Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
Want to see a dog who is well trained & has great self-control?

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

May 17, 2010, 9:04 PM

Post #1 of 3 (7338 views)
Shortcut
Want to see a dog who is well trained & has great self-control? Can't Post

River is a 1 year 2 months old male Golden Retriever (that's him in my profile picture). I have been training him since the age of 2 months. He is a dog with strong nerves & extreme soundness in his mind. There really is no limit to what he can be taught. None! And this is why I love him.

Here's a video I took of him demonstrating his great self-control:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmtvGsavQN0

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on May 17, 2010, 9:28 PM)

LindaFG
New User

May 28, 2010, 10:01 AM

Post #2 of 3 (7134 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] Want to see a dog who is well trained & has great self-control? [In reply to] Can't Post

That is awesome! How long did it take you to accomplish that? Are you a professional trainer?

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

May 29, 2010, 9:21 PM

Post #3 of 3 (7060 views)
Shortcut
Re: [LindaFG] Want to see a dog who is well trained & has great self-control? [In reply to] Can't Post

It only took Riv less than 5 minutes to learn how to hold food in his mouth. Teaching the "hold" command itself took a little longer. 2 days to be exact. Next, I am going to train him to retrieve wieners.:P

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on May 29, 2010, 9:34 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my