Found - Min-Pin in Taman Tasik Prima - Puchong

leecnken
Novice

Apr 22, 2010, 10:41 PM

Post #1 of 20 (6535 views)
Shortcut
Found - Min-Pin in Taman Tasik Prima - Puchong Can't Post

Hi,

I found a min-pin @ my housing area ( Taman Tasik Prima, Puchong ). He was hurt... I guess as hit by someone intentionally...

Spotted him yesterday morning sitting near fencing area ( Thought someone tighted him there )...

Night time around 2130 hrs, still saw him on the same spot... hence, trying my luck to feed him and bring him back..... pitty him.

For those min-pin owner that lost their dog recently @ puchong area, kindly please contact me @ +60192728546 - Ken

hyenyen
Dog Kichi

Apr 23, 2010, 2:44 AM

Post #2 of 20 (6523 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecnken] Found - Min-Pin in Taman Tasik Prima - Puchong [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ken,

What color is the minpin? I lost mine at Sri Petaling 3months ago, here is the photo http://www.puppy.com.my/...ment;postatt_id=7622;

She is chihuahua mixed and her face do look like minpin as her nose is longer than chihuahua.

Thanks.

ACC
K9 Servant

Apr 23, 2010, 8:04 AM

Post #3 of 20 (6507 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecnken] Found - Min-Pin in Taman Tasik Prima - Puchong [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Ken, great effort by you... rescuing and sending the dog to a vet. Our team member (lim.meileng) will send the boy to us first thing in the morning and we will make sure he is taken care while we seek or wait for the owner to come forward. Thank you.

(This post was edited by ACC on Apr 23, 2010, 8:08 AM)

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 23, 2010, 5:47 PM

Post #4 of 20 (6494 views)
Shortcut

If it's a black one i think there is one owner who keep on let the dog out unsupervised. I have seen a min pin around the guard house quite a number of times already. Maybe you should ask the guards, they might know.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

ACC
K9 Servant

Apr 23, 2010, 6:48 PM

Post #5 of 20 (6479 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Found - Min-Pin in Taman Tasik Prima - Puchong [In reply to] Can't Post

The dog is now at the vet, surgery would be perform on the boy to close up the wound... overall blood test shows normal, healthy and stable. We'll get Ken to seek out the information you have provided... The dog has no microchip. Thank you and Good Luck.

(This post was edited by ACC on Apr 24, 2010, 4:26 AM)

leecnken
Novice

Apr 23, 2010, 7:57 PM

Post #6 of 20 (6475 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Found - Min-Pin in Taman Tasik Prima - Puchong [In reply to] Can't Post

ACC,

I am just doing my part as dog lover and I am really impress with you guys/girls effort too... Salute...

If that's the dog as what ACSYEN mentioned, I think NO POINT letting this poor boy back to his original owner.... I am sorry to say that his OWNER is IRRESPONSIBLE and UNETHICAL !!!! Really pissed with this kind of owner....

What do you think, just my 2 cents opinion.

Regards,
Ken

(This post was edited by leecnken on Apr 23, 2010, 10:13 PM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Apr 23, 2010, 8:10 PM

Post #7 of 20 (6467 views)
Shortcut

There are good and bad owners around the world... we hope to locate him/her, then be able to justify them... important thing is to get the boy treated and will update on his progress... we have put up notices at petfinder, homeApet and PJnet... taman putra prima web forum rejected our posting (to bad, will try later see if they allow)...btw Dr.Wong (bdr.puteri puchong has been informed)... meanwhile do keep us inform when you check with the guard this evening.

Surgery done up... the boy will put up a night at the hospital for observation... will bring him back (holding area) tomorrow. Tq

This dog wasn't a case of abuse... there were bite marks pointed to a larger dog, that wanted to finish him off by grabbing and swinging it around... stiched up about 1 foot long tear area... substantial amount of pus being drained off around the upper part of shoulder, swelling subsided. Will check on the boy tomorrow. We are not so concern about him, coz he is in good hands (experience vets) and he is tuff boy...it should heal within 4-5 days with proper medical care and attention. What concerns us more is untill now the owner has not come forward.

(This post was edited by ACC on Apr 24, 2010, 4:34 AM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Apr 26, 2010, 1:37 AM

Post #8 of 20 (6405 views)
Shortcut

The boy was discharge from vet hospital this afternoon... I am surprise the owner has not come forward, could this be someone else dog before them?

(This post was edited by ACC on Apr 26, 2010, 2:01 AM)

Sashan
Enthusiast

Apr 26, 2010, 4:25 AM

Post #9 of 20 (6392 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Found - Min-Pin in Taman Tasik Prima - Puchong [In reply to] Can't Post

Jeez thats a heck of a tear

leecnken
Novice

Apr 26, 2010, 4:36 AM

Post #10 of 20 (6389 views)
Shortcut

ACC and Team,

I really respect and salute you guys.....

