Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Russ Cageless Home Boarding in Sri Petaling

russdog1
New User

Jun 1, 2013, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 3 (9955 views)
Shortcut
Russ Cageless Home Boarding in Sri Petaling Can't Post

As a pet owner, do you face similar situation(s)...
1) Do you ever feel guilty leaving your dog alone at home while you are busy with work for a whole day?
2) Are you afraid of getting neighbours’ complaints about your pet’s constant barking at home?
3) Do you worry if the city council like, MPPJ or DBKL would make a surprise visit to your unit while you are away for work or shopping, after receiving complaint about keeping your pet illegally in condominium?

I can help you with these problems as I am a full-time homemaker running a reliable home doggy daycare which allow dogs to play and socialize with other dogs in cageless environment.

Dogs get bored doing nothing as such, they transfer their energy and attention to keep barking, chewing and destroying possessions when they are staying at home alone. Dogs that are bored are more likely to engage in aggressive and destructive behavior. Dogs have similar behavior like children. Dogs require to releasing their energy by playing, exercising and socializing with other dogs.

In order to maintain the safety, comfort and emphasize the dog-friendly home environment with cage free boarding and stress-free environment, I welcome 2 small or medium dogs to our doggy daycare/boarding each day. They are free to roam around, socialize, join our daily walk at nearby playground and involve in simple play activity with my friendly long-term residents, Baby and Max.

As I am a full-time home maker, I will take full responsibility as your dog’s caretaker to care and ensure your dog enjoys his home boarding while you put your mind at ease during your work.

Please feel free to email at russdog@outlook.com for more information and to discuss your specific dog doggy daycare needs or leave your contacts and inquiries on my Facebook page as indicated below.

Facebook page: www.facebook.com/pages/Cageless- ... 856111489#

I look forward to talking and meeting with you and your pet.

All dog guests must be healthy, clean, fully vaccinated and ticks & flea prevention before attending doggie daycare/boarding. Owner must bring dog food and bedding during the daycare and boarding service.

Our daily rates as follow:
DAILY DAYCARE RATE:
* Small dog below 10kg : RM20 per dog each day
* Medium dog between 11kg to 18kg: RM25 per dog each day.

DAILY BOARDING RATE:
* Small dog below 10kg: RM30 per dog each day
* Medium dog between 11kg to 18kg: RM40 per dog each day
http://

(This post was edited by russdog1 on Jun 1, 2013, 12:01 AM)
Attachments: DSC02556 rev.jpg (59.7 KB)
  DSC02483.JPG (50.7 KB)
  DSC02625.JPG (81.8 KB)
  DSC02622.JPG (56.9 KB)

russdog1
New User

Jun 3, 2013, 11:43 PM

Post #2 of 3 (9935 views)
Shortcut
Re: [russdog1] Russ Cageless Home Boarding in Sri Petaling [In reply to] Can't Post

This is a PERSONAL Cageless home boarding for your dog(s). Once your dog(s) are confirmed for daycare/boarding, we won't be taking other dogs for safety reasons. Your dog(s) will have a lot of care and attention from us and our four-legged friends, Baby and Max. We are running the Personal Cageless Home Daycare/Boarding to ease your problems looking for a reliable and friendly home boarding for your dog(s) while you are away.

russdog1
New User

Dec 20, 2013, 3:55 AM

Post #3 of 3 (7931 views)
Shortcut
Re: [russdog1] Russ Cageless Home Boarding in Sri Petaling [In reply to] Can't Post

Russ Cageless Home Doggy Boarding/Daycare Service in Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur

Updated Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cageless-Happy-Home-Doggy-Boarding-Service/572354856111489[b]

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my