Home: General: Chit Chat:
A Different Perspective...

leopui
K9 Maniac

May 2, 2002, 12:34 AM

Post #1 of 1 (747 views)
Shortcut
A Different Perspective... Can't Post

As I walked into work yesterday, I was informed that one of our team died Sunday morning. His wife found him in the living room hours after he passed away and the cause of death is undetermined as yet, but possibly a heart attack.

My friend was was 39. His daughter turned 3 YESTERDAY, the day after her father died!! They just had a baby 2 months ago.

My two daughters are now 7 & 6 and we just have one baby boy two months ago. I am 35. This guy basically had his life abruptly end with no warning at EXACTLY the same stage as mine. I feel like I just had a bomb go off next to me, like a warning shot, and I am trying to figure out how to apply it to my life.

What do I want my last words to be with each person I communicate with since my every word could be my last? What do I want my character to be remembered for?

Sometimes these thunderbolt happenings have served as a 'wake up call' for me. Of course being human, I sometimes forget not too long after!
LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my