Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Animal Friends:
Who to complain to?

cllm2466
New User

Jul 14, 2012, 10:41 PM

Post #1 of 1 (6758 views)
Shortcut
Who to complain to? Can't Post

I am living in Taman Setia Indah, Johor Bahru and have this nearby same street neighbour who just moved into our residential area

before Chinese New Year 2012. When he moved in, he bought a big dog after his first week living here and I think it is a black Labrador.

I am not sure if its a Labrador or a Rottweiller as I am not too familiar with big breeds. Soon after moving in, we all realised that

our neighbour has this horrid habit of keeping his big dog caged up and never letting the pitiful animal out for walks or runs.

The dog keeps barking non-stop rather frequently mainly due to lack of attention from its owner as I am a dog owner myself

and I frequent my dogs with love and care. I would like to find out where or to whom can I complain of such a matter?

Another matter all of us neighbours find rather unappealing is that this owner also has the bad habit of washing all his dog's

urine and faeces out onto the main street where it will stink rather badly quite often. There are also times when he is busy with

work that he doesn't wash his dog's cage for a few days and this will eventually cause a horrid smell to us neighbours. One of the

neighbours' maid normally sends his children to school via the side of this irresponsible dog owner's house, but since moving in

and living with all this horrible dog urine and faeces stink, we have all had to change all our childrens' route to school.

Can anyone tell me what I can do to help this pitiful animal living with such an irresponsible owner?

Thank you.

Regards

cllm2466

14 July 2012

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my