Missing TWO PRECIOUS Mix Breed Shih Tzus

betz
New User

Sep 5, 2010, 5:41 AM

Post #1 of 7 (3540 views)
Shortcut
Missing TWO PRECIOUS Mix Breed Shih Tzus Can't Post

Dear USJ 2 residents,

Two of my dogs were found missing this morning. Have been searching for them ever since but have not got a clue where they went.

Am not sure if the dogs are roaming around together or separately. Please, help me be on the look out for them. Would appreciate much.

Missing them dearly. Last seen at 9.45am (4/9/2010)

Name: Baby
Color: Beige, has a pink collar
Breed: Mix Breed Shih Tzu
Size: Small
Habit: Loves to ask for scratch at the tummy area.

Name: Amber
Color : Black, has a yellow collar
Breed: Mix Breed Shih Tzu
Size: Small
Habit: Loves to jump on laps.

If found, please call me at 012-3767215.
Missing my companions.

Thank you very much.
Betsy

ACC
K9 Servant

Sep 5, 2010, 5:48 AM

Post #2 of 7 (3535 views)
Shortcut
Re: [betz] Missing TWO PRECIOUS Mix Breed Shih Tzus [In reply to] Can't Post

Send in the information as requested.

Baby & Amber's Missing Profile is in circulation... Good Luck

www.petfinder.my/pets/14248/
www.petfinder.my/pets/14249/
homeapet.com/english/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=8921
www.pjnet.com.my/ftopicp-215951.html#215951
www.usj.com.my/bulletin/upload/showthread.php?p=446291&posted=1#post446291

(This post was edited by ACC on Nov 10, 2010, 10:16 AM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Nov 10, 2010, 10:50 AM

Post #3 of 7 (3350 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Missing TWO Mix Breed Shih Tzu One Has Been Found [In reply to] Can't Post

Baby Has Been Found

HAPPY HOUR

At around 9.25pm, Betsy received a call from the owner of Poochie Poochie Pet Shop in Puchong; found a dog and asked her to drop by to verify... it was Baby and was told that this girl ran out from another pet shop. How it happened, we are not sure (from UJS 2 to Puchong). Our guess could be someone picked her up and went off.

(This post was edited by ACC on Nov 10, 2010, 11:07 AM)

princesscookie
Novice

Nov 11, 2010, 7:27 AM

Post #4 of 7 (3325 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Missing TWO Mix Breed Shih Tzu One Has Been Found [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, im the owner of poochie poochie pet shop. actually...

my worker found her wandering behind a restaurant opposite my shop around 3.30pm, i was busy to go over so my worker brought her back to our shop. we then placed her near the glass door so the searcher would see her, but nobody claimed... then at night when i was free, i browsed online and notice this girl looks like betsy's baby, as from the teeth, she looks like ard 8 yrs. so i called betsy. but betsy said baby's hair was not shaved when she's missing, so i think she got adopted and sent to petshop for grooming.

i've contacted the pet shop nearby which i think where she possibly from but they're closed and no one answer the hp. As im pretty (i'd say almost) sure baby belongs to betsy according to the response and markings on her, i din wait for the pet shop's answer and passed her back to betsy. i told betsy tat if any petshops or persons came and ask abt baby, i'll direct them to betsy. maybe the new owner is missing baby terribly too.. who knows. but watever it is, im sure baby is happy to have found betsy and hoping amber will be found soon too. have a nice day everyone!

ACC
K9 Servant

Nov 11, 2010, 7:41 AM

Post #5 of 7 (3323 views)
Shortcut
Re: [princesscookie] Missing TWO Mix Breed Shih Tzu One Has Been Found [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you for your effort for getting in touch with Betsy after seeing the Missing Profile. Appreciate your staff and your good self quick respond picking up Baby from the street. It would have been a different scenario if left unattended or someone else picked her up.

(This post was edited by ACC on Nov 11, 2010, 7:46 AM)

booyo
New User

Nov 11, 2010, 8:51 AM

Post #6 of 7 (3313 views)
Shortcut
Re: [princesscookie] Missing TWO Mix Breed Shih Tzu One Has Been Found [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you very much :)

My family and I are very thankful of what you have done for us. As what ACC said, if it weren't for you/your staff's kindness towards Baby, I wouldn't have gotten the chance to meet her. Who would have guessed Baby went all the way to Puchong!

Would gladly meet the "new owner" for taking care of her while she was gone too. If, there is a chance.

Will definitely send her to you for grooming :D and perhaps buy doggie things from you.

Once again, thank you, Poochie Poochie (so excited till I forgot your name) and thank you ACC for your help.

Now I am still praying for yet another miracle with Amber.

In Reply To

princesscookie
Novice

Nov 11, 2010, 9:24 PM

Post #7 of 7 (3278 views)
Shortcut
Re: [booyo] Missing TWO Mix Breed Shih Tzu One Has Been Found [In reply to] Can't Post

ACC, Booyo: yes, a different scenario would just happen if she's not found because baby is very friendly, she just go in to the restaurants and shops here, there r restaurant foreign workers here will just spill hot water to animals, and some very fierce stray dogs will attack too. they always chase my staff trying to attack the dog when he brings dog out for walk.

betsy, dun have to purposely come and buy things from me, it is not business tat im looking for finding baby, it is just coincidence and is the fate between u and baby. my place is far from u anyway. but we can keep in touch, can also call me if u need help or questions on dogs. my name is anne.

honestly, i still cant believe tat i found owner for her so quickly, i was just trying my luck to call u.i compared her to many missing profiles but had very strong feeling tat she's the one. she's predestined to be ur pet hehe. hope she get well soon from the skin problem, and dun give up on amber, there is still chance for u to find her. Any special markings on amber? just like baby? the teeth etc. was thinking if the adopter, found both of them together but only baby was lost again

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my