Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
02/03/2010 :D FOUND SUKI THE SCHNAUZER USJ 5/1!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 2, 2010, 7:36 AM

Post #26 of 33 (1189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [riannelew] HELP!27022010 missing schnauzer (female) usj5 [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok...guess you are her ears, eyes and spokes person....should have use your number instead of hers since you are coordinating the search...we were thinking this missing profile closed. Kindly update us when you find the dog. Tq and Good nite.

(This post was edited by ACC on Mar 2, 2010, 7:46 AM)

riannelew
Novice

Mar 2, 2010, 7:46 AM

Post #27 of 33 (1188 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] WHITE DOGS GENDER WILL DOUBLE CONFIRM 2MORO [In reply to] Can't Post

GOSH NOW THAT U MENTION. I THINK I WILL DOUBLE CONFIRM WITH DR KHOR. IM AFRAID IF I DO MIX UP THE OTHER STRAY FEMALE THERE FOR ADOPTION I POSTED HERE & KITTENS IN KITTEN.COM.MY

hyenyen
Dog Kichi

Mar 3, 2010, 12:38 AM

Post #28 of 33 (1142 views)
Shortcut
Re: [riannelew] 02/03/2010 :D FOUND SUKI THE SCHNAUZER USJ 5/1! [In reply to] Can't Post

Good happy ending...congrates

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 3, 2010, 7:33 AM

Post #29 of 33 (1122 views)
Shortcut
Re: [riannelew] WHITE DOGS GENDER WILL DOUBLE CONFIRM 2MORO [In reply to] Can't Post

Care to share more, how suki was found?

riannelew
Novice

Mar 3, 2010, 9:30 AM

Post #30 of 33 (1112 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] suki found [In reply to] Can't Post

ACC,

THANKS U & AI NEY FOR THE INFO.
DR ZAMZI COULD NOT FIND THE DETAILS OF THE KIND LADY BUT SHE ACTUALLY WENT OVER 2 HEALING ROOM THIS MORNING 02/03/2010 :) .DR ZAMZI SHOWED HER THE NOTE WE LEFT AFTER HE REMEMBERED SHE WAS THE ONE THAT FOUND SUKI.
THE LADY'S NAME IS KAREN,SHE HAS 3 DOGS @D MOMENT , SHE DID PUT UP A THREAD BUT UNDER SJ COMMUNITY REF2:GREY DOG FOUND. HER NEIGHBOUR SAW SUKI WANDERING IN HER AREA USJ 5/2- & THOUGHT THAT IT WAS KAREN'S SCHNAUZER,SO SHE PUT SUKI OVER TO KAREN'S HOUSE ON FRIDAY 11+++AM WHEN KAREN WAS OUT BUT DID INFORM HER ON MOBILE.
ON THAT DAY, MS LEE WENT OUT @11AM (FRIDAY) AND CAME BACK LATE NITE THINKING SUKI WENT MISSING @NITE :S
THANKFULLY, SUKI WAS WELL CARED FOR PLUS HAVING NEW FRIENDS :) A SCHNAUZER & A PUG BUT SADLY, KAREN WON'T BE ABLE TO ADOPT SUKI & I WILL ON BEHALF OF MS LEE PUT HER UP FOR ADOPTION AS THE PREVIOUS OWNER IS NOT CAPABLE TO TAKE CARE OF HER :(

I WILL POST UP THE ADOPTION AFTER I SEND SUKI TO THE VET FOR SPAYING. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO ADOPT HER WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE COST OF SPAYING.

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 3, 2010, 8:12 PM

Post #31 of 33 (1095 views)
Shortcut
Re: [riannelew] suki found [In reply to] Can't Post

I am a little confuse here...owner (Miss Lim or Miss Lee). The one I spoken with was Miss Lim, she did mention on the adoption part. For Suki, she was very lucky..the lady (Karen) is very responsible even took the time bring her again to the vet and was careoff during this period..Kindly remind the owner to take precaution after what she been through. As for the adoption part (spaying)...give suki 10-14days break before you all decides to bring her over to the vet (suki is confuse with recent activities..don't stress her to much)...and you have to find out from the owner, when was last time suki on heat....with all this considered, then only you proceed to the next step.

riannelew
Novice

Mar 4, 2010, 12:01 AM

Post #32 of 33 (1081 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] suki found [In reply to] Can't Post

ACC typo error , sorry its miss lim

alrite, ill take in Suki temp. spoke to the current owner yesterday & this afternoon,he will send her to me this evening. ill try my best to care for her
thanks
will update u later

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 4, 2010, 12:24 AM

Post #33 of 33 (1073 views)
Shortcut
Re: [riannelew] suki found [In reply to] Can't Post

Good luck to you and suki. Cheers!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my