Home: Behavioral Problems: Behavioural Issues - General:
Disobedient, bites shoes and plants & is very frisky

sweelin63
New User

Apr 15, 2011, 6:44 PM

Post #1 of 3 (18425 views)
Shortcut
Disobedient, bites shoes and plants & is very frisky Can't Post

I have a mixed breed named Bella. She's about 10 months old. I really am desperate as to what to do with her cause she won't obey, bites and digs up all my plants, bites our shoes, etc. My husband will end up killing her one day. Please tell me what to do. I will either have to give her a way or put her to sleep at this rate.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

May 18, 2011, 8:27 PM

Post #2 of 3 (17406 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweelin63] Disobedient, bites shoes and plants & is very frisky [In reply to] Can't Post

perhaps try obedience training by a professional dog trainer?

Frown
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

Stephanie.Lee
Novice

May 20, 2011, 6:15 PM

Post #3 of 3 (17311 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweelin63] Disobedient, bites shoes and plants & is very frisky [In reply to] Can't Post

My dog used to bite shoes and plant and even letters since puppy. We only bit her mouth and warn her not to bite. And now she is going to 3 years old, she never bite shoes.. but ocassionally will bite letters :) . Whenerver, i reach home and noticed all the letter pieces on the floor, she will run away and hide as she know i will bit her.

Please dont put her into sleep. You need to teach her while she is still 10 months old.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my