Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
wheretao Shopping Experience

joanoway739
New User

Aug 5, 2014, 4:22 AM

Post #1 of 1 (2050 views)
Shortcut
wheretao Shopping Experience Can't Post

Now for the experience of the shopping service I used for buying products from taobao agent website WhereTao.com.
First I found the website of wheretao.com by chance and I liked the idea of being able to easily search for items without the use of Chinese (I like buy form taobao, because all the products are cheaper than others,I can read and write Chinese but itĄ¯s not enough to comfortably browse though everything). You can search through specific departments or even for specific product and easily put them into your shopping cart. After you found everything you need you can go checkout and pay for the products and shipping after selecting the shipping method. wheretao will purchase the items after you paid for them and if something is out of stock they will inform you. After their purchase you wait till wheretao gets the items and then finally sends them out to you. Just one-stops service, i appreciate it.
HereĄ¯s a graphic from the site that explains that process:

Below that is the order processing in which wheretao operates:

The great benefit of this is that you only pay once. The downside is, sometimes they have to pay you back because the estimated shipping cost doesnĄ¯t correspond with the actual price. But at least you get your money back.
My experience with this shopping service:
After I ordered my items and payed via Paypal I received a lot of emails back and informed items not being available and so on. They always sent links in the email with suggestions for similar products if one is out of stock! They helped us to recommend other similar products in patiently. The communication was very quick and reliable. After the shipping cost turned out to be as much as what I paid they refunded the money. And they handled it pretty quickly. Of the $70 dollar I paid in total, 30 were for the shipping. The package arrived after 3 weeks in France but the website often sent the tracking information to me in the shipping processing. This made me happy and forgot anxiously waiting.
All in all I was pretty satisfied with the service, because:
1.Fast communication and very reliable.
2. Suggestions for similar items if some products were out of stock
3. Easy process of ordering and paying
4. You can change the order at any time during the process (before they finally purchased everything)
5. Delivery time was ok! (3 weeks after I ordered everything)
6. Accept many payment methods,like Paypal, Visa card,Master card,even provide Mobile payment, it was so surprise to me.
They also provide the taobao International Forwarding Services. I suppose if you already found items on taobao you can also just send them the links and specifications, too, especially if you donĄ¯t find anything on their own site! IĄ¯m sure i will closed to wheretao again, maybe now.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my