Home: General: Chit Chat:
need pet transport

immy

Apr 18, 2010, 9:34 PM

Post #1 of 4 (3581 views)
Shortcut
need pet transport Can't Post

hi,

anyone knows any pet taxi ? can you please give me the number?
or is there any volunteer that can help deliver a dog on sunday?...we're willing to pay to cover your cost.
really appreciate if anyone can help this poor stray that has gone through alot , so he can move to a place he can finally call home

thankssss
immy

Knotidoc
Enthusiast

Apr 19, 2010, 2:07 AM

Post #2 of 4 (3571 views)
Shortcut
Re: [immy] need pet transport [In reply to] Can't Post

Every week there is a Sunday. Today is also a Sunday. To move to a place he can finally call home can vary from 10km to 500km. If only UR specific about size of dog, date U require transport and destination, perhaps there are kind souls in this forum

Opinion expressed may appear unorthodox & unconventional, sometimes even controversial but facts given are assured of their accuracy.

immy

Apr 19, 2010, 6:19 AM

Post #3 of 4 (3556 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Knotidoc] need pet transport [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

oh ya..sorry sorry...too kan cheong to post, i forgot all those detail..thanks for reminding.
here's the details:

date: 25th may (sunday)
pick up from ampang, deliver to kundang (FFF)
dog size: medium size (mongrel)

can any volunteer going to FFF help us out.. the dog is now stil kept at the vet, n the bill's getting higher n higher..we really need to get him out

thank you very much
immy

(This post was edited by immy on Apr 19, 2010, 6:30 AM)

immy

Apr 19, 2010, 6:42 PM

Post #4 of 4 (3523 views)
Shortcut
please give me a ride [In reply to] Can't Post

hi everyone...please help me!

life on the street has been harsh, i always get caught in the rain, and the sound of the lightning scares me terrible but still i have no where to go..no one to cuddle with when i'm cold..i live on handouts by good samaritan, i'm grateful for what i get, and never once complain bout by my life..i never chase cars…i'm polite to people..even if they throw stones at me, i still take it with a smile n hurriedly walk away..i i thought as long as i'm a good boy, i'll be ok…
but boy was i wrong, i have been a good boy, but still evil comes to me, one day i was dragged mercilessly down a few storeys…i cant breathe, i keep crying to let me go, but all in vain..
lucky my friend comes to know bout me later and help me out from the situation, i have since been placed at the vet for check up and sterile.. i never thought i'll ever get a home, i was shock when i told i finally have a place where i can roam freely, not having to worry food…get to meet new friends.. i'm so looking forward to go to a place where i can finally call home..where ill be protected and love… no one can ever hurt me again.
i'm pleading if anyone can give me a ride to my new home.. i'll always be grateful to u.. please help me..all i need is a ride and i'll get a chance to a brand new life.. i cant wait to run and stretch myself.

date: 25th may (sunday)
pick up from ampang, deliver to kundang (FFF)
dog size: medium size (mongrel)

please….give me a ride.
immy

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my