FOUND - Silky Terrier, Bandar Puteri Puchong

eli
Enthusiast

Sep 24, 2011, 8:18 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3979 views)
Shortcut
FOUND - Silky Terrier, Bandar Puteri Puchong Can't Post

Re-posting from my FB page...

This dog was rescued last nite from the divider along a road in Bandar Puteri Puchong on Sept 6, 2011.

We discovered he's blind and hurt in both ears. And stank to high heavens...

He's obviously not been outdoors much cos his nails were very long. Anyway, gave him a bath this morning and brought him to the vet. Diagnosis - he's at least 8 years old, cataracts in both eyes, has bad case of mange & one ear is infected with pus coming out, hence the smell even after double shampoo.

Have left him in the care of the vets for now and hope to reunite him with his owners. Please help pass word around. Thanks.

eli
Enthusiast

Sep 24, 2011, 8:23 AM

Post #2 of 6 (3976 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eli] FOUND - Silky Terrier, Bandar Puteri Puchong [In reply to] Can't Post

Update: This terrier has been brought back to our home since Sunday. He's now on antibiotics & some gel for his ear infection.

We have visited the vets and pet shops in the neighbourhood - no one has seen him before. Left posters of him and so far only received one call from someone who thought we'd found his/her shih tzu mixed.

If you have any leads, pls call me 019-221 9327. Thanks.

eli
Enthusiast

Oct 15, 2011, 7:35 AM

Post #3 of 6 (3821 views)
Shortcut

UPDATE: Terrier's ear infection is all cleared up now. Needs eye drops for hopefully temporary dry eye syndrome but otherwise healthy.

He enjoys his walks and from the way he confidently trots around, you'd never know he's actually blind. Still have no leads on his human family.

With 5 dogs (& 5 cats) of our own & worried that neighbours will start complaining, we will have to put him up for adoption soon but to all you dog-lovers out there: what chance of success do you think we have of getting him a good home? Or for that matter, a home?

In Reply To
Update: This terrier has been brought back to our home since Sunday. He's now on antibiotics & some gel for his ear infection.

We have visited the vets and pet shops in the neighbourhood - no one has seen him before. Left posters of him and so far only received one call from someone who thought we'd found his/her shih tzu mixed.

If you have any leads, pls call me 019-221 9327. Thanks.

eli
Enthusiast

Jan 29, 2012, 6:47 AM

Post #4 of 6 (3071 views)
Shortcut

STEVIE is responsive to the name we have given him. He's a friendly & confident little dog that loves being taken for walks.

Anybody want to offer this fella a new home?

eli
Enthusiast

Nov 19, 2012, 7:51 PM

Post #5 of 6 (2675 views)
Shortcut

This dog is still with us. Have to send him to PAWS or SPCA soon. Visit from MPSJ this morning & given notice to reduce number of dogs we have. :( Still have to worry about the 'extra' two we have.

Anyone care to have Stevie?

In Reply To
STEVIE is responsive to the name we have given him. He's a friendly & confident little dog that loves being taken for walks.

Anybody want to offer this fella a new home?

vivien1979
New User

Dec 3, 2012, 11:00 PM

Post #6 of 6 (2548 views)
Shortcut

Dear Eli,

Can I have the picture for the Silky Terrier? Is it a male? My dog gone missing, just wonder is it him.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Vivien

012-6386238

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my