Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Black & White Dog in BU11

poor_me
Enthusiast

Jul 2, 2003, 8:40 AM

Post #1 of 11 (2169 views)
Shortcut
Black & White Dog in BU11 Can't Post

I dunno if the poor fella is really lost, but I saw a black & white dog. The face is black and the area around it's belly is white. Three of it's leg are white but one is black.

I saw it (I haven't determined the gender yet) finding cover from the rain in my g/f's car porch. It look like a handsome fella, and still pretty clean - so I assume he must have a daddy/mummy out there somewhere.

If he is not a lost canine, then FOR GOODNESS SAKE, u irresponsible daddy/mummy, get him back into your compund. He/she could be run over by passing vehicles if you let him stray like that. Furthermore he can fall sick being trapped in the rain.

Also, I cannot identify the breed as I am no breed expert, but he looks a little like a fox terrier.

Regards,
Alan

PS: He/she is a very beautiful dog, if no one claims him/her I feel like adopting him/her.

(This post was edited by poor_me on Jul 2, 2003, 8:50 AM)

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 2, 2003, 6:21 PM

Post #2 of 11 (2158 views)
Shortcut
Re: [poor_me] Black & White Dog in BU11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Maybe you can keep the dog before anyone comes to claim it cos just outside also very kesian...

Regards,
Swee Eng

snowflake
Enthusiast

Jul 2, 2003, 6:31 PM

Post #3 of 11 (2154 views)
Shortcut

Hihi,

SO lucky that the doggie meet u, if she/he run into others ppl house, she/he might b treat bad or chase him away. How's her/his situation?

I think u can take a photo of the doggie n upload here, it's more easier to help u find the doggie's owner.

0""0
( 'o')")
~S.n.o.w.F.l.a.k.E~

jnmx

Jul 3, 2003, 5:17 AM

Post #4 of 11 (2137 views)
Shortcut
Re: [snowflake] Black & White Dog in BU11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmm...alan, u better take good care of the dog then.

BU11..well live near there but never see any of that kind of dog though.

Where are u located anyway?

Cheers,
Jason

poor_me
Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2003, 8:33 AM

Post #5 of 11 (2131 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] Black & White Dog in BU11 [In reply to] Can't Post

* sigh *

It will be difficult for me to get him honestly, due to several factors.

1) He only comes in when it is raining. Seen him twice, and both times it was raining.

2) He is a bit shy (maybe distrust ppl, I dunno), when I approach him he will move away. I don't really like to do that, coz if he moves away he will be back in the rain. I tried to approach him the first time I saw him but he ran off pretty fast. It was drizzling then, felt a little bad.

If you stay around Bu11; pls if you see him pls help/feed him if needed.

I would like to add that he is without collar.

Regards,
Alan

annjou
K9 Maniac

Jul 3, 2003, 5:30 PM

Post #6 of 11 (2126 views)
Shortcut

hi alan,
kesian the doggy.mayb u can get the dog 2 approch u instead of u approching him. try 2 talk 2 him softly & nicely. give him some treat, some cook meat mayb. at first, trow 2 him from far & see if he eat it. while he's eatin, try 2 walk slowly 1/2 steps near. then, giv him again, & walk near 2 him again. repeat until u get near enough 2 pat him. if the dog allow u 2 pat him, then he oredi trust u. but b careful he didnt get aggresive & bite/chase u. try 2 feel his body language (u can also feel from the look of his eyes). need some 6th sense on tis.
good luck. hoep he can get a nice owner.WinkSmileCoolLaughSly

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 3, 2003, 5:37 PM

Post #7 of 11 (2125 views)
Shortcut

If you want to approach the dog, maybe try putting some food near him when he comes over...

Then he'll know that you cause him no harm and he'll be more friendly to you. I tried that once

Regards,
Swee Eng

Terry
K9 Kaki

Jul 8, 2003, 7:17 AM

Post #8 of 11 (2053 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] Black & White Dog in BU11 [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah ... Please put some dry food and a bowl of water in your porch. He will hanging around there looking for food & shelter.

Poor dog ..... can you imagine him/her being cold and hungry and thirsty.

TerryUnsureFrownUnsure

Terry
K9 Kaki

Jul 8, 2003, 6:26 PM

Post #9 of 11 (2043 views)
Shortcut

Can some kind soul living in BU take this poor dog in temporarily until the owner can be found ?

Poor poor fellow.

TerryFrownFrownFrown

drew
ALPHA

Jul 10, 2003, 12:59 AM

Post #10 of 11 (2014 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Terry] Black & White Dog in BU11 [In reply to] Can't Post

i noe someone who lives in BU who might be interested to temporarily take care of it ... i'll help you ask !

Terry
K9 Kaki

Jul 11, 2003, 9:10 AM

Post #11 of 11 (2007 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] Black & White Dog in BU11 [In reply to] Can't Post

You have to ask "poor_me" to capture the dog when she comes into his/her porch. May it can be lured with food and water.

TerryUnsureFrownFrown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my