Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Poll: Suggestion for POLL Topics:
Have you heard of PETdiatric Laboratories?

petdiatric
Novice

Nov 2, 2010, 5:06 AM

Post #1 of 3 (4428 views)
Shortcut
Have you heard of PETdiatric Laboratories? Can't Post

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Nov 2, 2010, 5:40 AM

Post #2 of 3 (4422 views)
Shortcut
Re: [petdiatric] Have you heard of PETdiatric Laboratories? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, I have & I am actually using the Oxyzen shampoo on my show dog. I absolutely love it because it's mild on my dog's skin & coat, it's conditioning but not overly conditioning which is good, it smells wonderful & the thing that I love about it most is that it does not strip away all of the healthy natural oils from the dog's skin & coat. But umm...may I ask why it is halal?

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Nov 2, 2010, 5:45 AM)

petdiatric
Novice

Nov 2, 2010, 5:15 PM

Post #3 of 3 (4412 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] Have you heard of PETdiatric Laboratories? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ho golden,

glad that you love the formulation. It is designed to have that characteristic, and if you had tried the chamomile range, it will give you another functionality.

There are a lot of manufacturers in malaysia that had many certification. We have ISO9001, HACCP and GMP. While most of this certification certified the management process, the production process, there is a limitation to certified the ingredient that we use. As in USA, they have a standard set by FDA. In ASIAN region, HALAL is the best and economic way to certified that the ingredient used in the shampoo are non toxic and contains no animal fats as conditioning agent.

This has to go along with our brand promises to you, that is, it shall helps in cleansing your pet without leaving them allergies to it.

Pleas stay tune for a new range that will gonna launch..check it out on our blog

www.petdiatriclab.blogspot.com

Best regards.

Thank you

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my