Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
FOUND : Medium Sized Pure Breed Dog in Shah Alam, Kota Kemuning-Lagoon Terrace/AEON Supermarket Area

c3w78
Novice

Jun 6, 2011, 10:34 PM

Post #1 of 6 (2129 views)
Shortcut
FOUND : Medium Sized Pure Breed Dog in Shah Alam, Kota Kemuning-Lagoon Terrace/AEON Supermarket Area Can't Post

Hi All,

A medium sized pure breed dog was found wandering in front of my house recently. Most probably it was attracted to my dogs in the porch. No owner was in sight and I took him in after an hour. Tried walking the dog in the hopes it will lead us back to its home but to no avail.

We went asking the nearby petshops if there was any report of missing dogs that fit the details but there were none.

If you have a medium sized pure breed dog that went missing at/nearby this vicinity, please provide the below details in this thread or email me at c3w78@h o t m a i l . c o m.

1. Breed

2. Gender

3. Age

4. Colour

5. Markings (if any)

6. Colour of collar (if any)

7. Photo (preferably provided/attached)

As I have a few other dogs, I will only be able to wait for the owner to claim latest by 12th June 2011, afterwhich it will be given up for adoption. Thanks.

(This post was edited by c3w78 on Jun 7, 2011, 8:01 AM)

c3w78
Novice

Jun 8, 2011, 5:56 PM

Post #2 of 6 (2066 views)
Shortcut
Re: [c3w78] FOUND : Medium Sized Pure Breed Dog in Shah Alam, Kota Kemuning-Lagoon Terrace/AEON Supermarket Area [In reply to] Can't Post

Message to Owner : Day 5 the dog's missing from your home/with me, yet you haven't noticed it yet?

Have only received 2 enquiries, how come no news from the owner yet?

hyenyen
Dog Kichi

Jun 10, 2011, 10:29 PM

Post #3 of 6 (2038 views)
Shortcut
Re: [c3w78] FOUND : Medium Sized Pure Breed Dog in Shah Alam, Kota Kemuning-Lagoon Terrace/AEON Supermarket Area [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, i am not the owner of the dog, but please go to this link www.petfinder.my/pets/21189/. Hope u manage to find the owner of the dog. Good luck.

(This post was edited by hyenyen on Jun 10, 2011, 10:31 PM)

c3w78
Novice

Jun 11, 2011, 6:58 PM

Post #4 of 6 (2018 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hyenyen] FOUND : Medium Sized Pure Breed Dog in Shah Alam, Kota Kemuning-Lagoon Terrace/AEON Supermarket Area [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Yen,

Thanks for the link. Slashing had contacted me 2 days earlier. Unfortunately, it's not the same dog. Thanks anyways.

c3w78
Novice

Jun 16, 2011, 3:48 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1960 views)
Shortcut

Thanks all for viewing. The dog will be adopted by a good family and has found a new forever home.

Administrator, please help close this thread. Thanks.

j3w7lm
New User

Jun 17, 2011, 10:32 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1926 views)
Shortcut

I emailed you. Please check. Please reply asap. Not sure if it's my dog. This is probably my last hope.Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my