SOS! Please Help Me Find My Precious KOSKY in Penang

jlke
Novice

Aug 15, 2010, 5:55 AM

Post #1 of 8 (3735 views)
Shortcut
SOS! Please Help Me Find My Precious KOSKY in Penang Can't Post

Hi All Dog Lovers,

I am from Penang and I lost my Kosky (pronounce as Cos-key) 5 weeks ago on 9th July 2010 at 9.30pm. Every day without fail I would search for him even on a tight schedule (work & house-work) during lunch breaks and evenings. I also sent out some flyers to my area, Island Glades. But 5 weeks have gone by and he is still hiding from me.

I have also posted on:
www.petfinder.my/pets/13520/
lostpets.storefleet.com/lost-pets/lost-dog-mongrel-mix-male-island-glades-penang/1257/

Please do read the above posts.

Please help me, as I am very short-handed. I am doing all this alone. I feel so helpless not able to save my Kosky. Please, if anyone see him, please call me immediately at 019-5429862. If possible, please take him in till I collect him.

Attached are Kosky"s photos

Thanks and God bless.

(This post was edited by jlke on Aug 15, 2010, 4:17 PM)
Attachments: Kosky.jpg (47.2 KB)
  Kosky2.jpg (92.6 KB)

beckyleong
Novice

Aug 15, 2010, 10:41 PM

Post #2 of 8 (3710 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jlke] SOS! Please Help Me Find My Precious KOSKY in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Expanded pics of Kosky

PetsMalaysia.com - Pet Community That Cares
http://petsmalaysia.com/
Earn & Redeem Pet Points For Donations to Animal Shelters!

Lost Pets Malaysia
http://lostpets.storefleet.com/

ACC
K9 Servant

Aug 24, 2010, 7:32 PM

Post #3 of 8 (3620 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jlke] SOS! Please Help Me Find My Precious KOSKY in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Work and coordinate with Chew accordingly, think positive and stay focus but do expect the worst. Btw Kosky Missing Profile is in circulation... Good Luck.

www.petfinder.my/pets/13520/
homeapet.com/english/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=8903
www.pjnet.com.my/ftopicp-214431.html#214431
www.usj.com.my/bulletin/upload/showthread.php?p=443995&posted=1#post443995
lostpets.storefleet.com/category/lost-pets/

(This post was edited by ACC on Oct 16, 2010, 9:40 PM)

jlke
Novice

Aug 30, 2010, 9:44 PM

Post #4 of 8 (3543 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] SOS! Please Help Me Find My Precious KOSKY in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you so much ACC. Chew is already helping with the flyers.

There is a new development to my search for Kosky. A lady called me on 25/8/10 after she saw my old flyer telling me she has seen my Kosky on 16/8/10 at night at the community hall in Desa Green (Off Jalan Van Praagh). My flyer reached her house later than 16/8/10. She then tried to look for my Kosky again on 23/8 where she went for some classes at night but couldn't find him anymore.
So, I went to the spot immediately on 25/8 to search. I search for the next 3 days but couldn't see Kosky. Then on Friday, 27/8 met with Chew and discussed about the circulation of flyers and told him about the sighting of Kosky. Chew agreed to help me with that area (around Desa Green area) while I continue with Green Lane area.
Last night (29/8) I called the lady to ask more questions and she told me that Kosky went into the hall and was there for some time. She described Kosky accurately and told me there were others around there who even played with my Kosky. You see my Kosky is a very friendly dog. But when the dance class was about to start they sort of asked him to go outside. So there were quite a number of people who have seen him, but they were not from that area.
Actually before all this, I did receive an email on 28 July telling me she spotted my dog around Eaton in Batu Lancang area. I did go there to round for about a week or 2 during the evenings and even asked an elderly lady who went round feeding strays to help me locate my doggie.
So I have been searching the area from Batu Lancang to Jalan Van Praagh and Jalan Perak since 28 July but my Kosky seems to be playing hide and seek with me. Probably wrong timing. But I am still hopeful that he can be found - I need more eyes to look out for him. Please help by forwarding to all your contacts in Penang.

So, please all those in Penang, if you see my doggie Kosky please do call me at 019-5429862 or better still rescue/foster him till I collect him. Thanks...

(This post was edited by jlke on Aug 30, 2010, 9:45 PM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Aug 30, 2010, 11:30 PM

Post #5 of 8 (3532 views)
Shortcut

Have you given notice and inform Ms.Lilly of Spca in Penang? Kosky can be anywhere now within a 10km radius or even exceed 30km radius if he is an explorer and with food and water coming in handy for him. Notice many strays in Penang Island are well fed. Is a positive sign when there are fresh leads coming in... do continue coordinate with Chew and at you side try gather some extra hands to help out in distributing more flyers if needed but require a cool of period once an area is being swept through. Stay strong and remain steady.

jlke
Novice

Aug 31, 2010, 7:39 AM

Post #6 of 8 (3507 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] SOS! Please Help Me Find My Precious KOSKY in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, I visited Ms Lily this afternoon - a short visit just before they close. Verbally told her about the new development of where Kosky has been sighted 2 weeks ago. SPCA Penang already knew about my lost dog since 19th July and they have already inform their members.
Thanks for advice.

jlke
Novice

Oct 12, 2010, 5:19 PM

Post #7 of 8 (3295 views)
Shortcut

Kosky has been lost for 3 months now. I really, really miss him a lot, at times tears just literally roll down. The last sighting was at Desa Green community hall on 16 August night by a few nice ladies who were having dancing class there where my Kosky interacted with them, even touching him. I believe that my Kosky is still out there and still have high hope that he will be coming home. So, I plead with those dog lovers in Penang, or even those who visit Penang often, please please if you do see or come across my kosky do call me immediately - 0195429862. Even till now whenever I drive or walk I always look out for him. He might still be around the region of Batu lanchang/Perak Road/Jelutong area. But it is already 3 months - he could be anywhere. So please, please help me to look out for him (please refer to Kosky's profile posted above here). I really hope I can find him back - with the help of all you lovely people out there.............

(This post was edited by jlke on Oct 12, 2010, 9:50 PM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Oct 17, 2010, 5:43 AM

Post #8 of 8 (3204 views)
Shortcut

Stay strong; if you still have flyers in hand... put it up at strategic location where you have not circulated before within 10km radius. If fresh leads come in, do get in touch with Chew.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my