Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
germen shepherd found in Penang female

hennychang
Novice

Aug 27, 2012, 2:15 AM

Post #1 of 2 (2796 views)
Shortcut
germen shepherd found in Penang female Can't Post

UnsureI just found a female German Shepherd today, look week and tired, age about 6- 8. Place found in Bagan Jermal Penang.
I saw her sitting beside Bas Stand. I bring her home on foot. she has huge size I cant make her in car. So we walk around bagan jermal to my home. Is not easy she need rest cost her fit is week and look scare. I think she may had lost few days. I can not take care her my house already had a local dog, I just found a good home for her temporary, they will bring her to vet tomorrow to see what is going on, they had dog too but more experience than me they are my neighbour, I had fate they will take good care of it. I Just wonder who left a German Shepherd in Bagan Jermal Penang.

(This post was edited by hennychang on Aug 27, 2012, 2:22 AM)

hennychang
Novice

Oct 22, 2013, 8:07 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1959 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hennychang] germen shepherd found in Penang female [In reply to] Can't Post

I will like to up date after a year, this dog is in good shape and very healthy. she stay near my house i can see her everyday playing with other dog. her new owner really take good care of her, no more leg problem. she is very smart and understanding. I think She has been train before, I still wonder who s dog is that?

(This post was edited by hennychang on Oct 22, 2013, 8:09 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my