Thanks for all the good deeds.....

Regards,
Ken

lim.meileng
Novice

Apr 26, 2010, 6:31 AM

Post #11 of 20 (6381 views)
Shortcut

glad to know that the boy is fine..........if the owner does not show up, i can help to bear some of the medical expenses. by the way, leecnken, which vet did u brought doggie boy to, i think better let us know who the vet is and should avoid bringing any animal to him/her. what a lousy job that he/she had done..........Pirate

ACC
K9 Servant

Apr 26, 2010, 7:16 AM

Post #12 of 20 (6377 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lim.meileng] Found - Min-Pin in Taman Tasik Prima - Puchong [In reply to] Can't Post

Take it easy meileng... my guess the boy was given an outdoggy treatment at Puchong, the deep wound was well clean with no infection... even myself not aware of the tear until the surgery was done. Cases like this is best send to a vet hospital or a regular vet clinic, this is where a full and cross examination will be perform... cost wise could be subjective. Nevertheless, our focus now is to seek out the owner if not a burden to all. We have someone coming over tomorrow to view the boy, they lost their min pin 1 1/2 years ago...and should be around 3 1/2 to 4 years old. Thanks people for your concern and participation in rescuing this boy.

lim.meileng
Novice

Apr 26, 2010, 4:47 PM

Post #13 of 20 (6356 views)
Shortcut

ok, now i understand........poor little doggie with such a big wound, must be very pain......Unsure

ACC
K9 Servant

Apr 26, 2010, 10:48 PM

Post #14 of 20 (6341 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lim.meileng] Found - Min-Pin in Taman Tasik Prima - Puchong [In reply to] Can't Post

myzanordin
ALPHA

Apr 28, 2010, 6:54 PM

Post #15 of 20 (6304 views)
Shortcut

Gosh! He is a strong boy indeed. That's a huge and deep wound....heal well..boy ! Though i am not surprise with min. pin, they a r big dog trapped in a small body...

ACC
K9 Servant

Apr 29, 2010, 10:13 AM

Post #16 of 20 (6280 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Found - Min-Pin in Taman Tasik Prima - Puchong [In reply to] Can't Post

The boy is eating regularly and progressing well day by day with lesser discharge from the wound area. Friday will be taking him to the vet hospital to see if those stiches the tube can be remove.

(This post was edited by ACC on Apr 30, 2010, 7:37 PM)

lawrence grant
New User

Apr 30, 2010, 12:38 AM

Post #17 of 20 (6261 views)
Shortcut

hi ken not sure whether my dog or not. i have some pictures. anyway has he been neutered? even. mybe i can go & c him.
Attachments: IMAG0129.jpg (54.7 KB)
  IMAG0132.jpg (104 KB)
  popeye.jpg (38.8 KB)

ACC
K9 Servant

Apr 30, 2010, 12:53 AM

Post #18 of 20 (6257 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lawrence grant] Found - Min-Pin in Taman Tasik Prima - Puchong [In reply to] Can't Post

The boy is around 5.5kg to 5.7kg...and he is still intact, very alert and protective.... only be allowed to touch by handler. Do you have more photos besides the 3 you just uploaded?

The tube has been removed, stitches in 7 days time. The boy shall be named KC for now.

(This post was edited by ACC on May 1, 2010, 2:35 AM)

catmonroe88
New User

May 6, 2010, 1:36 AM

Post #19 of 20 (6142 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for calling me ^^

Here's the link to my Lost Dog post
http://www.puppy.com.my/...apsed;guest=20414495

Does he have an old tiny scar on the right abdomen? There's a chance more hair has grown over it since...

And here's an extra link to the new posting in PetFinder
http://www.petfinder.my/pets/11748/

My pictures can't fit here so I'll post them all on the PetFinder page.

Let me know if you think the dogs are identical.

So far, I can only tell that the front coat of this min-pin has more brown than Rafi, but things could have changed after 1 year plus?

ACC
K9 Servant

May 6, 2010, 4:43 AM

Post #20 of 20 (6131 views)
Shortcut
Re: [catmonroe88] Found - Min-Pin in Taman Tasik Prima - Puchong [In reply to] Can't Post

We will get in touch with you once receive unedited picture of your missing dog Rafi.

8-05-10 (Saturday) Stitches were removed, things looks better for KC... Cheers!

13-05-10 (Thursday)... KC Awaiting for Adoption.

(This post was edited by ACC on May 14, 2010, 8:12 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my