Home: General: Chit Chat:
Irresponsible Pet Shop in Taman Melawatiş

Terry_Quah
New User

Feb 9, 2011, 12:33 AM

Post #1 of 5 (6830 views)
Shortcut
Irresponsible Pet Shop in Taman Melawatiş Can't Post

I sent my dog to pet hotel (MAPS at Taman Melawati, KL and they have branch in Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam) during CNY holiday for 1 week. When I came back to collect the dog, I only saw its body. The pet shop foreign worker claimed that my dog was infected with Parvo virus from their shop but I do not know how true it is as my dog is vaccinated every year. I did not receive any calls from them when the dog was sick and even after it is dead. I could have rushed back to see him if those pet shop guy have contacted me. Now I demand for an appology and wish to claim back my RM50 deposit, which was paid for taking care of my dog but the staff said they are not giving me back and I still did not receive any apologies from them. The dogs are being taken care by foreign workers and the lady boss will only be there sometimes. After the incident, the foreign staff told me that he cannot do anything and if I want explanation, talk to the boss. However, I managed to speak to the boss through the phone once and told her that I would like to talk about it face to face the next day. However, she did not turn up and I have left my number but she did not call and has turned off her mobile and I have sent her sms and email but she did not reply. Nobody knows how the foreign workers have treated the dogs as the lady boss seems does not know the detail and verbally told me that those workers are dog lovers. There might be the next animal victim if I just close this matter like that. What can I do?

Terry_Quah
New User

Feb 9, 2011, 6:49 AM

Post #2 of 5 (6816 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Terry_Quah] Irresponsible Pet Shop in Taman Melawatiş [In reply to] Can't Post

The full name of the pet shop is MAPS and Taman Melawati branch is near 7 eleven.....

In Reply To
I sent my dog to pet hotel (MAPS at Taman Melawati, KL and they have branch in Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam) during CNY holiday for 1 week. When I came back to collect the dog, I only saw its body. The pet shop foreign worker claimed that my dog was infected with Parvo virus from their shop but I do not know how true it is as my dog is vaccinated every year. I did not receive any calls from them when the dog was sick and even after it is dead. I could have rushed back to see him if those pet shop guy have contacted me. Now I demand for an appology and wish to claim back my RM50 deposit, which was paid for taking care of my dog but the staff said they are not giving me back and I still did not receive any apologies from them. The dogs are being taken care by foreign workers and the lady boss will only be there sometimes. After the incident, the foreign staff told me that he cannot do anything and if I want explanation, talk to the boss. However, I managed to speak to the boss through the phone once and told her that I would like to talk about it face to face the next day. However, she did not turn up and I have left my number but she did not call and has turned off her mobile and I have sent her sms and email but she did not reply. Nobody knows how the foreign workers have treated the dogs as the lady boss seems does not know the detail and verbally told me that those workers are dog lovers. There might be the next animal victim if I just close this matter like that. What can I do?

lcly.my

Feb 17, 2011, 5:25 PM

Post #3 of 5 (6317 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Terry_Quah] Irresponsible Pet Shop in Taman Melawatiş [In reply to] Can't Post

wonder y the owner seem like avoiding you and further discuss with you to settle the issue?

to avoid compensation?

only those feel guilty will try to avoid and not facing the problem.

try talk more to the foreign worker and know more detail, gather more info to confirm.

may ur dog rest in peace

good luck

Terry_Quah
New User

Feb 18, 2011, 5:35 PM

Post #4 of 5 (6269 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lcly.my] Irresponsible Pet Shop in Taman Melawatiş [In reply to] Can't Post

Again, the pet shop is MAPS at Taman Melawati near 7-eleven.

Now, I will get the authority help to talk to the shop owner.

Dear All, please pass this info to as many as people so that there will not have the next victim.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Feb 19, 2011, 9:00 PM

Post #5 of 5 (6227 views)
Shortcut

I assume your dogs had its 3 first vaccination and annual vaccination? dont mind me asking how old is your dog and breed? If I were you, first thing I will do is get a vet to conduct post-mortem, to, confirm the cause of death. If its conform not due, to what the pet-shop mentioned, make a police report (yeah, all of us knwo the police would not do anything) but at least, it will support your action further. Then, a report to DVS for cruelty (and yes, together with pic and vet report) and lastly, to Tribunal Pengguna for claim...not sure, the tribunal will take action but its worth the try...teach this Pet SHop a lesson...good luck !

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my