Post #1 of 13 (2909 views)
Shortcut
Post deleted by fashionista

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 8, 2010, 4:32 AM

Post #2 of 13 (2905 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fashionista] Female Schnauzer found Tmn Megah area [In reply to] Can't Post

Kindly put up a picture of the dog..meanwhile keep the dog calm coz it was traumatize and provide lots of drinking water.

(This post was edited by ACC on Mar 8, 2010, 4:34 AM)

fashionista
Novice

Mar 8, 2010, 4:35 AM

Post #3 of 13 (2903 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Female Schnauzer found Tmn Megah area [In reply to] Can't Post

dog is very calm and sleeping. took her walking arnd the area to see if she is familiar and doesnt seem that way. hopefully i hear from someone soon

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 8, 2010, 4:40 AM

Post #4 of 13 (2898 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fashionista] Female Schnauzer found Tmn Megah area [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok...just hang in there...kindly upload picture to speed up the search and match process..tq.

(This post was edited by ACC on Oct 29, 2010, 12:16 AM)

fashionista
Novice

Mar 8, 2010, 4:42 AM

Post #5 of 13 (2897 views)
Shortcut

done and uploaded. fingers crossed!

thanks!

(This post was edited by fashionista on Mar 10, 2010, 8:12 AM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 8, 2010, 4:48 AM

Post #6 of 13 (2895 views)
Shortcut

Thanks..we will cross check on this schnauzer. good luck

Kindly provide your email for further advise.

(This post was edited by ACC on Mar 8, 2010, 5:06 AM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 8, 2010, 5:56 AM

Post #7 of 13 (2864 views)
Shortcut

email not valid...btw we might have a match...the owner has been inform.

email sent...awaiting for reply..tq

The actual owner of the Schnauzer has been identify by fashionista. The missing profile from our end did not match the description. All relevant parties and the owner has been informed this morning. As for the female Schnauzer, she is lucky to be picked up and care for by fashionista before being release back to the owner. We will continue to monitor and search for YoYo as for the other female Schnauzer...Good luck and thank you all.

(This post was edited by ACC on Mar 9, 2010, 2:36 AM)

fashionista84
New User

Mar 10, 2010, 2:25 AM

Post #8 of 13 (2738 views)
Shortcut
Post deleted by fashionista84 [In reply to]

fashionista
Novice

Mar 10, 2010, 5:21 AM

Post #9 of 13 (2713 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fashionista84] Female Schnauzer found Tmn Megah area [In reply to] Can't Post

Female Schnauzer (Bonnie) has been returned to its owner.
Was taken to Dr Yeoh @ Taman Megah the following morning to check for microchip. Given microchip number and MKA contact no. by the nurse. Contacted MKA and gotten hold of registered owner of the microchip no. Turned out the lady the chip no. was registered to used to be a dog breeder a couple of years ago and has kept a reference of dogs she has sold off. Through her records, the original owner was notified and Bonnie was then collected at the arranged time by the owner.

I have since been notified that Bonnie is home safe and sound and happy to be home. The owners are overjoyed and glad that Bonnie has been returned to them.

Frown

(This post was edited by fashionista on Mar 10, 2010, 5:24 AM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 10, 2010, 5:47 AM

Post #10 of 13 (2703 views)
Shortcut

Hi, for the records...why is there 2 different ID being used...fashionista (registered march7, 2010); fashionista84 (registered may8, 2006)?

fashionista
Novice

Mar 10, 2010, 6:17 AM

Post #11 of 13 (2697 views)
Shortcut

i probably have registered before but didn't remember the details. And signed again to post notice on Bonnie

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 10, 2010, 6:21 AM

Post #12 of 13 (2688 views)
Shortcut

Thanks..just to verify if it is the same person we are in communicating with.

We have another owner seeking for their missing schnauzer...they saw your posting on the 7-03-2010, they got hold our search team member and the case was referred to me. That is why we require all the those details. Hope you understand our situation.

Microchip no. shows the facts and findings given by fashionista is correct... we verified with MKA Miss Shanti of the ownership. That concludes the subject of the m.schnauzer... thank you all for the concern and understanding.

(This post was edited by ACC on Oct 18, 2010, 6:43 PM)

fashionista
Novice

Mar 10, 2010, 8:21 AM

Post #13 of 13 (2652 views)
Shortcut

thats is understandable and I will be happy to help in any way.
i am confident and 100% sure that I have return Bonnie to its rightful owners. As a dog owner myself, i would not be so careless to just pass her to anyone who claims to have lost a Schnauzer.

Thank you again ACC and members for your support.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my