....i read somewhere that dogs don't really chew their food. They swallow most of it. So I'm sure their tummies capable of digesting big chunks of food too gua...

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 11, 2003, 5:27 PM

Post #20 of 25 (3697 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz, Ashley] What Veggies and Fruits do you feed your dog ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for your concerns Smile. Yippi vomitted last mid-night Unsure, and I couldn't saw any durian seed pieces, hopefully the seed was digested liao lah ... Frown

Smile Eliza

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 11, 2003, 6:05 PM

Post #21 of 25 (3694 views)
Shortcut

if like that should be all out already lor....dun worry so much ok? Smile

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 11, 2003, 6:15 PM

Post #22 of 25 (3693 views)
Shortcut

Should be lar, anyway, Thanks Smile.

Smile Eliza

doodle
ALPHA

Jul 14, 2003, 8:30 AM

Post #23 of 25 (3686 views)
Shortcut

hahaha..

do u really tried giving ur dog petai??
cool!

my doodle will think twice... though he very 'tam chia' dog

ashley
ALPHA

Jul 14, 2003, 7:47 PM

Post #24 of 25 (3683 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doodle] What Veggies and Fruits do you feed your dog ? [In reply to] Can't Post

My yaya ( chihuahua) she also very tam chia. she like "Oh Kui Tau" also!! TongueBlush when i cut that veggie she will stand by there hope i can give her a bit !!CrazyLaugh so she look fatty...Tongue
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

cris
Enthusiast

Jul 14, 2003, 9:18 PM

Post #25 of 25 (3679 views)
Shortcut

I dont know about other owners...but my dogs loves fruits, carrots, cucumbers very much. My dogs loves rumbutans too...i usually will take out the seeds before giving to them....also they loves mangos. Havent try to give them durian yet....smile.

Whenever i eat fruits, all will sit there in line waiting for me. Think i really spoil them...hahahaha.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my