Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Sports, Schutzhund, Protection, Tracking,.....: Schutzhund & Protection Dogs:
Schutzhund training?

Kuyuk_san
Novice

Mar 8, 2010, 6:44 PM

Post #1 of 5 (15802 views)
Shortcut
Schutzhund training? Can't Post

Is there any place or training ground for this sport, or any contact number or email to contact any person?

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Mar 9, 2010, 1:27 AM

Post #2 of 5 (15790 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kuyuk_san] Schutzhund training? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Kuyuk_san,

There are only two Schutzhund/Protection Clubs in Malaysia that I know of. There's the TigerLand Academy & SWDC. There's actually another group of people (have no idea which club they are from) training Protection dogs at Padang Merbok every Saturday & Sunday morning. The padang is somewhere along Jalan Gasing going towards Old Klang Road.

You can call up Mr. Raja at 016-2844469. He used to be my Obedience trainer & I think he trains Protection dogs too.

Hope I helped.

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Mar 9, 2010, 1:35 AM)

Kuyuk_san
Novice

Mar 9, 2010, 8:23 PM

Post #3 of 5 (15763 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] Schutzhund training? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the info GoldenAddict,
I've surf thru SWDC website, its seem the website it not active ... I passionate into trhis schutzhund and looking for the club or group that into this sport and where they trained ......

I would like to get more info,anyone can help me on this... tq

Sly

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Mar 9, 2010, 10:02 PM

Post #4 of 5 (15752 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kuyuk_san] Schutzhund training? [In reply to] Can't Post

Your best bet is to call them up & ask. Have you tried calling Mr. Raja yet? He should be able to know one or two clubs & he will also gladly explain to you in details, what this sport is all about, etc. He has knowledge & experience in training dogs in Protection.

Hope I helped.

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Mar 9, 2010, 10:04 PM)

Kuyuk_san
Novice

Mar 15, 2010, 3:05 PM

Post #5 of 5 (15626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GoldenAddict] Schutzhund training? [In reply to] Can't Post

Still have people trainning their dog at pdang merbok? It seem the place already turn into jungle instead of padang...... i will try n call Mr raja. Thanks for the info

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my