Home: General: Chit Chat:
Urgently looking for username shapeshifter

andrew13
New User

Sep 12, 2012, 5:20 AM

Post #1 of 2 (13711 views)
Shortcut
Urgently looking for username shapeshifter Can't Post

HI...I'm trying to locate the user shapeshifter casue my golden retriever also has the same problem, ectopic ureter and coincidently, my dog is also named Sophie.....geezzz.....gave me a scare....I need to discuss about your Sophie after surgery and her progress...it has been 4 years now...

Please respond to me where ever you are Shapeshifter...

shapeshifter

Dec 3, 2013, 5:31 AM

Post #2 of 2 (13386 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andrew13] Urgently looking for username shapeshifter [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Andrew

I am so so so sorry for my VERY delayed reply! messages are not being delivered to my inbox.

Anyways Sophie turned 6 in November.

She still leaks urine when her bladder's full (bladder is not as strong as a normal dog's). But it doesn't leak all the time, unlike before.

I can't let her fur grow too much, it makes her skin sore of it clings to the long fur so she gets some urine burns. So I usually take her to the groomers' for a shave every four months, and she doesn't leak so much when her fur's short.

Anyway, I suspect she has a case of hip dyslapsia now. Breaks my heart, so I will be taking her to UPM again to get it diagnosed & seek advice on treatment.

How is your Sophie? I do hope you managed to find some sort of treatment for her, poor baby.

If you;d like to contact me via email, do PM me for quicker response.
~ A dog is the only one who will love you more than you love yourself~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my