Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
*FOUND* COCKER SPANIEL - Relocated with Owner!!

karenwoods
Novice

May 20, 2010, 1:14 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1036 views)
Shortcut
*FOUND* COCKER SPANIEL - Relocated with Owner!! Can't Post

We are pleased to announce that this dog has been reunited with her owners. PLEASE make sure you dogs are chipped, the chip is registered, they are wearing a collar with correct details on and you don't let them wander around the streets on their own.

If you loose your dogs - Contact the local dog pound, PAWS and the SPCA immediately and keep checking every 3 days. Put signs up asap in as many vets and pet shops as you can. Keep searching.

So there is a happy ending to this story: Have you lost a wonderful english cocker spaniel?

She was found around the 11th May with a broken leg and handed into the SPCA. The leg is now in plaster and the SPCA have asked me to help them look after her until her owners find her, as I volunteer there.

We are doing everything we can to find the owners and tomorrow I will have more information on where the dog was actually found.

She is a wonderful dog. White and tan, docked tail. Clearly a family pet and loved.

She has a microchip so if you think this dog is yours, you will need to confirm her chip number. She is very healthy and happy and enjoying being spoilt with us.

Please please get in touch as we would hate to have to put her up for adoption when her family is out there somewhere.

Tel: 0178 767790

Thanks

(This post was edited by karenwoods on May 23, 2010, 6:04 AM)
Attachments: IMG_1809_2.jpg (37.1 KB)

hyenyen
Dog Kichi

May 20, 2010, 4:53 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1004 views)
Shortcut
Re: [karenwoods] *FOUND* COCKER SPANIEL - white and tan - Female [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi KarenWoods, by according to the microchip number, i believe you could locate the owner by calling Miss Shanti at...

The Malaysian Kennel Association
8A, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 2
Taman Tun Dr. Ismail
60000 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia
Tel: 6-03-77297822, 77292027 Fax: 6-03-77282312

Find owner process will be more faster rather than waiting for owner to claim. Not all citizen in M'sia are internet savvy.

Good luck in finding the owner.

(This post was edited by hyenyen on May 20, 2010, 5:54 PM)

karenwoods
Novice

May 20, 2010, 5:23 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1001 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hyenyen] *FOUND* COCKER SPANIEL - white and tan - Female [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the information about the Kennel Association - that is great news to have. I really hope we trace her owner as she is such an adorable pet. Someone, somewhere, must be missing her very much.
Thanks

ACC
K9 Servant

May 29, 2010, 4:50 AM

Post #4 of 4 (864 views)
Shortcut
Re: [karenwoods] *FOUND* COCKER SPANIEL - white and tan - Female [In reply to] Can't Post

Keep up your good works... Cheers!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my