Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Golden Retriever missing..selayang pasar borong

sachpal
New User

Apr 22, 2011, 6:44 AM

Post #1 of 2 (964 views)
Shortcut
Golden Retriever missing..selayang pasar borong Can't Post

I live at a housing estate near the selayang pasar borong..i lost my 5 year old male golden retriever on 20.4.2011 in the evening..i have searched high and low for the last 24 hours but am unable to locate him. i also went to the dog pound at setapak incase he was caught but he was not there either..i am lost at what to do..i am planning to put up posters with his picture and a reward..if anybody comes across a large golden retriever please do let me know..0163752242.... he has black scars at the legs, is large and tame..anybody got any idea or seen him or any advice..please..
Attachments: 28-09-06_1344.jpg (67.3 KB)
  02-10-06_1359.jpg (42.4 KB)
  07-07-08_2052.jpg (49.8 KB)

ACC
K9 Servant

Apr 23, 2011, 5:03 PM

Post #2 of 2 (906 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sachpal] Golden Retriever missing..selayang pasar borong [In reply to] Can't Post

Size up your housing area and distribute flyers door to door within 3km radius. By putting up poster is one thing, effective ways should be every single house in your area have a copy and able to be in contact with you if they have seen or holding your dog. Upload a clearer photo.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my