LOST : 3 year old Golden Retriever lost in TTDI , KL-1st of May

mushuyap
New User

May 6, 2010, 12:26 AM

Post #1 of 3 (2097 views)
Shortcut
LOST : 3 year old Golden Retriever lost in TTDI , KL-1st of May Can't Post

Dear fellow animal lovers,

I have lost my dog Arrow. He is a golden retriever age 3 years old.

My dog left the house in the Persiaran Zaaba in TTDI on the morning of 1st May and has not returned since. Our family have been very worried about his safety. Please call me (Martin - 012 5031310) if you have any information
that will help us bring our dog back home.

thank you very much

regards

martin
Attachments: lost dog 3.jpg (150 KB)

ACC
K9 Servant

May 6, 2010, 6:13 AM

Post #2 of 3 (2075 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mushuyap] LOST : 3 year old Golden Retriever lost in TTDI , KL (HAS BEEN FOUND) [In reply to] Can't Post

Arrow's Missing profile will be in circulation... Good Luck

www.petfinder.my/pets/11732/
homeapet.com/english/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=8668
www.pjnet.com.my/ftopicp-199375.html#199375

(This post was edited by ACC on Oct 29, 2010, 12:03 AM)

ACC
K9 Servant

May 9, 2010, 5:31 AM

Post #3 of 3 (2034 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] LOST : 3 year old Golden Retriever lost in TTDI , KL (HAS BEEN FOUND) [In reply to] Can't Post

ARROW THE GOLDEN RETRIEVER HAS BEEN FOUND.

4-05-10 (Tuesday)... a missing Golden Retriever in Taman Tun Dr.Ismail (TTDI) name Arrow was posted at Animal Care... advised the owner (Martin) to put up at puppy.com & petfinder. 5-05-10 (Wednesday) Arrow's missing profile was done up by Hengs... 9.30pm arrangement to bring Jamie de Beagle to assist in tracking Arrow was made... Howard was call in for this case and he was rushing down from Genting.

Mr.Yap (Martin's father) suggested not to bring in Jamie and to call off the search, reason it was too late... by the time if we were to go, it would be close to midnight. We provided technical advise for the family and not to give up so easily since there were no news or leads since Arrow went missing on the 1-05-10 (Saturday)... circulation of Arrow's mp was done up and hope to get favourable reply.

HAPPY HOUR

8-05-10 (Saturday)... 8.00pm, received Martin's call... Arrow was found by a resident in TTDI and kept him since the day he went out... got hold a piece of the flyer that were circulated by the family and their friends... that's how the founder made contacted with Martin... Cheers!

Thank you... Founder, Hengs, Howard, Martin, Mr.Yap & Family and Friends... and Jamie de Beagle (stand by)...lol

(This post was edited by ACC on May 9, 2010, 6:20 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my