Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
No place for dog?

nixleong
New User

Apr 4, 2010, 8:35 PM

Post #1 of 6 (5391 views)
Shortcut
No place for dog? Can't Post

I plan to bring my puppy to have a walk, but after read all the post/thread in this section, conclusion is like = there is no place for your puppy to have a walk.

Really frustrated with this.

FLK

Jun 10, 2010, 5:38 PM

Post #2 of 6 (5207 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nixleong] No place for dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

There are a lot of dog friendly places, park, restaurant and hotels around. why said there is no place

wahthye
Dog Kichi

Jun 18, 2010, 7:24 PM

Post #3 of 6 (5080 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nixleong] No place for dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

got alot places for dog... very limit for big dog, but alot places for small dog

Sevenor
Novice

Aug 22, 2010, 7:41 PM

Post #4 of 6 (4561 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wahthye] No place for dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

With the no. of dog-friendly places in KL/PJ which you can count with your fingers, you call that a lot??? Come on, be serious. Try and bring your dogs to public parks, LRTs, trains, office and see. If you don't get halau I'll be amazed. :-)

FYI, I've just been barred from walking my dog in Tmn Tun-Bukit Kiara trail just yesterday, 21st Aug (refer to my post titled: "Bad News: Dogs Not Allowed in Tmn Tun's Bukit Kiara Trail") even though I've been walking my dog there as far back as in 1995.

Ever since The Mamak ran this country, local authorities and state governments had become emboldened and also encouraged to discriminate against us dog owners (read non-malay). There are so many restrictions on us now compared with decades ago and other countries.

Now, everywhere our dogs also cannot go. They are barred from public parks, gardens and beaches. Don't be surprised one day they tell us that our dogs cannot be out of our houses. If we dog owners don't stand up against such discrimination, one day we and our dogs moh deng kaeh liao.

(This post was edited by Sevenor on Aug 22, 2010, 7:52 PM)

princezzpam
Novice

Oct 17, 2010, 9:39 AM

Post #5 of 6 (4323 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sevenor] No place for dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah...look what i found about Singapore...

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/...Allowed?OpenDocument Dogs

HDB allows one dog of an approved breed to be kept in an HDB flat. The approved breeds are small dogs which are generally more manageable. Cats

Flat owners are not allowed to keep cats in HDB flats, as it is generally difficult to confine cats within the flat premises. Nuisance caused by cats such as shedding of their fur, defecating/urinating in public areas or even the caterwauling sounds that they make can cause a lot of disturbance, which affects the environment and disrupts neighbourliness in our housing estates.

Seems like they got their heads screwed on right!! We're in the WRONG country!!!

cajoley
New User

Nov 17, 2010, 7:58 PM

Post #6 of 6 (4209 views)
Shortcut
Re: [princezzpam] No place for dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

www.furkids.posterous.com for a list of dog friendly places.

Please keep the places clean. Pick up all Poo Poo and No Pee Pee on the beds and sofa's. Please clean up and maintain the places well.

The furkids
www.furkids.posterous.com
The Furkids,
www.furkids.posterous.com
Keep the Place CLEAN
Pick up Poo Poo.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my