Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Shih Szu in Taman Melawati FOUND!!!

conrad
New User

May 12, 2012, 12:34 AM

Post #1 of 1 (1858 views)
Shortcut
Shih Szu in Taman Melawati FOUND!!! Can't Post

Lost Shih Szu 9 May in Taman Melawati found the day after at about afternoon. After searching one night and morning. Thanks to a lady who saw the dog we intensified the search in the night to about 11pm. In the morning we posted posters all over taman melawati. We put up about 60 posters. After putting up all the posters for 4 hours we decided to go to phase 3 to put a few posters. After putting the second poster in phase 3, as I got down from the car low and behold as I looked to my left I noticed a dog that looked like our Shih Szu. We rushed to the house only to find out it was our Camilia. The kind owner of the house a Mr Meng had decided to call our dog who was underneath a car outside his house into his house. So there she was safe and sound the next day. But she looked like hell. We are thankful to God for his faithfulness in bringing our dog home. Firstly with the witness who saw our dog and also a mechanic who also noticed the dog. So this gave us hope to post the posters all over Taman Melawati....and what a job to take down all those posters...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my