Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost Dog - White Maltese Spitz Ara Damansara, PJ

beckyleong
Novice

Feb 22, 2010, 11:20 PM

Post #1 of 13 (3860 views)
Shortcut
Lost Dog - White Maltese Spitz Ara Damansara, PJ Can't Post

My boy went missing last nght. Please contact me if you see him. He doesn't really know how to look out for cars when he cross the road. Please pick him off the road if you are able to and then contact us.

He is white, maltese spitz mixed. 7 years old. My contact number is 016 926 1948. Thanks in advance.

PetsMalaysia.com - Pet Community That Cares
http://petsmalaysia.com/
Earn & Redeem Pet Points For Donations to Animal Shelters!

Lost Pets Malaysia
http://lostpets.storefleet.com/

(This post was edited by beckyleong on Jun 30, 2010, 3:53 AM)
Attachments: 20022010193.jpg (217 KB)
  20022010195.jpg (167 KB)
  DSC00287-225x300.jpg (18.2 KB)
  03012010123.jpg (246 KB)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 23, 2010, 12:55 AM

Post #2 of 13 (3847 views)
Shortcut
Re: [beckyleong] Lost Dog - White Maltese Spitz Ara Damansara, PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Have you got flyers to pass round at your housing area? Get friends and family members to help you out. Is about 24hrs since tommy went missing. Saw your posting at petfinder...what about PAWs? If we have a match, will call you...Good luck.

Picture of tommy not clear...need better shots and rotate the picture's accordingly before loading.

(This post was edited by ACC on Feb 23, 2010, 3:17 AM)

beckyleong
Novice

Feb 23, 2010, 9:05 AM

Post #3 of 13 (3823 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Lost Dog - White Maltese Spitz Ara Damansara, PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

ACC, thanks for your counsel and advice. I have just got back from another round of search and spoke to a few people whom have seen Tommy and I manage to narrow the area which we believe that he would be. We know for a fact that someone around the area has taken him in but hasn't contacted us. We will continue our search tomorrow morning. We have also put up a lot of colored flyers around the area and hopefully the family that has taken him in will contact us.

I have also included 2 clearer pics of him.

PetsMalaysia.com - Pet Community That Cares
http://petsmalaysia.com/
Earn & Redeem Pet Points For Donations to Animal Shelters!

Lost Pets Malaysia
http://lostpets.storefleet.com/

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 23, 2010, 9:10 AM

Post #4 of 13 (3819 views)
Shortcut
Re: [beckyleong] Lost Dog - White Maltese Spitz Ara Damansara, PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok, while you are out searching for tommy, if you happen to see any dogs wandering around and look as if not comfortable with the surrounding area, if you can take a picture and mark down the location and mms to sos number. tq and good luck.

(This post was edited by ACC on Feb 24, 2010, 12:13 AM)

alanblastrac
Novice

Feb 24, 2010, 1:35 AM

Post #5 of 13 (3756 views)
Shortcut

Hi Becky ..fristly am truely sorry to hear about TOMMY.I can imagine the grief your feeling rite now ..guess also worried sick not knowing if Tommy is safe and sound.I WILL PASS FLYER OF TOMMY AROUND ...hope she be back safe in your arms again.

MAYBE ADDING A REWARD TO YOUR FLYER WILL CATCH SOME ATTENTION.

HOPE TOMMY COMES BACK HOME REAL SOON!!!!!

hope i got it rite tis time around ACC..SORRY ABOUT SENDING U THE WRONG MSG..CHEERS

(This post was edited by alanblastrac on Feb 24, 2010, 3:46 AM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 26, 2010, 11:22 PM

Post #6 of 13 (3704 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Lost Dog - White Maltese Spitz Ara Damansara, PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Latest from becky....she is rushing down to klang with some friends, someone spotted Tommy boy, but have to look for the person that's keeping him. Let's hope becky will reunite with Tommy. If there is any foum member staying in Klang, do give her your assistance....

she can be reach at 012-289 4728.....Good luck people.

The call and search turn out not infavourable. All they wanted was $$$, but they have nothing to show or proof tommy is there.

(This post was edited by ACC on Feb 27, 2010, 6:01 AM)

beckyleong
Novice

Feb 27, 2010, 7:27 PM

Post #7 of 13 (3670 views)
Shortcut

Yes, it turns out to be untrue but my baby boy can be anywhere now. It was definitely given to someone but we don't know for sure if this person is really from Klang or tommy has been passed over to another person or has ran away again.

I am going to all the pet shops and vets I can find in PJ and Subang area to give them my flyer. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Klang.

If anyone is familiar with pet shops and vets in klang, would appreciate if you could reply to this post or email to findtommy2010@gmail.com. Thanks very much in advance.

I have also called MBPJ, to my surprise, the dog license is not tied to my particulars. Although, in my case, I doubt they will still maintain the dog licence tag on him, if you have lost your dog, please check with the licensing authority to ensure that your particulars are tied with the dog licence. Otherwise, a good samaritan whom have found your dog (and happen to stay far away from your area) will not be able to locate its owner.

I will keep looking and searching for Tommy :)

(This post was edited by beckyleong on Feb 27, 2010, 7:31 PM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 27, 2010, 7:36 PM

Post #8 of 13 (3665 views)
Shortcut

Do keep your eyes on the road while searching, take precaution at unfamiliar location and take care your health. Smile

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Feb 28, 2010, 1:14 AM

Post #9 of 13 (3650 views)
Shortcut

Beckyleong. consult Capri .

Ask yourself : How ? Why ? No body can help you if you dont know the answer.

You makes me laugh when you said Tommy does'nt know how to cross road and want people to pick him off the road. you know what were you talking about ?
Xiao Xiao

Forget about your 7 years old Maltese and get ready for a new dog.

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 28, 2010, 1:47 AM

Post #10 of 13 (3643 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pakfuren] Lost Dog - White Maltese Spitz Ara Damansara, PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

MR.KOK....

Home: Lost, Missing or Stolen - PAKFUREN Ways In Handling

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 7, 2010, 6:15 AM

Post #11 of 13 (3548 views)
Shortcut

We have been inform by Becky, that Tommy could be in Ipoh...sources reveal that he was sold for RM 800/- to a person that took him away...Ipoh forum members, kindly keep a look out for Tommy..Thank you and good luck.

www.petfinder.my/listings.php
homeapet.com/english/viewforum.php?f=48
www.usj.com.my/bulletin/upload/showthread.php?t=30129
www.pjnet.com.my/ftopicp-197117.html#197117

(This post was edited by ACC on Oct 16, 2010, 9:22 PM)

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Mar 7, 2010, 10:00 PM

Post #12 of 13 (3533 views)
Shortcut

Wah. old xiao xiao case under the hand of ACC I Spy. Tommy could be in Ipoh ? What can Ipoh forum members do ? pay 800 to redeem the dog to Becky ?

(Could be) meaning is not sure wor. May be the dog already in Penang ? Flew over to California USA ? India ? Vietnam ?

RM800 can buy a better breed dog.kekeke.

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 7, 2010, 10:33 PM

Post #13 of 13 (3530 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pakfuren] Lost Dog - White Maltese Spitz Ara Damansara, PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

MR.KOK.... your wife making noise, coz have not taken your medication Sly

Home: Lost, Missing or Stolen - PAKFUREN Ways In Handling

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my