Lost 2 beagles. Male and female.

chew
Novice

Feb 12, 2010, 3:07 PM

Post #1 of 17 (2690 views)
Shortcut
Lost 2 beagles. Male and female. Can't Post

Hie,

I just noticed that i lost both my dogs at the same time at my house in Subang Jaya SS17 at 6.10 am. I guess someone broke in to my house porch and took them. I have 2 dogs:

1 female 3 years of age ,Name: Phunlamai, tricolour has a unique white patch just behind the tail and flowing tear marks at the eyes all the time.

1 male 5 months plus of age ,Name: Thurian, tricolour has dark sleepy eyelids. long tail and does not stand up properly, very afraid of things such as loud noises or weird looking things. it will tend to Bark at them.

Pls assist me to find my dogs. I will be glad to give a great reward of RM 1000 cash. Or whoever who took them, Pls just sell it back to me, my no. is 0124767163 ( chew ) or you can also contact my fiance at 0125072198 ( Mary )

Location , SS 17/1E, Subang Jaya housing area.

Please i beg you guys. Thank you.

Chew & Mary

ps: attached is the female beagle while the male beagle we have no photo of him as we just adopted abt a month.

(This post was edited by chew on Feb 13, 2010, 6:25 AM)
Attachments: Phunlamaai 1.JPG (45.7 KB)
  phunlamaai 2.JPG (67.3 KB)
  phunlamaai 3.JPG (65.8 KB)

chew
Novice

Feb 12, 2010, 8:53 PM

Post #2 of 17 (2672 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chew] Lost 2 beagles. Male and female. [In reply to] Can't Post

pls..... help me anyone. I cant stand to hear this happening. Thanks. a reward will be given regardless. thanks.

hyenyen
Dog Kichi

Feb 12, 2010, 10:08 PM

Post #3 of 17 (2670 views)
Shortcut

Chew, hope u could re-unite with ur furkids. Be calm and stay strong.

ongwooijin
Novice

Feb 12, 2010, 10:53 PM

Post #4 of 17 (2667 views)
Shortcut

So sorry to hear about your dogs. I hope u find them back. And I hope the BA$^@RD$ who stole them will get what they deserve.

Unsure

chew
Novice

Feb 13, 2010, 12:13 AM

Post #5 of 17 (2654 views)
Shortcut

thanks guys.... its so sad some ppl can do such things. I really cant tolerate this type of behaviour.

HYS
New User

Feb 13, 2010, 5:53 AM

Post #6 of 17 (2634 views)
Shortcut

Hi Chew,

So sorry to hear that.
Can you describe more on your dog; a good picture will be nice, is easier for me and some forum member to help you look around their area.

There are few things that you can do:
1) Distributing flyers / poster to your neighborhood so that they will be on a look out.
2) If your dog had been microchip ed you can inform Vet clinic about your case. They will on the look out as well.
3) Do some search around your neighborhood, try calling their name.

Put some effort on it and don't give up hope.

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 13, 2010, 8:19 AM

Post #7 of 17 (2620 views)
Shortcut

Just want clarification, any particular reason you wanted to adopt a beagle posted Feb12 (7.02pm)?

(This post was edited by ACC on Feb 13, 2010, 8:21 AM)

chew
Novice

Feb 13, 2010, 5:32 PM

Post #8 of 17 (2599 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Lost 2 beagles. Male and female. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Just want clarification, any particular reason you wanted to adopt a beagle posted Feb12 (7.02pm)?

I love Beagle dogs.I can put up with their drawbacks. I had the female 1 for 2 years plus..... my fiance is at heartache and i cant stand to see her so dpressed like this... but we wont lose hope on our dogs yet. so i just decided if i could adopt another one, it would be less painful. still it leaves a scar for us though. thanks for asking.....chew

(This post was edited by chew on Feb 13, 2010, 5:33 PM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 14, 2010, 12:26 AM

Post #9 of 17 (2577 views)
Shortcut

Thank you for your reply...come what may.

chew
Novice

Feb 16, 2010, 1:44 AM

Post #10 of 17 (2486 views)
Shortcut

any news anyone?........really no mood to celebrate chinese new year.......sigh...

pls help.......reward of rm1000 will given to the rescuer.....no terms

hyenyen
Dog Kichi

Feb 16, 2010, 2:03 AM

Post #11 of 17 (2480 views)
Shortcut

Chew, u r right. I also no mood to celebrate CNY after i lost my little girl... Almost everyday i think about my Ruby....sigh....

(This post was edited by hyenyen on Feb 16, 2010, 2:09 AM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 16, 2010, 2:09 AM

Post #12 of 17 (2479 views)
Shortcut

If dogs/puppies are stolen or dognap, chances are near 0% if professionals involve. Unless they are redirect back to the retail market then your chances would always be there (need to keep eyes open over the internet, distributing flyers, posters and refer your case to local vets). It's also advisable to lodge a police report since you suspected break-in. Lets hope a better outcome. Good luck.

chew
Novice

Feb 17, 2010, 10:44 AM

Post #13 of 17 (2439 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
If dogs/puppies are stolen or dognap, chances are near 0% if professionals involve. Unless they are redirect back to the retail market then your chances would always be there (need to keep eyes open over the internet, distributing flyers, posters and refer your case to local vets). It's also advisable to lodge a police report since you suspected break-in. Lets hope a better outcome. Good luck.

thanks bro..... really appreciate it... shall lodge a report when i get back to kl

chew
Novice

Feb 17, 2010, 10:52 AM

Post #14 of 17 (2437 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hyenyen] Lost 2 beagles. Male and female. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Chew, u r right. I also no mood to celebrate CNY after i lost my little girl... Almost everyday i think about my Ruby....sigh....

Poor thing......i feel your pain, well as for me i am very afraid of the future of my lost family. Just hoping if they do get sold, I hope they got a good family.....Same to yours.....we would not want our loved ones to fall into the wrong hands.........

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 17, 2010, 9:45 PM

Post #15 of 17 (2414 views)
Shortcut

Don't just thank me...THANK YOURSELF for sharing those bitter experience, also willing to make some changes so others would be more prepared when face similar consequences, you too can provide guidance/advise to those in need of help, and let's hope for a better tomorrow for dog owners'.

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 9, 2010, 5:52 PM

Post #16 of 17 (2134 views)
Shortcut

We will let you know on Thurian's profile later.

www.petfinder.my/listings.php
homeapet.com/english/viewforum.php?f=48
www.usj.com.my/bulletin/upload/showthread.php?t=30129
www.pjnet.com.my/ftopicp-197117.html#197117

(This post was edited by ACC on Oct 16, 2010, 9:20 PM)

chew
Novice

Mar 11, 2010, 6:11 PM

Post #17 of 17 (2070 views)
Shortcut

still looking around........anybody who found them pls be kind to contact me asap..... your gratitude shall be greatly rewarded.

In Reply To

(This post was edited by chew on Mar 11, 2010, 10:30 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my