Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Min Pin missing @ Bukit Mayang Emas on 10th Feb

steffie7
New User

Feb 11, 2011, 7:29 AM

Post #1 of 5 (2196 views)
Shortcut
Min Pin missing @ Bukit Mayang Emas on 10th Feb Can't Post

My female brown Miniature Pinscher went missing this morning. She's 2 and a half years old with a red harness. Have searched around the neighbourhood and the surrounding areas and can't find her. Really appreciate all the help that i can get to help locate her. Please call me 012 306 0082 if you see her. Thanks so much and god bless.

(This post was edited by steffie7 on Feb 11, 2011, 7:33 AM)
Attachments: .jpg (137 KB)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 11, 2011, 7:20 PM

Post #2 of 5 (2180 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffie7] Min Pin missing @ Bukit Mayang Emas on 10th Feb [In reply to] Can't Post

What is her name and is she on heat? Go do some reading from previous findings and you'll have some idea how to go about looking for her....

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

steffie7
New User

Feb 12, 2011, 3:50 AM

Post #3 of 5 (2165 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Min Pin missing @ Bukit Mayang Emas on 10th Feb [In reply to] Can't Post

Her name is Belle. Thanks so much for the help. Will check out the URL.

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 12, 2011, 8:16 AM

Post #4 of 5 (2151 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffie7] Min Pin missing @ Bukit Mayang Has Been Found [In reply to] Can't Post

Belle's Missing Profile is in circulation... Good Luck

Re-United with her owner

www.petfinder.my/pets/17977/
homeapet.com/english/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9213&p=82778#p82778
www.pjnet.com.my/ftopicp-238256.html#238256
www.usj.com.my/bulletin/upload/showthread.php?p=493099&posted=1#post493099

(This post was edited by ACC on Mar 10, 2011, 6:50 PM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 12, 2011, 9:52 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1947 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffie7] Min Pin missing @ Bukit Mayang Emas on 10th Feb [In reply to] Can't Post

12-02-11 (Saturday)_4.00pm... distribution of flyers were carried out at Bukit Mayang Emas, with approx 400 units of houses being covered in this area. 2000 pcs were printed, the balance will be circulated in Aman Suria since is the next neighbourhood.

On the 10-02-11 (Thursday), between 2.30am to 7.00am... Belle the female Min. Pinscher found her way through by jumping across to neighbour's house and from there she managed to venture out on the street either through the front or side gate. Owner (Adrain & Stephanie) did some enquiry with their neighbour and was told by them, that particular night a water pale was overturned (must have been Belle). We hope to gather more info and leads from Saturday's exercise.

HAPPY HOUR
On 1-03-11 (Tuesday)… received a call from Stephanie that Belle de Min Pin has been found. Emily (co-founder) contacted Stephanie that this little one was currently with her in SS2, Petaling Jaya. Upon verifying, Adrain went to pick her up.

10-02-11 (Thursday)… after getting herself away, Belle went into Emily’s home that was not to far from where she lives and stayed there for another 3 days before being re-located to SS2 PJ. Recently Emily came back to this home and noticed there was a piece of flyer of Belle and made contact with the rightful owner, even then Stephanie & Adrain have moved out from this area weeks before... another fortunate outcome. Subject closed & Cheers to the founder and her friend.

Thank you: Emily & a friend, Mr.Ganasan (Security Officer @ Bkt. Mayang Emas), Hengs, Adrain and Stephanie.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my